Diverge Networks
Garcia's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Garcia's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6030)

Pages: 1 2

Garcia's Staff Application - tymothyjone1973 - 06-16-2023

In-Game Name(s): Aleksandr "Jonas" Karamazov, Lieutenant John Garcia, Presiding Justice Pablo Ferrandez, and Jacob Bower.
Steam Name: Garcia
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199443656848/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:741695560
Discord Username: Bigastronaut5678#3582
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 2w 19h 59m
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I am usually on every day. If not, I am most likely touching grass.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: No
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I do not.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I want to ensure that everyone on this server has the best experience possible. I have a decent amount of experience on this game, and I want to help out the new players that just came into the server and help them out and see what they want to later pursue in the game ex: wanting to practice law. Also, I am looking forward to host events and make the best experience possible for everyone on the server and seeing the server prosper. I would love to help the other staff members with the absurd number of tickets that get sent through every minute. I believe adding an additional staff member will make the tickets go down a bit and relieve those who are trying their best and is getting urged from the same people spamming tickets. Most of the time it appears to be there is little staff on and if there is a low quantity of staff members on that implies that there are a large number of tickets that were never dealt with by staff members.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I should be considered over other candidates because I am well known in the community, and I am known for taking roleplay seriously.  I have decent amount of time on this server, so I have a base understanding on how things work and how to go about. My main priority is helping out the new players because typically new players become a city worker and work 5 hours a day for an income of 200 dollars. I am also wanting to help the people that wait over an hour for their ticket to be accepted whether it's an RDM report or fail mug my job is to help the server become a better place and a more enjoyable experience. I want to ensure that people have the best experience on this server, and it's not just wasted becuase of a minge.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I do not.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Most of my bans were due to LTAP  (Most of my LTAPs was due to leaving the server while getting mugged so fair game)
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Most of my reputation comes from being a Lieutenant in the NYPD-29th Precinct. However, I do have a criminal char and well known throughout the Davis Boys faction.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Monaclu, Kurt The Biggest Steppa, abd Drive Fast.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I see someone actively breaking the rules, I will try to get any medal clips or take pictures with my camera (in game) and provide it to staff members that are currently on duty.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will clip everything I could use as evidence and provide it to higher rank or make a UA support ticket in the diverge discord and provide them with any evidence I obtained and tell them the situation.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I don't care if he is my friend or not, I do not take favoritism into account. The least I could do is give him a warning and advise him to read the rules so situations like this will not later occur.

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - Fox - 06-16-2023

+/-

I do think you would make a good asset to the team but I think your application needs a little more padding, especially the parts in which you need to hit 5 sentences.

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - FrankKnight121 - 06-17-2023

+1  Angry

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - French Two - 06-17-2023

+1 he has been working with me for a hot minute and would love to see him become staff

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - Notme - 06-17-2023

+1

He's active, always around and friendly. Would make a great addition to the team.

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - Drive Fast - 06-17-2023

+1 Have interacted him quite a bit with my PD character.
Very mature and professional. Also incredibly active.

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - NovaLuna - 06-17-2023

Garcia is a good guy, and I don't doubt he would try his best as a moderator. I think he can handle himself maturely and well, and is definitely capable of assisting in tickets.

I trust that he will fulfill what he says in this application, and I hope to see him accepted so he can prove himself.

+1

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - Monaclu - 06-17-2023

+1 a great guy with a great body

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - Toast - 06-17-2023

Friendly guy, definitely deserves a chance. +1

RE: Garcia's Staff Application - CaptSkull21 - 06-19-2023

+1 good rper. Good person. Friendly. Fit for staff.