Diverge Networks
Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=6383)

Pages: 1 2

Staff application - jaxsoncorrect - 08-14-2023

In-Game Name(s): Marcos Garcia, Jose Mirando, Montonio Veretti
Steam Name: JaxsonTheMeme
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028555797/
Steam ID: 76561199028555797
Discord Username: JaxsonTheMeme
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week, 2 days, 23 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Anytime really
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My reason for applying is that I want to help out in the community, and help the server whenever there's no-one around.*
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I'd help with anything around the server, and I can be around whenever no other staff is online. I can also ensure that people can enjoy their time on the server. But if anyone does break any kind of rules I'll make sure to put a stop to it.*
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I do not have experience on this server but I do have experience on other game servers. I currently own a server and have others help me with it. My other experience was when I was Head Admin for a server.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been banned on any Diverge servers as of currently.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I'm not that well known in the community, I am known in the pd. I joke with the people at pd, and they joke with me. But on my other two characters I'm just a regular person. *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No other staff member has recommended me as of right now.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would go on-duty and handle with the situation by asking why they RDMd, if they do not give a valid reason then I will ban them for RDM.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: If they do it again I'd try to have a clip of it and I'll show it to higher ups.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would do my job and ban them, gotta do what I gotta do. I'd wouldn't care about my friendship.

RE: Staff application - Monaclu - 08-14-2023

A bit young innit

RE: Staff application - DurMattt - 08-14-2023

as a pd member i can vouch for the "anytime really" mf is always on

RE: Staff application - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 08-14-2023

always knew you were lying about your age in PD...

RE: Staff application - Fox - 08-15-2023

-1 little too young and too little play time.

RE: Staff application - ShowerCoach - 08-15-2023

+1 He might be young, and his playtime is low. The guy is pretty active though, I say give him a shot. Wouldn't hurt to get him the right training and send him on his way to moderate.

RE: Staff application - Greenghost_906 - 08-15-2023

-1 He's very active, but he's also a little too young and OOCly lied to get into PD. I'd say give him some time to mature.

RE: Staff application - Rasheed Swanson - 08-16-2023

-1 way too young, acts quite immature in-game. Has minged multiple times during ESU tryouts.

RE: Staff application - Shamous O'Neil - 08-17-2023

As a PD Supervisor and a fellow player that has deal with him on several occasions, -1 for these reasons. first frequently acts quite immature in-game. Second he has been caught meta-gaming/power gaming to catch people doing crimes in game through the use of discord DMs, in fact that was yesterday.... When he was informed by myself and then staff that this was against the rules he stated he didn't know, and this was yesterday but he read the rules and applied for staff the day before doing this... Need I say more??? -1 please do not make him staff

RE: Staff application - Oboshi - 08-22-2023

Low effort application. Didn't use 5 sentences in the questions were you are needed too. Young age as well -1