Diverge Networks
Vinny Char Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Vinny Char Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6024)

Vinny Char Appeal - darkfire - 06-15-2023

Name of Character: Vinny Guardieri

SteamID:76561199102368297

Your Discord ID#: darkfire1618

Date of PK: 06/14/2023

Reason for PK: Dons orders \ Retirement plan? 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: OOC discord disrespect, nothing was said or done in game. I did not at any point talk about retirement in game nor did I ever say anything disrespectful in game to higher ups. I believe I was wrongfully PKed. I would like my char back since I put in so much work to get there. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: kicked from discord no proof available other than Private message of me asking how retirement works and then a follow up message of me saying thanks for PKing me I guess 2mins later.

RE: Vinny Char Appeal - Monaclu - 06-15-2023

You may be asked to provide proof of these claims. However a Don/Boss is able to order his subordinates to be killed without much oversight.

Unfortunately when it comes to higher ranking individuals in the criminal organization, there's an inherent risk that one could very abruptly be killed off as an act of self preservation, disagreement, or expressing desires to leave. In reality it all falls on the whim of the don, and it's one of the negative traits of partaking in such organizations.

RE: Vinny Char Appeal - Infamy - 06-15-2023

I, as Don, can order your death for any reason. When you sit and do nothing for a month and when the conflict came you do literally nothing it raises eyebrows. Even with a slight ear to hearing you want to leave I decided to kill you. You have spoke about this before about not wanting to be Streetboss and have said directly "i dont think i'll last that long". The last month has been complete of you as Streetboss not involving yourself with the faction and not pressing or removing the Capos. We've talked about whacking you since "05/26" which can be verified by Canadian Bacon, Coredelier, Pendred or Verax as they have access to our big-3 discussions between The Don, The Consig, The Underboss and their confidantes.

RE: Vinny Char Appeal - Jack Dent - 06-15-2023

Ill put my POV for this, I was running Cutoro, and I walked over to Lucky Lady when Infamy came over and brought me over to Silver Tounge office and Issued me the Order, after this I walked back over to Cutoro and waited until you got up, when you stood up I went to the back office, closed the shutters, then I pulled my PPSH out and proceeded to Unload a Mag into you.

RE: Vinny Char Appeal - Davey - 06-15-2023

(06-15-2023, 02:35 PM)Infamy Wrote: I, as Don, can order your death for any reason. When you sit and do nothing for a month and when the conflict came you do literally nothing it raises eyebrows. Even with a slight ear to hearing you want to leave I decided to kill you. You have spoke about this before about not wanting to be Streetboss and have said directly "i dont think i'll last that long". The last month has been complete of you as Streetboss not involving yourself with the faction and not pressing or removing the Capos. We've talked about whacking you since "05/26" which can be verified by Canadian Bacon, Coredelier, Pendred or Verax as they have access to our big-3 discussions between The Don, The Consig, The Underboss and their confidantes.
I don't know about you but dark was very active and did hella business with other people. In the last couple weeks hes helped ranks under him arrange deals with me and overall he has just been active and roleplaying. I personally think you guys are mad because you cant handle a slight ooc disagreement without taking actions in game. #gmodistherelife #nobitches

RE: Vinny Char Appeal - Infamy - 06-15-2023

(06-15-2023, 02:52 PM)Davey Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 02:35 PM)Infamy Wrote: I, as Don, can order your death for any reason. When you sit and do nothing for a month and when the conflict came you do literally nothing it raises eyebrows. Even with a slight ear to hearing you want to leave I decided to kill you. You have spoke about this before about not wanting to be Streetboss and have said directly "i dont think i'll last that long". The last month has been complete of you as Streetboss not involving yourself with the faction and not pressing or removing the Capos. We've talked about whacking you since "05/26" which can be verified by Canadian Bacon, Coredelier, Pendred or Verax as they have access to our big-3 discussions between The Don, The Consig, The Underboss and their confidantes.
I don't know about you but dark was very active and did hella business with other people. In the last couple weeks hes helped ranks under him arrange deals with me and overall he has just been active and roleplaying. I personally think you guys are mad because you cant handle a slight ooc disagreement without taking actions in game. #gmodistherelife #nobitches
You aren't apart of my faction. A streetboss is supposed to handle interior regulation and Dark didnt do any of that and even spoke about not wanting the positions he was given and giving false narratives. Davey you aren't apart of the conversation so do not respond

Vinny Char Appeal - BoomRoasted - 06-15-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.