Diverge Networks
Bumble's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Bumble's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6102)

Pages: 1 2

Bumble's Staff Application - Bumble Bee - 07-01-2023

In-Game Name(s): Isabella Medici , Luna Flores, Yura Higurashi, Mei Wei
Steam Name: Bumble Bee
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089948476/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:564841374
Discord Username: Bumble Bee
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 2w 6d 22m
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Half My Time (6hrs of gameplay)
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Somewhat
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I've have alot of time on this server and grown to like Diverge. I enjoy the server so much I hope to help moderate for the server to maintain a happy  community. I also want to help provide a safe roleplay area for those who are interested in the server, and removing those who are not. The staff I have meet have all been wonderful people who I can tell want to make the server a better roleplay place and Id just like to become apart of that team.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I cant really say why I should be chosen over anybody else, but I would like to say that I've become very active in the server. Over the past month I've gotten to interact with the players of Diverge and the staff of it, and Id like to think that i am liked in the community. Since I have previous staffing abilities I think I am capable of learning the commands and tools with ease. I am also available at all times when playing, so rest assure I'd be able to take tickets as much as I am capable to. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): DarkRp Sup Servers - Moderator - 7 Months
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I think I am well known within the community, I try to recreate alot of roleplay in the community and with my fellow members of my team. I treat people with the same respect that I am given so I have never rubbed someone the wrong way, I was known as the "Pasta Lady" who would donate free food to the PD and other people in the City of Southside. Ive gone out of my way to help others and the newer people in the city, always went out of my way to fully show what you can and cannot do here.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Yes, *Fox, Belle, and Vagabond
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Id jump to my staff character and handle the situation accordingly 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I'd pull them aside to let them know what they're doing can get them in trouble, and if they'd keep abusing I'd report 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Id read them the rules and follow the same standard bans as I would anyone else 

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - 4Lights - 07-01-2023

+1 never leaves the server.

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Yober - 07-01-2023

Hi! I’ve seen you around a lot and I do think you have potential but please make sure to read the guidelines of the application.
Thanks!

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - darkfire - 07-01-2023

+1 would make a great addition to the staff team.
Much love and I with you nothing but prosperity and hippieness

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - PoisonIvy - 07-01-2023

+1 She's amazing and I think she would be great at being staff.

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Toast - 07-02-2023

Very friendly player. +1.

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Tables - 07-02-2023

good rper, active +1

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Azoro - 07-02-2023

+ 1 You do good you

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Fox - 07-02-2023

+1 I've spoken with Bumble quite a bit about her going for staff app. Great person all around and is liked by everyone on the server. I think she'd make a great addition to the team.

RE: Bumble's Staff Application - Marzii2 - 07-02-2023

+1 Before my ban, I've interacted with bumble bee a few times and seems like a really good person to add to the staff team.