Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal Numero Dos (/showthread.php?tid=6087)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Marzii2 - 06-26-2023

Your Name: Marzii

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:580883479

Your Discord ID#: marzii01

Reason for ban: Moron

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Both 

Why should you be unbanned? I'd first like to apologize to any of those that I caused harm to in my actions leading to my ban. It's been a little over a month since my ban and I have deeply thought about my actions that lead to my ban. I believe I should be given another chance because after numerous attempts of trying to contact Pendred and Canadian, I have yet to be given a reason behind my ban hoping that maybe appealing my ban will finally give me a reason instead of being told to "Try again in a few months". During the moments of my ban I did not break a single server rule, I got removed from my Underboss Position in the Morello Crime Family after Pendred removed the Don due to valid reasons and allowed someone who hasn't played the server in months to take it over. Me and the Ex-Don at the time went to the Pd because we were furious and snitched to detectives on the Faction and the illegal activities that the faction was participating in, now what servers rules does that break? I have check every single rule and I can't find anything that I went against. In my opinion, I think that Pendred was angry at Ploof and after he saw that me and Ploof was snitching and he decided to take his anger out on the both of us instead of the one who actually did something against the server rules. This ban has been my first ban on the server and I don't have a single warning neither so why should something like this result in an instant perma ban? I still seek many questions behind my ban that no one has been willing to answer and I really hope this thread gives me the correct answers to these events. I also believe I should be given another chance because I bring tons of fun and correct Roleplay and I'm sure anyone can agree with that.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - treefeeder9 - 06-27-2023

-1 Marzi should not be brought back into the community he left staff in a very distasteful way telling Cord, to quote "Yea well you can choose to suck my left or right ballsack" After cord asked him if he was choosing a different server. Marzi will always shift blame onto others and will always vilify Ploof to help him get appealed. He was given the underboss position so that we could abuse his position in staff for our benefit.

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Marzii2 - 06-28-2023

(06-27-2023, 11:34 PM)treefeeder9 Wrote: -1 Marzi should not be brought back into the community he left staff in a very distasteful way telling Cord, to quote "Yea well you can choose to suck my left or right ballsack" After cord asked him if he was choosing a different server. Marzi will always shift blame onto others and will always vilify Ploof to help him get appealed.  He was given the underboss position so that we could abuse his position in staff for our benefit.
Hmmm. 

The Cordelier situation wasn't the reason for my removal off of Staff.

You are the whole reason we're banned, it was YOUR idea to talk to the Police, It was YOU who had an alt, it was YOU who started shit talking pendred and everyone about your removal from Morello, YOU are the reason for all of this. Since i've known you all you have done is brought me to trouble on this server, no matter what it is, faction, police, government, staff, especially staff. While I was Staff, you and plixily constantly tried to get me to metagame for you guys, always trying to get me to take your tickets to be biased but it never worked.

When you were giving the Don position of Morello, you came to Me, Plixily, Timbo, and Hook and begged us to help you run the faction, You first put plixily at Underboss and soon realized that he didn't do shit so that's why I was put in the position, not to abuse staff for the faction, to help you run it.

You continue to shine down my name over every situation possible and it's pathic. You are a 20 some year old dude constantly arguing with a 16 year old on a video game just to make you feel better about yourself since you live a shitty life. You can't handle the fact that you will never be unbanned so you try to ruin my chances at it. You are a crybaby.

You are one of the most hated people in this community and it will always stay like that.

If I never trusted you then I would've never gotten banned, you are the reason this thread exists.

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - treefeeder9 - 06-28-2023

[attachment=338 Wrote:[attachment=338]Marzii2 pid='27122' dateline='1687916097']
(06-27-2023, 11:34 PM)treefeeder9 Wrote: -1 Marzi should not be brought back into the community he left staff in a very distasteful way telling Cord, to quote "Yea well you can choose to suck my left or right ballsack" After cord asked him if he was choosing a different server. Marzi will always shift blame onto others and will always vilify Ploof to help him get appealed.  He was given the underboss position so that we could abuse his position in staff for our benefit.
Hmmm. 

You are the whole reason we're banned, it was YOUR idea to talk to the Police, It was YOU who had an alt, it was YOU who started shit talking pendred and everyone about your removal from Morello, YOU are the reason for all of this. Since i've known you all you have done is brought me to trouble on this server, no matter what it is, faction, police, government, staff, especially staff. While I was Staff, you and plixily constantly tried to get me to metagame for you guys, always trying to get me to take your tickets to be biased but it never worked.

When you were giving the Don position of Morello, you came to Me, Plixily, Timbo, and Hook and begged us to help you run the faction, You first put plixily at Underboss and soon realized that he didn't do shit so that's why I was put in the position, not to abuse staff for the faction, to help you run it.

You continue to shine down my name over every situation possible and it's pathic. You are a 20 some year old dude constantly arguing with a 16 year old on a video game just to make you feel better about yourself since you live a shitty life. You can't handle the fact that you will never be unbanned so you try to ruin my chances at it. You are a crybaby.

You are one of the most hated people in this community and it will always stay like that.

If I never trusted you then I would've never gotten banned, you are the reason this thread exists.

Marzi youre a retard, You told everyone this server was shit and now you wanna go back bc you gotta Edate some more your removal was a blessing to everyone staff being the most you will always blame me and you going in too deep for a stupid ass gmod server ngl. Like who tf cares that your banned I get you wanna have your honeymoon in game but aint no one wanna see you ERP it up in game

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Marzii2 - 06-28-2023

(06-28-2023, 02:26 PM)treefeeder9 Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 01:34 AM)Marzii2 Wrote:
Hmmm. 

Marzi youre a retard, You told everyone this server was shit and now you wanna go back bc you gotta Edate some more your removal was a blessing to everyone staff being the most you will always blame me and you going in too deep for a stupid ass gmod server ngl. Like who tf cares that your banned I get you wanna have your honeymoon in game but aint no one wanna see you ERP it up in game

If it's a "stupid ass gmod server" then why do you care so much on what I do with it?

Im sure my removal was a blessing, I could care less about staff, you only hanged around me because I was in staff. lmao.

You are obsessed with me, you spam me constantly. The second you see me trying to appeal my ban you literally send me a snap going "you really think you was going to get away with this" and try to slander me, what is ur problem? Do you not have anything better to do?

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Pendred - 06-28-2023

[Image: 1200px-Twemoji2_1f602.svg.png]

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Canadian-bacon - 07-01-2023

Hows your baking skills

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Marzii2 - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 04:14 PM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: Hows your baking skills
I know how to bake

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Pendred - 07-01-2023

get to work baker boy

RE: Ban Appeal Numero Dos - Marzii2 - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 05:55 PM)Pendred Wrote: get to work baker boy
I'm working