Diverge Networks
Koh's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Koh's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6101)

Koh's Staff Application - TheNamesKoh - 07-01-2023

In-Game Name(s): Yusuf Kaan Shahzar

Steam Name: AvoidKoh

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheNamesKoh/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111255915

Discord Username: AvoidKoh

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 Month, 1 Day. 2 Hours, 52 Minutes.

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I play almost everyday, I'll be able to moderate 

Have you read the rules?: Ofcourse, I wouldn't have the knowledge to apply without them

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, use it all the time as well

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I understand

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I'm sure I can learn

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I'm applying for staff because I'm always on in the late hours when the server is a little less active and there's usually only 1 or 2 staff members on. Whenever I proceed to make a ticket even though there's 2 admins on neither of them will take my ticket, It's only after about half an hour usually that they actually get answered. So I would like to solve this problem for other players as well by eliminating this problem entirely whenever I'm online. I think I could really keep the server alive during these dead hours.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I've got one whole month of playtime and I've only been playing for about a year. I can help people with their problems in and out of role-play as well, I know the ins and outs of how this server works and the rules in place. Since I know all the information I can make calm, cool-headed decisions without being bias or disingenuous. I work well with people as well as being patient when explaining things to people such as newcomers as to not shift them away from having fun. I also Have previous experience being staff so I already know to separate being staff with doing roleplay. *

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I've coded and ran my own DarkRP server about 3 years ago until it shutdown, I was also an Admin on Smokes DarkRP about 2 years ago.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, never have been baned

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say I'm well know, If you ask most people will know the name Shahzar, I've had a previous faction application with 20+ plus 1's even though it got denied I had zero minus 1's. I am also the 3rd in command of the Faction OPM, which is growing exponentially since I have joined. I am on personal terms with many people within Lucchese as well as a couple other factions, a lot of people during the night time will know me by my Sheik and call me the Arabic Prince. *

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would first come off duty, if there are no other staff on you'll be forced to handle the request yourself as I'd be the only one with evidence without being recorded.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would first tell them to stop and give them a verbal warning that I will take action if further abusing is happening. If the abuse continues then I would gather evidence, clips, screenshots ETC, then contact UA or a higher ranking staff member.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I'd be very blunt and tell them that if they continue to misbehave and break the server rules then I will be forced to do my job and give them the earned punishment. If you're my friend you shouldn't make me have to tell you the rules, your friends with me, a staff member, if anything it means I will hold you to a higher standard.

RE: Koh's Staff Application - Canadian-bacon - 07-01-2023

your steam id is STEAM_0:0:111255915

RE: Koh's Staff Application - TheNamesKoh - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 03:38 PM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: your steam id is STEAM_0:0:111255915
oh, I got the one that's up there from Steam finder bc I wasn't in game at the time

RE: Koh's Staff Application - pr3ttyls - 07-02-2023

BIG +1
Known him for a good time now and I know he is reliable and hard working, he gets shit done and he is friendly. Would be great for staff

RE: Koh's Staff Application - NovaLuna - 07-03-2023

Also a big +1, he has walked alongside me and worked alongside me all the same as associate and as friend. I don't doubt that he could do a very good job as a staff member.

RE: Koh's Staff Application - tymothyjone1973 - 07-03-2023

+1 Known for taking rp seriously.

RE: Koh's Staff Application - Bumble Bee - 07-03-2023

+REP he is a very approachable guy, id like to see him as staff

RE: Koh's Staff Application - Pvt Parts - 07-03-2023

+1 known for serious rp, well known in the server, over all good guy.

Koh's Staff Application - Rem - 07-03-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.