Diverge Networks
ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: ASkull’s Perma Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6257)

Pages: 1 2

ASkull’s Perma Appeal - CaptSkull21 - 07-27-2023

Your Name: ASkull 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:27926209 

Your Discord ID#: .askull

Reason for ban: failrp (1 day ban turn to perma for POs) 

Length of ban: Perma 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology 

Why should you be unbanned? I didn’t know at the time I was breaking RP I didn’t want to get arrested for a felony and maybe cutting close to a life sentence but I realized now it was stupid of me doing it I should have just let the officer arrest me to begin with. I apologize to the officer that I killed breaking RP he accepted my apology and forgave me. I now served my one day ban I was given before Canadian bacon made it permanent I’m not mainly making this appeal to get fully unban I feel it should be longer than a day just asking to undo the permanent ban because I have a lot of POs I want to get unperma ban so I can play with my friends that I was in factions with and stuff. I promise to follow the rules more and read up on them every day if it means I can play on diverge in the future. I know I don’t deserve another chance but I just want to have fun and play with my friends on that server and am very sorry for ruining the experience and enjoyment of other players due to my mingly behavior. But most of the time when I was rule breaking it was out of pure stupidity I promise I will act more accordingly and smartly on my actions. It was also very immature of me to break the rules and ruin the game for other plays and very immature of me to making it harder on staff because of my mingly behavior I promise I will be more mature on the game. In the mean time of my ban I been trying to find other role playing servers to better myself in RP including Fivem. I wish to come back to diverge with all of my friends I’m just asking for another chance I don’t deserve, to lift the perma and maybe make the ban longer than a day for failrp I promise to be more respectful of the rules and players and staff. I mainly only broke the rules out of careless behavior I promise to be more careful on my actions.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): nope 

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - jagi - 07-27-2023

+1 he a good guy

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Bear - 07-27-2023

+1 bro is just chilling let the guy free

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Ayden - 07-27-2023

I had banned you initially for the 1 day. I do feel you are genuinely sorry, but it’s not an excuse for the repeated disregard for the rules of the server and the roleplay of those who play it. you seem like a good kid, but holy hell was our sit the most painfully unproductive one i’ve ever had. You seem to be incapable of learning from your mistakes, made evident by both our interaction and your EXTENSIVE PO. I will rarely push for a perm ban when I feel like that person 1. has a positive impact on RP all together or 2. Seems to have genuinely changed and improved their behavior. Seeing as neither of those apply to you or your situation I simply can’t recommend that your perm ban be overturned. This boils down to how useless an apology is at this point. Considering how many times you’ve received reprimands for either similar or more ridiculous things, you should know what not to do. Doing something bad and then apologizing is something anyone can do, proving that you have learned and changed is much more powerful. You seem to be apologetic, but fail to be mature enough to implement it to your behavior. That said, at this point it’s out of my hands. I am sure UA will make a fair decision but in my opinion, the server itself gains nothing from allowing you to return.

Note: I know you are young, we all make mistakes but that does not disqualify you from being punished for your actions as anyone else would.

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Generic rapper - 07-27-2023

I played fivem so you should unban me!

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - CaptSkull21 - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 10:38 PM)NGeneric rapper Wrote: I played fivem so you should unban me!
I was meaning like I’m exploring in other rp servers and games to improve my RP. So I can bring better rp on my part I also don’t want to be fully unban just asking to lower it down form a permanent.

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - theYuri - 07-28-2023

dude he doesn't deserve this he's a really good guy he helps those that needed it +1

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Ayden - 07-28-2023

great substantive and helpful arguments in these replies. keep it up guys!

“free my man he dindu nuffin” ahh responses.

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - Dr. Vex - 07-28-2023

+1

I have had many interactions with this man. All are positive and he is a good roleplayer and always holds up his end of the deal.

RE: ASkull’s Perma Appeal - DuckVader - 07-28-2023

+1, He and his friends are all good guys i know them all personally, i dont think a perma ban is the deserving punishment for a valuable member like him whos still learning to rp.