Diverge Networks
Sidero PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Sidero PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6022)

Sidero PK Appeal - Loops - 06-14-2023

Name of Character: Sidero Bisset de Gramont

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584499483

Your Discord ID#: Loops#7189

Date of PK: 15/06/2023 4:00am AEST.

Reason for PK: 'Knows too much/Dons orders'
when stating in OOC that I would like to leave due to timezone differences.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:
For starters I never actually left the family... Had only asked if I could and wanted to negotiate a meeting that I did in OOC, until higher ups in the family replied (also in OOC) accepting my request and trying to schedule an RP meeting for me in game. 

For the past week, since being employed as Security for the Red Circle I had only met 2 other employees/bosses. The one the recruited me, and I never saw again outside of OOC discord private messages and another one that I paid taxes to yesterday. 
Out of these 2 people neither of them had given me recognition perms (F3), just vague nicknames/names 
(no full names). 

Even though I was employed as Security I have never actually done any security work for the Red Circle or the Bonanno Crime Family. In fact I haven't done any work for them at all or received any payments from the family. 
The reason for my death was 'Knows too much', which is completely untrue, all knowledge I have relating to crime regarding the family has been learnt through OOC or was told before I was whitelisted. 

According to the PK Guidelines: Entry level associates who are not made or deeply committed to the organization may leave without harm as their position is low and they know very little. 
I couldn't progress in the Bonanno Faction because I was the only person that was playing in my timezone, I gained no benefits or knowledge inside the family, nor did my rank in the family increase from what I was given when I was whitelisted (security guard).
"This does not apply if they have partaken in criminal actions..." 
I had partaken in criminal actions outside of the family, I had to find my own contacts, I used my own apartment, gained my own money. Bonanno did nothing for me, I gained no knowledge from them or incriminating evidence since being whitelisted.
All of the criminal actions I did were on my own property. 

To my characters knowledge since joining the family; I was a security guard for a nightclub that didn't receive any shifts or pay and wanted to leave (which I requested Out of Character). 
It seems that I have been killed for Out of Character Reasonings. 

- I also did not participate in the PK War, I have never mugged, shot, killed or caused damage to another player on the server as this character.

According to the PK Guidelines: 
"If they have left the gang/family without approval from the leader, while holding the position of made man+ (or appropriate equivalent), they may be subject to a PK. Entry level associates who are not made or deeply committed to the organization may leave without harm as their position is low and they know very little. (Security, waiters, doormen, drivers, etc) <You will be asked to provide evidence of rank> This does not apply if they have partaken in criminal actions, drug manufacturing/murder/robbery/etc. (However these actions may have to be proven). Generally under most don's orders."

To be clear, I had not left the gang/family, had only requested to OOC through discord privates messages if I could leave. 
I was replied to in Discord Messages by the person that recruited me:
 "No worries bro I think is only right I mean your time difference is way different compared to ours even time we on your off and when your on everyone is off is the time difference"
"We will talk in game when I see you so I can just unlist you so u can join another faction or something No worries bro I think is only right I mean your time difference is way different compared to ours even time we on your off and when your on everyone is off is the time difference"
"We will talk in game when I see you so I can just unlist you so u can join another faction or something"

and by the 2nd person (high up in Bonanno): 
"You want to leave right, we would have to speak in game?" 
Using the terms 'In game' seems evident the convo's are out of character.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
I do not have any evidence of my rank as security, since I have never done any work for the family and was instantly removed from the discord/pager when I was PK'd. 
I also did not record it, only evidence I have is screenshots of the private messages on discord where my requests to leave were out of character and I had yet not had meeting in character. 
Screenshots of Private Messages available upon request. (I don't want to publicly post private messages). 

RE: Sidero PK Appeal - Maalmiz - 06-14-2023

+ His PK was for ooc reasons. Shouldn't have happened

Sidero PK Appeal - BoomRoasted - 06-14-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

Accepted due to OOC reasons being used for pk reasons as well as being lower level, your character has been reinstated and removed from faction.