Diverge Networks
CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION (/showthread.php?tid=6339)

CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - anzati1 - 08-08-2023

RDM isn't fun!
Only if you're the one doing it.
So I propose we let crips and bloods fight, with ZERO interferance. If someone gets caught in the crossfire, its considered rdm and punishment as normal.
Of course, cops can settle down the war by just merking them all as usual, but having civis or factions pull up with these guns worth 50k each just ruins the fist fights of broke ass mf crips and bloods you know?
Might be hard to moderate, but literally just if they arent wearing red or blue, dont let them fight.
This is all still following KOS rules of some sort of RP needed.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Canadian-bacon - 08-08-2023

What are you saying.

People can consensually gun fight, it's only when someone reports the other do staff get involved.

Cross fire or whatever is obviously a problem.

Civilians or factions or cops showing up and defending their property as a direct result of your roleplay makes sense.

What is the suggestion ultimately.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - anzati1 - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 02:53 AM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: What are you saying.

People can consensually gun fight, it's only when someone reports the other do staff get involved.

Cross fire or whatever is obviously a problem.

Civilians or factions or cops showing up and defending their property as a direct result of your roleplay makes sense.

What is the suggestion ultimately.
If you're wearing red or blue, you should know that you always have a chance at getting shot, but NOT by a random person, it should be by an enemy blood or crip, OR a police town sweep (they go out in groups and just kill both sides) Now if factions want to defend their properties, sure go right ahead, but crips and bloods are almost never fighting in actual buildings, always on the street. Factions for the most part do not own every sidewalk in the town.
But yes, this is basically what I meant thanks for clarifying it.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - MxR - 08-08-2023

its not porch monkey rp

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Fox - 08-08-2023

(08-08-2023, 02:51 AM)anzati1 Wrote: RDM isn't fun!
Only if you're the one doing it.
So I propose we let crips and bloods fight, with ZERO interferance. If someone gets caught in the crossfire, its considered rdm and punishment as normal.
Of course, cops can settle down the war by just merking them all as usual, but having civis or factions pull up with these guns worth 50k each just ruins the fist fights of broke ass mf crips and bloods you know?
Might be hard to moderate, but literally just if they arent wearing red or blue, dont let them fight.
This is all still following KOS rules of some sort of RP needed.

Make a faction application and consent to war. 

What you are proposing sounds a little more like Dark RP than anything.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Daviss - 08-08-2023

idk people hopping on side characters to be bloods or crips and fighting brings a lot more rp than people think. most people who get butt hurt about it are either police who are mad for getting shot at constantly and those whose immersion must not be forsaken for they shall complain non stop until an admin mutes them.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Fox - 08-15-2023

Disagree entirely.

All i see is people just openly shooting each other for being dressed in blue or red. DarkRP kinda vibe.

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - anzati1 - 08-16-2023

(08-15-2023, 12:57 PM)Fox Wrote: Disagree entirely.

All i see is people just openly shooting each other for being dressed in blue or red. DarkRP kinda vibe.
if its RED and BLUE only, most of the time its started by some shit talking or someone tryna mug eachother, but when its a FACTION VS a color, then its straight up killing them on sight. (like last night with the 3 factions vs any crips!)

RE: CRIPS AND BLOODS PROPOSITION - Fox - 08-16-2023

That just sounds like an RDM spree without any RP at all.

Like I suggested. If you want this kind of RP then put in a faction application and have the Crips / Bloods as enemies. What you are suggesting is actually really bad for everybody else who isn't involved. The people 'RPing' as blood and crips will have fun, at the expense of everyone else.

I can't see this suggestion being added, personally.