Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6216)

Staff Application - Harry77711 - 07-21-2023

In-Game Name(s): Lorenzo Castellanos

Steam Name: HARRY777
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125892729/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82813500
Discord Username: harry.7844
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Diverge | Your total time is 1mo 1w 3d 23h 52m.
Time Zone: BST (British Summer Time)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-4 Hours a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am not.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My motivation for becoming staff is to assist the current staff team in handling tickets as I have heard from current staff members that the workload can be a lot at times and I would like to help reduce the amount others have to do.  I have played this server for over a month and want to begin helping out with the staff team as the current staff team have been incredibly helpful and have given me the motivation to help others. I have enjoyed being staff in other communities and after being in this community for a significant amount of time I look forward  to becoming a more interactive member. The reason I am applying is also down to some friends I have who recommended me to apply a while ago and after staying around longer I have finally decided to join and help out where I can.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * As I mentioned earlier, I have pre existing staffing experience on other servers. Not only that but I have been here a fairly long time and have had 0 PO or warns in my time here. I have become a faction leader and have helped new members join this server, learn the rules and help them become regular players, being staff will help me do that in a greater scale. Me being in the BST time zone it will allow me to help players in the UK time zone where majority of the staff team are from the US. This will reduce the build up of tickets and speed up staffing during the day.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have over a 8 months staffing in a community called Cloud Gaming. I became an Administrator+ and became the Head of Inactivity for the server. During my time I was required to give 10 Hours of Staffing every 2 weeks but would consistently get more than this. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would like to this I am well known in the community as I previously went by the name Mr Boulder, I have interactive with a lot of the regular players in the server and my reputation I would like to say is positive. As I said I've not been banned or warned in my time here and have helped many players. I cant say for sure what these players think of me so I guess that will be up to them to comment on it but would like to think I have given a friendly and entertaining impression.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: DaSchmeeze
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I have clearly seen the incident then I would clip it and make a ticket in-game and if no other staff are online make a player report on the forums.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Get evidence and provide it to an administrator who someone above them.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Treat them like any other player, if they are breaking rules then punish them for the rules thy break.

RE: Staff Application - Shook - 07-21-2023

Always polite and friendly, Ex staffing experience and I think would make a good staff member.
+1

RE: Staff Application - HookGD - 07-21-2023

+1 good guy, knows how to rp, would be a great staff member.

Staff Application - Rem - 07-29-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.