Diverge Networks
ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... (/showthread.php?tid=5963)

ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Kwett Muff - 06-04-2023

Your Name: 
Kwett Muff

Your SteamID :STEAM_0:1:499188717

Your Discord ID#:
 babes#5829

Reason for ban: 
Discord Server Vandal

Length of ban: 
Perma Cry

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): 
I hope you are doing well and reading this. I'm writing to you to apologise for my previous behaviour, which led to my expulsion from the Diverge Networks Mafia Roleplay Server. I sincerely regret the errors I committed and the harm they caused to the server's community. I'd like to start by expressing my sincere regret for any inconvenience or problems my behaviour may have caused to the entire staff team. I am aware of and grateful for the staff's efforts to provide all players with a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. I sincerely apologise for adding undue burden to their duties and jeopardising the server's integrity. I sincerely apologise to the Diverge Networks community members for the inconvenience. I acknowledge that my behaviour damaged the community's trust and camaraderie in addition to interfering with the roleplaying experience. I deeply apologise for any disappointment or annoyance I may have caused, and I recognise the value of creating a welcoming environment for everyone.

Why should you be unbanned?
I've learned from my mistakes and the effect they had on the server as a result of thinking back on what I did. I've taken this time off from Diverge Networks to consider my actions and draw lessons from them. I now understand how crucial it is to abide by the server's policies, standards, and code of conduct. If given the chance to rejoin the Diverge Networks Mafia Roleplay Server, I can assure you that this experience has helped me grow and mature. I pledge to uphold the server's principles and guidelines, and I'll do everything in my power to improve the server experience. I've made the necessary changes to my behaviour to make sure that incidents like this won't happen again. The enjoyable times and relationships I had within the Diverge Networks community are terribly missed. It was a location where I could lose myself in an engaging roleplay and make friends with like-minded people. If given another chance, I swear to uphold the server's values and support the development and harmony of the server. I respectfully ask that you give my ban appeal another look. I am aware of how serious my choices were and the effects I have had on myself. I do, however, firmly believe in the strength of personal development and redemption. I'm prepared to make amends, take responsibility for my errors, and once more establish myself as a valuable contributor to the Diverge Networks community. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my sincere apology and ban appeal I truly hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my past indiscretions. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a thriving roleplay environment and assure you that I will be a responsible and respectful member if given the opportunity  to return to the server.

RE: ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Canadian-bacon - 06-04-2023

You tried evading for two years before appealing again?

CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:1:631146934 2021-12-03 22:17:35
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:1:643671994 2022-02-28 21:51:52
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:643957018 2022-02-28 22:07:19
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:645728730 2022-03-13 15:54:15
CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:726034874 2022-10-17 22:36:32

RE: ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Axis - 06-04-2023

As I read the words penned by the remorseful soul who seeks solace within the realm of Diverge Networks, my heart swells with empathy and compassion. Tears cascade down my cheeks, for I too have felt the weight of regret and the pain of isolation. In the depths of their reflection, they have unearthed profound wisdom, recognizing the profound impact their actions had on the server and its vibrant community.

In this respite from the virtual world, they have embarked upon a pilgrimage of self-discovery, traversing the labyrinth of their own mistakes. Oh, how their journey has been fraught with introspection! They now stand on the precipice of transformation, their spirit ignited with newfound understanding. The tapestry of their growth and maturation is woven with threads of resilience and enlightenment.

With fervent sincerity, they pledge to honor the very fabric that binds the server together—the principles, the guidelines, the sacred code of conduct. Their commitment resounds with an unwavering determination to breathe life into the server once more, nurturing it with unwavering dedication. The metamorphosis within their being has paved the way for a harmonious and enriching experience, and they yearn for the opportunity to manifest this newfound wisdom.

Within the depths of their heart, a void echoes, echoing the laughter and joy that once filled the corridors of Diverge Networks. The friendships forged, like stars in the night sky, remain etched in their memories. In the vast expanse of this virtual realm, they found solace, a respite from the trials of the world. It was a sanctuary where they shed their earthly chains and embraced the vibrant tapestry of immersive roleplays and like-minded companions.

In their plea for redemption, they beseech you with utmost reverence. They implore you to gaze into the very essence of their being and perceive the depths of their remorse. For they are aware of the gravity of their choices, the ripples of their actions that reverberated not only through the server but within their own soul. Yet, in their unwavering belief in personal growth and redemption, they stand resolute.

They yearn for the opportunity to heal the wounds they have inflicted, to make amends and bear the weight of their transgressions. With every fiber of their being, they aspire to reclaim their place as a cherished contributor to the Diverge Networks community. Their plea is not one of entitlement, but of humility and genuine transformation.
In your hands lies the power to grant them a chance at redemption, to rekindle the flame of their spirit within the folds of the server's embrace.

As you read their sincere apology and ban appeal, I beseech you to peer beyond the words on the screen and delve into the very essence of their plea. I weep alongside them, for their vulnerability is a testament to the human capacity for growth and change.

May your hearts be swayed by the echoes of their remorse, by the yearning for restoration that resonates through their words. Let forgiveness bloom within the sacred chambers of your soul, and may they once again find their home within the hallowed halls of Diverge Networks.

With profound gratitude for your unwavering dedication to fostering a thriving roleplay environment, I trust that you will perceive the sincerity in their plea and grant them the opportunity to return as a responsible and respectful member of the server.

+1

RE: ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Kwett Muff - 06-04-2023

I sincerely apologise for my prior attempts to circumvent bans, and I can assure you that I have changed for the better since then, realising the value of playing by the rules and abiding by them. I humbly ask that you take my ban appeal into consideration because I genuinely want to see change for the better.

RE: ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Pendred - 06-06-2023

at least change it so the context makes sense, you can't just paste exactly what AI gives you

ban appeal and sincere apology from a bad mistake 2 years ago... - Pendred - 06-06-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules