Diverge Networks
Monaco's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Monaco's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6118)

Monaco's Staff Application - Monaco - 07-03-2023

In-Game Name(s): Captain Henry Wingman, Councilor Michael Walis, Dutch Balalaika, Nero Covelli
Steam Name: Monaco
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RunningInAndOutOfTime/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98179331
Discord Username: _monaco_
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 1w 1d 18h 10m
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: average up to 4 days a week 2 days minimum.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I have played on the server for a while now and would like to continue doing so while helping the community. After being here a while and seeing the server dynamic evolve I would like to help contribute to its growth. I use a lot of my free time on the server as well and would like to help in any way I can. Playing on the server has been most enjoyable at times but I have noticed that staff are not always available as I have joined many times with 0 staff on but dozens of players. If given the chance I would like to help in mitigating this issue as much as I can and give my free time to something productive for the community.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I have had previous experience staffing before and while it was not on any nutscript based servers. I can confidently say that all of the servers I have staffed on would vouch for me that I am reliable and trustworthy. I make it a goal to remain unbiased as I have been in situations where friends or people I am on good terms with have been reported and during my previous staffing experience I was the one taking the tickets. I think many members of the community can also attest that I am trustworthy and fair and try my hardest to reach the most reasonable outcome. I think if given the chance I can prove here as well that what I have stated is the truth and more.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Gaminglight: Admin for a few months. Exclusive Reality: Admin for a few weeks. Exhibition RP: Senior Admin
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Yes, I used to play 2 years ago for about 4 months and made some friends before taking a long break and returning in January 2023. Since then I would say my reputation is well known as I have achieved police Captain and I am currently in the City Council. I have good relations with many players and I have become friends with some as well. While I don’t play my criminal character that much I would say I am on good terms with my faction and its members. I know some current staff members and I would say we are on good terms if not friends already.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: mEEm, abusive polish grandad, Kurt the Biggest Steppa, QrowKast, Nicholas, NovaLuna, Moses, Monaclu.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Change to my staff character and handle the situation accordingly. Or if in involves me ask another staff to assist.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report the incident to higher ups and gather as much evidence as possible to submit
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Treat them like any other player and handle the situation as if they were just another random person, If that affects our friendship that is their issue. ---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Monaco's Staff Application - Toast - 07-03-2023

Good RPer, friendly guy, would suit staff. +1.

RE: Monaco's Staff Application - Monaclu - 07-03-2023

+1. I typically dont trust people to use my name in an application, but I feel relatively safe about this one. Solid guy, decent body.

RE: Monaco's Staff Application - CaptSkull21 - 07-04-2023

+1 good dude. Knows the rules. Good rper. Would be good staff member.

RE: Monaco's Staff Application - Azoro - 07-07-2023

+1 I love this guy. THE GAY CAPTAIN! VIVA LA MONACO!

RE: Monaco's Staff Application - Ducko - 07-18-2023

+1, hot hot man whose very hot and muscular frfr on jiggity jah. (now premote me pookie)

Monaco's Staff Application - Rem - 07-18-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.