Diverge Networks
NS's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: NS's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=6297)

NS's Staff App - NoSanctuaryWPD - 08-01-2023

In-Game Name(s): Fabricio "The King" Soprano, Sebastian Villablanca, Jamie "Jay-t" Toyotomi, Senior Officer Johnny Adams.
Steam Name: NS
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077429077
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58581674
Discord Username: nosanctuarywpd
Total playtime on our Servers: 1 month, 2 weeks, 8 hours, 2 minutes.
Time Zone: GMT-4 (Same as EST)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 1-5 hours a day, depending on the season.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not with Nutscript. I'm used to DarkRP commands, so might need a little help with that.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 

- Mainly to benefit the wellbeing of the community and assist on their everyday needs from a Staff Member.
- I have some time playing, I've got to places and I think that my experience can be put in good use.
- I've really enjoyed the server till this point, and I want to contribute to its growth.
- I have and will have a lot of free time, and this could be a great way of using it.
- To help improve the quality and the seriousness of the roleplay.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:

- I see myself as a grown man, who knows how to make difference between joking moments from serious moments.
- I'm willing to prioritize staff duties over RP situations when needed.
- I'm well acquainted with the rules
- I know when is time to step up and when is time to listen up. I have no problem with authority or higherups.
- I'm always willing to learn new things.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Yes. I've been Staff in roughly 20 spanish speaking servers, mainly StarWarsRP (Unity Networks, GFPM, TMH, OutsRP, HermandadRP). Continously from 2016 to 2023, when I started playing MafiaRP. I've directed Staff teams and owned 2 servers. Everything on Star Wars RP.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:

Yes, I've been banned from this server I believe 2 times for LTAP and IT, last one being roughly 2 months ago. I took my lesson, I know that what I did was wrong and I sincerely apologize for it. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  

I wouldn't say that I'm very well known, but I got to make some very good friends in the community, aswell as managing to reach a high command position in my faction. I would say that other members see me as a serious man, a bit harsh when needed and a kind men when needed. I've had some encounters with other figures around the community, but to me, it's all part of the RP.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

Not directly. However, I got some very good friends on the staff team.

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

Since I'm off-duty, I would make a staff ticket while clipping the whole situation. Then, when a staff on duty takes the ticket, I show him the Clip so he can take a 100% impartial decision on the punishment. If there is no Staff to take the ticket, or if they take too long to do it, I would change to my Staff Character, bring the individual to a sit and see what he has to say about it. After that, I would give him a ban or a warning, depending on the gravity of the RDM and if he has previous offenses or not.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:

First, I would have a friendly talk with him, letting him know that what he's doing is wrong, trying to encourage him not to break the rules. If he persists, I would report it to a higherup. Before bringing it to the table , I would try to get clips or evidence of the individual committing abuse to backup my story.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

I would try to speak to him in private to get him to change his attitude at the beggining. If he doesn't change and keeps breaking rules, I would have to proceed like with any other player, kicking or banning him if necessary. We should be grown enough not to let this kind of things affect our friendship.

RE: NS's Staff App - ZER0LIVEZ0 - 08-01-2023

+1 Very reliable

NS's Staff App - Rem - 08-01-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.