Diverge Networks
[Staff Application] Loose Screws - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [Staff Application] Loose Screws (/showthread.php?tid=6282)

[Staff Application] Loose Screws - Pistol P - 07-31-2023

In-Game Name(s): Peter "Pistol P" Moretti, Takeshi "Dragon" Ebisawa, Senior Officer Giuseppe Petrosino & Francis Castellucci.
Steam Name: 1017CHINO
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProductOfMyEnvironment/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98431287
Discord Username: ipullcapers
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): https://imgur.com/a/EdDl1Ws
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: As much time as needed, I don't mind helping out at all
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I have no problem with that
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I'm not but I learn/catch on really quick
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I understand
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My motivation for applying is to help out on the server as much as I can, I feel like I'd be really helpful to players and be a good fit for the staff team, I wouldn't have an issue handling report and taking tickets on a daily basis, I get along fine with everybody and understand how the community works and actually enjoy being around the community.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I should be considered over other candidates because I feel like you'll actually see results from me, I'll answer as many tickets and help players out to the best of my knowledge at all times on a daily basis for as many hours I'm needed.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I've never been staff on any roleplay servers but I've always had successful and realistic characters throughout GTA-5 Text RP and G-Mod Mafia RP, I understand roleplay, how servers and things function.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned once for having multiple RDM warnings... to be fair, I was fairly new to the server and I was still getting used to the rules and things. I could say that I've never been in any sort of trouble after that and have no issue staying out of trouble.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I could say I'm well known throughout the community as Pistol P, most love me and some hate me for no reason but I don't take any of it to heart as it's just G Mod and I'd be a liar if I say I wouldn't find it hilarious most times.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pendred himself unless I was lied to LOL.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If someone RDM's me while I'm off-duty and roleplaying, I'd inform them that RDM'ing is against the rules and you need a proper reason to open fire on a character. To take a couple of minutes to read and fully understand the rules of the server. I'd give them a verbal warning and put a ticket on their account for RDM just in case the behavior continues.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I'd bring it up to Pendred or someone high up so they could keep an eye on that person unless I'm able to provide solid proof of the abuse.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I'd follow staff/administrator guidelines and hand out the punishment he deserves. I wouldn't let friendship interfere with allowing people to break server rules.

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Pendred - 07-31-2023

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pendred himself unless I was lied to LOL.

yeah idk what ur on about

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Pistol P - 07-31-2023

(07-31-2023, 08:18 AM)Pendred Wrote: Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pendred himself unless I was lied to LOL.

yeah idk what ur on about
damn ayden trolled me, its okay

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Ayden - 07-31-2023

+1 if pendred himself said it ig u have to accept it

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Azoro - 07-31-2023

- 1 He seems a bit too volatile at times, and I was told he only comes on when he is high so I am iffy on him as staff.

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Rem - 07-31-2023

Pendred said it I was there

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - Pistol P - 07-31-2023

(07-31-2023, 08:20 AM)Azoro Wrote: - 1 He seems a bit too volatile at times, and I was told he only comes on when he is high so I am iffy on him as staff.
i only joked with you cause you we're joking with me... i hope you didn't take anything of it to heart, brother. And tbh you shouldn't listen to rumors about people especially if you don't know them. I don't do drugs.

RE: [Staff Application] Loose Screws - H4xx3z - 07-31-2023

+1 I think he will make a great addition to the staff of diverge. He's a unique character that is oftentimes misunderstood. He's very active and seeks to improve the server. I say again he would be a good addition.

[Staff Application] Loose Screws - Rem - 08-01-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.