Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal (tldr: I got fucked and so did they) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (tldr: I got fucked and so did they) (/showthread.php?tid=6432)

Ban Appeal (tldr: I got fucked and so did they) - An Angry Irish-American - 08-22-2023

Your Name: An Angry Irish-American

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:75780555

Your Discord ID#: Notorious#3980

Reason for ban: NITRP - RDM

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
well at first I'd like to say that Mafia RP is the most fun server for me to play personally, I really dislike all of these other servers on GMod.
I have intention to RP, which I did. The RDM was most definitely understandable.
the full story as to why I got banned goes as this:
I began playing four days ago and met with Willy, a tall Scottish man, and a lady who helped me get into the Polish gang. I played for two days with zero problems. on the third day, I got off work at 10pm and played until 5am with zero problems besides getting RDM'd while I was walking down the street minding my own business. After the map switched to day time I was getting pretty tired and loopy, started doing some more heinous shit. Tried to rob a couple people for RP purposes, devised plans for RP purposes, etc. Shit talked, blah blah blah blah. Eventually around 7am myself, Willy, and Jack Stanton, who was my partner, began dicking around and running into a guy on a bicycle and shooting his tires out. I guess when I hopped out the car, I was shooting at the bike and hit Willy and Jack by accident? Anyways when I met back up with them I fucked with Willy a bit and ran into his car, not full force mind you. I drove out of there when he started shooting me and came back to apologize. Then Willy asked to search me for a gun? Which he knew I had??? and then when I walked away and refused the search he started shooting at me but I got away and hid in a gas station to heal. At this point I decided; I was going to get my revenge on them. I recolored my car, changed my clothes and then stalked them for a few minutes just for some transgender person in a pink car to come up and RDM me. For the people that I robbed. Which I had killed when they refused to give me their money. So total blatant NLR breaking and RDM. I got pretty pissed off, so now I'm tired, pissed off, and looped out. This is where I get fucked up on my part. I wait outside of Jack Stantons hotel room at the Imperial with a bat, wait there for 30mins for him to show up and beat the fuck out of him. to preface this, he stopped answering my calls which made me assume him and Willy were talking shit, so I got more pissed off about that. I go to try and do the same to Willy, then get pulled into an admin sit and he says I'm going to get PKed for pulling a gun on a cop???? what the fuck???? so I tell him I'm coming back to raise hell. I make a new character who is Leo Vinicci's estranged step-sister who came into town to avenge the death of her brother. I get help from Willy, Jack, and another man whos name I can't remember. He gives me a gun and drives like a fuckin' maniac, mind you, music at full blast dodging cops.... we eventually get alone and I fuckin' murder him, let him know that's for Leo Vinicci. Steal his car, go find Willy. Willy gets asked if he can get a lockpick, so he takes me off to the barge alone to teach me about it. Fuckin murder him. I find Jack Stanton at the clothing store, fuckin' murder him. After all that was said and done, I walked away and decided to start a new life. Next thing you know, I'm in an admin sit and get banned for 1 week for NITRP, then today I find out it's a perma ban for NITRP - RDM. Can I get a fuckin' break here?

if you've gotten through that whole story, all I can say is. I plan to continue playing on that server with all intention to role play if I am appealed, and I appreciate it whole heartedly.

also why am I getting a fuckin' perma ban when a guy who has RDM | NLR | NITRP | POx7, is getting a 30 day ban? you wanna answer that with a valid answer???

RE: Ban Appeal (tldr: I got fucked and so did they) - Canadian-bacon - 08-22-2023

The banning staff member expressed that if the user is serious and reads the server rules he may return.

Ban Appeal (tldr: I got fucked and so did they) - Canadian-bacon - 08-22-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1 day. This includes time served.