Diverge Networks
meta gaming - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: meta gaming (/showthread.php?tid=5940)

meta gaming - KibbaAnBits - 06-01-2023

Your Name: Mykola Korillo

Offender(s) Name(s):Senior Officer Sindarin Matrix, Executive Assistant District Attorney Rodrigo Ramirez, 

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: 100524

Server this occurred on?: 1980s mafia

Time of Incident: 11 oclock mountain time

Rule(s) Violated: power gaming, meta gaming, prop abuse.

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): cant be uploaded due to size. contact me for it.

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc):

file:///C:/Users/fredc/Videos/Captures/Garry's%20Mod%20(x64)%202023-05-31%2022-59-42.mp4

(06-01-2023, 05:12 AM)KibbaAnBits Wrote: Your Name: Mykola Korillo

Offender(s) Name(s):Senior Officer Sindarin Matrix, Executive Assistant District Attorney Rodrigo Ramirez, 

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: 100524

Server this occurred on?: 1980s mafia

Time of Incident: 11 oclock mountain time

Rule(s) Violated: power gaming, meta gaming, prop abuse, rdm

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): cant be uploaded due to size. contact me for it.

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc):

file:///C:/Users/fredc/Videos/Captures/Garry's%20Mod%20(x64)%202023-05-31%2022-59-42.mp4

RE: meta gaming - Bees - 06-01-2023

I am going to argue against this schizophrenic.

1st. This fucker is metagaming, I am not. He is in a call right now with his friend. I have the video that this player sent me to show proof I "metagamed".
2nd. I can show chat logs between myself and Matrix. I do not communicate in a discord while I RP. I fucking hate it. I can show UA proof that the only messaged I made to Matrix, was about him pking two astounding players' chars and I wanted to see the video.
Third, He blocks me because I called him out.

So, basically, I decided to head to the docks, because why not. I saw multiple people there, and they were having a shootout. One guy runs back in and closes the door to their rented rental dock garage. I called the NYPD for anyone to show up. Multiple officers showed. We did our usual rp like the detainment and the investigation. We found drugs, and we charged this char named Franz Zimmern. I don't know the correlation between why they think myself and Matrix metagame. Maybe they thought we were in a call, but I don't RP when I talk in a vc in discord. 

so about the prop abuse, yes I did. but its the fucker's friend who tried to vdm us, so the officer American Gee shot him, and I decided to fling this guy's car. its in the video. I dont have clip to prove he was trying to vdm us, but im not gonna lie about the prop abuse so thats about that. I got no clue on the powegaming.
[/quote]

RE: meta gaming - YOURAFUCKINGRETARD123 - 06-01-2023

i made this accounts just to call you a fucking retard take down this post yourself stop complaining stop being a snitch fuck you loser.

RE: meta gaming - KibbaAnBits - 06-01-2023

(06-01-2023, 07:00 AM)YOURAFUCKINGRETARD123 Wrote: i made this accounts just to call you a fucking retard take down this post yourself stop complaining stop being a snitch fuck you loser.
[Image: heart.png]

(06-01-2023, 05:44 AM)Bees Wrote: I am going to argue against this schizophrenic.

1st. This fucker is metagaming, I am not. He is in a call right now with his friend. I have the video that this player sent me to show proof I "metagamed".
2nd. I can show chat logs between myself and Matrix. I do not communicate in a discord while I RP. I fucking hate it. I can show UA proof that the only messaged I made to Matrix, was about him pking two astounding players' chars and I wanted to see the video.
Third, He blocks me because I called him out.

So, basically, I decided to head to the docks, because why not. I saw multiple people there, and they were having a shootout. One guy runs back in and closes the door to their rented rental dock garage. I called the NYPD for anyone to show up. Multiple officers showed. We did our usual rp like the detainment and the investigation. We found drugs, and we charged this char named Franz Zimmern. I don't know the correlation between why they think myself and Matrix metagame. Maybe they thought we were in a call, but I don't RP when I talk in a vc in discord. 

so about the prop abuse, yes I did. but its the fucker's friend who tried to vdm us, so the officer American Gee shot him, and I decided to fling this guy's car. its in the video. I dont have clip to prove he was trying to vdm us, but im not gonna lie about the prop abuse so thats about that. I got no clue on the powegaming.
[/quote] what shootout?

like your calling me a skitz but here you are lying.

RE: meta gaming - vagabond - 06-02-2023

kibba can you provide your discord please

RE: meta gaming - vagabond - 06-04-2023

Your player report has been reviewed and denied.

After looking into this situation I found that the filer of this report was actually the culprit of metagaming.
If you’d like to dispute this further feel free to dm me.