Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6164)

PK Appeal - NikoLovesDiverge - 07-12-2023

Name of Character: Mike "Justice" Fury

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522975706

Your Discord ID#: zx_v

Date of PK: 7/12/2023

Reason for PK: I was never told and It wasnt by my faction. Most likely dons orders from another faction.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:  (The two sentences at the bottom are rules directly form pk guideline website)
Let me lay this out, I was setting up a deal with a guy to buy 10W for 4k a piece. I go to hardware store and I give him the 12k because we were gonna do 3 at a time. I give him the money and he proceeds to run off and I chase him for a while. Eventually within less then 10 minutes I catch up to him and kill him. To be honest I think what happened was after I killed him for scamming me he told a higher up and the higher up set a pk order on me. But anyways a little bit goes by and when I run out of my motel someone kills me while im in my atm.

The thing is I havent been repeatedly messing with this guy the only two encounters we're him scamming me and me killing him for scamming me.

Having continued gunfights, scams or warnings about territory, money or other continued violent disputes can cause escalation to a PK
The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, your family, or another member of your family

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

The guy scamming me : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1j7hGNra7oRZsn/d1337D7On3zA?invite=cr-MSxkTXgsMzU1Njc4MzYs

Me getting killed : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1j7F8oWVOk32-A/d1337eNAc3fJ?invite=cr-MSx4WGssMzU1Njc4MzYs

whoever it is that decides to review this pk appeal please take a good look over everything I looked through the rules and built the best case I could for myself so I would really appreciate it if you used all the evidence I provided throughout the reply section to make your best most accurate decision  

RE: PK Appeal - Tiby Tobino - 07-12-2023

He was PKed by the faction due to failure to obey the organization's rules and regulations, this order was issued by our Don.

RE: PK Appeal - NikoLovesDiverge - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 10:05 PM)Tiby Tobino Wrote: He was PKed by the faction due to failure to obey the organization's rules and regulations, this order was issued by our Don.
What rule did I break, the Kosher Nostra rules are

1. Be respectful towards people and don't go out starting trouble.

2. Always be respectful to command members. When given an order you must listen or consequences will be handed out.

3. Never work with the police department in any way.

4. Do not start internal beef, if you need help with an internal problem contact your Kapitan.

5. Always pay your fees on time. If you don't pay your fees, oh well we gotta talk. If you need help with money, contact your KAPITAN.

6. Do not scam people in deals or trades. Unless they deserve it and we give the go ahads.

7. Do not mug unless given an order to do so by Mr. Rosenbaum himself.

8. Do not recruit unless Gemakht Mentshn+.

9. If you wish to leave the Kosher Nostra you must get permission from Shef Rosenbaum himself.

10. Do not speak about the Kosher Nostra life in the public.

If it was by my faction then an OOC general chat was in use to know that I had killed this guy and my where abouts

There seems to be some confusion about me being in another faction. I have another character with the name Justice "Mike" Fury

RE: PK Appeal - Rayve - 07-12-2023

Hey there, I am Hymie, your past Don we orderd your hit from the polish. To elaborate on the whole reason you were PKed, this was because you were seen mugging and causing issues with other factions that led to sit-downs with people, and you have been on our watchlist for months, waiting for you to hop on because every time we got close to you or attempted to talk to you, You would run away and switch characters. I even remember the time when we had another faction involved in your hit and when they tried confronting you. You switched instantly, so if you think not getting on your character for awhile will help you lose those trails, that’s where you’re wrong. With the stuff you caused us we weren’t gonna let you off the hook that easily

RE: PK Appeal - NikoLovesDiverge - 07-12-2023

Hey there, I am Hymie, your past Don we orderd your hit from the polish. To elaborate on the whole reason you were PKed, this was because you were seen mugging and causing issues with other factions that led to sit-downs with people, and you have been on our watchlist for months, waiting for you to hop on because every time we got close to you or attempted to talk to you, You would run away and switch characters. I even remember the time when we had another faction involved in your hit and when they tried confronting you. You switched instantly, so if you think not getting on your character for awhile will help you lose those trails, that’s where you’re wrong. With the stuff you caused us we weren’t gonna let you off the hook that easily

---

Are you positive it wasn't my other character and can you please reply or dm me with clips of these other encounters because while it is a fact that this is my first time on in a while you cant just say youve tried to get in touch with me when you've never even tried to talk to me. Also how could I have joined another faction if I was already in yours. You would have a record of me buying myself out or you pking me. You cant be in two factions at once.

You re also accusing me of LTARP without any evidence and I can barely recall even being in your faction let alone avoiding RP situations. If you truly think I am the type of person that would LTARP take a look at any of my bans or warns, or the fact that I was able to evade your hitman for a long enough time to switch to my other character but didn't.

Also what warranted a pk can we please have some sort of  evidence beside your words, also no where in the server rules does it say you can pk someone just for the fact they left your faction. Now you may be able to argue this rule (You may be asked to provide proof of these claims. However a Don/Boss is able to order his subordinates to be killed without much oversight) but according to you I havent been in your faction or associated with it for months. So again please provide me and everyone else here with any sort of proof that would suggest that your allegations are true.

RE: PK Appeal - NikoLovesDiverge - 07-13-2023

The problem with this entire thing is the pk is invalid. Nobody can seem to figure anything out and that’s because there is nothing to figure out. The order to have my character killed was not only against the rules but also just out of nowhere. The person who set the pk on me either just doesn’t care enough or doesn’t have any evidence to back up his claims (which is needed for pking someone outside of your faction) and that’s proved through the paragraph of accusations he wrote with absolutely no clip or screen shot. I understand that I’m putting way more effort into this than I should but I was having fun on this charecter until I was just pked out of no where by a faction I’m not even associated with

RE: PK Appeal - Outkast - 07-14-2023

this was a mistake the pk should be appealed

RE: PK Appeal - James - 07-14-2023

I was the one that administered the PK i knew that they tried to pk you a while ago but wha ti think happened was they couldn't find the orders so they made them again just so they had something to give to staff. I didn't see any rules broken during the pk. the reason was mugging people (breaking faction rules) and then leaving the faction. you hadn't been on that char actively at all so never got a chance to complete the pk.

RE: PK Appeal - NikoLovesDiverge - 07-15-2023

(07-14-2023, 11:41 PM)James Wrote: I was the one that administered the PK i knew that they tried to pk you a while ago but wha ti think happened was they couldn't find the orders so they made them again just so they had something to give to staff. I didn't see any rules broken during the pk. the reason was mugging people (breaking faction rules) and then leaving the faction. you hadn't been on that char actively at all so never got a chance to complete the pk.
They remade orders to pk someone that isn’t in their faction. In order for them to do that they have to have a valid reason from the pk ing rival gang member rules since I wasn’t in their faction. Also James did he show you evidence when you were activating the pk because in the rules it says clips and ss must be given to the admin making the pk script to prove there is a valid reason. (You must be able to prove your claims to the Administrator, either by video/pictures or if the administrator witnessed the reason itself.)

PK Appeal - BoomRoasted - 07-17-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.