Diverge Networks
Jackson's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Jackson's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=6198)

Pages: 1 2

Jackson's Staff App - blue - 07-18-2023

In-Game Name(s): Vince “Lucky” Ailiante, Ren Ling 
Steam Name: _Blue_
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199430943188/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:735338730
Discord Username: jackson2718
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):  2w 3d 21h 48m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-8 Hours a day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: * My motivation for applying for staff is simply to help out the community. I really enjoy playing the server and would like to help others with their issues. I’m knowledgeable with the server rules and will be efficient at handling any tickets. I also tend to play late at night when little to no staff are on duty, so I can be available to those who need assistance. Overall, I have a lot of free time and play this server a lot and will be very useful to the community. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: *I’m mature and will handle all situations without any bias. I’m a quick learner and will pick up on staff commands quickly. I also have a strong sense of how the server works and would like to enforce rules to keep the server an enjoyable place to be. Quite a few people know me as well, so I believe many would be glad to come to me for assistance. And as previously stated, I am on late at night and will be available to any who need me.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I’ve been banned twice. Once for LTARP, I was on an alt character and wasn’t taking it seriously. I was afraid to sit through an arresting process and decided to leave. I was banned a second time for item transferring, I wanted to transfer items to my main character. I hadn’t realized this was a rule and I apologize. I understand now that I was wrong in both of these situations and it will not happen again.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: * In roleplay, I have been in many factions and would say I’m moderately known. I know quite a bit of people around the server, no factions in particular.  very active and socialize with everyone. I enjoy doing passive RP and interacting with anyone I see. All in all, I’d say I’m generally known.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: DaSchmeeze, Monaclu
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Go on duty and handle the situation accordingly.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Kindly confront them and tell them what they’re doing is wrong and can get them in trouble. If they continued with their actions, I would report them.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDMing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I wouldn’t treat them any differently than I would treat someone else and I would follow the same procedures.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Jackson's Staff App - Tez Sere - 07-18-2023

+1 Cool guy

RE: Jackson's Staff App - DaSchmeeze - 07-18-2023

+1 Very active on the server and has potential as staff

RE: Jackson's Staff App - Fisher - 07-18-2023

+1 my son

RE: Jackson's Staff App - Kyky..... - 07-18-2023

+1 i know this guy he knows the rules of the server he will make a great staff member

RE: Jackson's Staff App - IanHub08 - 07-18-2023

+1 Jackson is an active player, is fun to be around, and would be a great addition to the staff team.

RE: Jackson's Staff App - Coolwey - 07-18-2023

this guy wild +1

RE: Jackson's Staff App - John - 07-18-2023

this mans cool +1

RE: Jackson's Staff App - Drive Fast - 07-18-2023

+1 been on the server for awhile and has a very good understanding of the rules.
Also no lifes as of recently so could help during peak times.
Good dude overall

RE: Jackson's Staff App - CaptSkull21 - 07-18-2023

+1 active knows the rules cool dude will be a good staff member