Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=627)

Ban Appeal - Taboose - 01-31-2021

our Name: Jean Doe

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM-0:1:506087119

Reason for ban: Ltap/NITRP

Length of ban:4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute. It was around 12:00ish am when I got kidnapped I told the guys kidnapping me I had to wake up early in the morning so I couldn't be kidnapped all day. Rem even heard me say this since he watched the full thing (and banned me) I did everything they wanted from giving my f3 to one of their me. I left around 12:40 am after saying at least 10-15times they I had to leave before hand.

Why should you be unbanned?
Because its bull crap that I was banned in the first place. They tried pking me for 10-20mins for something that didnt happen then im waiting their even longer just because they wouldn't nlr me cause I had shit to do IRL in the morning.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I don't got proof. It was 12:00am - 12:40am You really thought I was going to think I was going to be banned because i had shit to do IRL and told them 10-15 times I had to go?

RE: Ban Appeal - Rem - 01-31-2021

My main issue wasn't you needing to leave, and I understood that you need to go do irl stuff, but you cannot leave out the fact that only YOU were making the situation longer. Everybody involved in the situation wanted it to end, but you were stalling and messing around. It is nobodies fault  but your own for extending the situation. And the reason why I banned you is when you gave your F3, you immediately left so they couldn't see what faction you were in. (Which was the main goal of the kidnap) The ban length is lengthy, but that is due to your previous bans and the way you acted during the situation. You were not RPing or attempting to. You were never in character and reminder, this is a serious RP server, not your playground. I have not seen anything but minging from you.

RE: Ban Appeal - Taboose - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 05:32 PM)Rem Wrote: My main issue wasn't you needing to leave, and I understood that you need to go do irl stuff, but you cannot leave out the fact that only YOU were making the situation longer. Everybody involved in the situation wanted it to end, but you were stalling and messing around. It is nobodies fault  but your own for extending the situation. And the reason why I banned you is when you gave your F3, you immediately left so they couldn't see what faction you were in. (Which was the main goal of the kidnap) The ban length is lengthy, but that is due to your previous bans and the way you acted during the situation. You were not RPing or attempting to. You were never in character and reminder, this is a serious RP server, not your playground. I have not seen anything but minging from you.
But they would have to find out in character if I was apart of that faction. Holding TAB is not a vaild reason to find my faction. Plus I gave the guy my f3 so next time i'm on he could hold tab. Like I said I didn't have time so I gave him my f3 and dipped because I had to be up at 6am. I had to stay up almost an extra hour because of something out of my control. I did everything they wanted so I don't see the issue here

RE: Ban Appeal - Rem - 01-31-2021

Again, you were the one stalling and making it longer. You already gave them your ID. You could have at least gave an effort to RP.

RE: Ban Appeal - Taboose - 01-31-2021

I did RP. Thats why I was there for over 40 fucking minutes. This is crazy im even getting banned for anytime as I did nothing wrong. They could have just nlred me like you said to do to begin with...

RE: Ban Appeal - fischer - 02-01-2021

Thank you for respecting our forums system and making an application.

Unfortunately, this application has been denied.