Diverge Networks
Shmuels Staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Shmuels Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=6462)

Shmuels Staff app - Jack - 08-27-2023

In-Game Name(s): Shmuel Aviv, Abdul Aviv
Steam Name: Jack
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nasty101/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59469263 
Discord Username: jackk#6896
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week 13 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: anytime im not doin school or some other shit so id say a minimum of 4 hours a week
Have you read the rules?: yeah
Do you have a working microphone?:  yeah
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yeah
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I've used SAM once before not nutscript. I'm most experienced in ULX that's what I used on an older server I was staff on, SAM is pretty similar so its easy to understand.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Obviously
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * to help out the staff team. I know they get hella busy with reports and late at night especially there isn't to much staff on which is when I'm usually on. so in short to help staff feel less flooded, and to provide more staff around the clock so someone can always help out.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * previous experience. im a pretty calm individual, i have enough common sense to help out in funky rp situations 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Mod to SuperAdmin on imperium gaming WW2 - over the course of 5 months think was around 2019. the only server other then that i was mod on was some shitty dark RP server like 10 years ago for like a month. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I don't really remember i got in a staff sit recently and got a warning for RDM he said I didn't have any POs other then something from awhile ago so that's all I got.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I don't know if I would go as far as to say I'm "well known" but there is a lot of people who know who I am. to them I'm prolly just a funny little Jewish man that does stupid shit. Shmuels the only character I play on really.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Nah
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If another staff member is available they could take it if they are busy I would simply switch over and handle it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: clip it or screenshot it then take whatever evidence to someone higher then them or if necesary the staff director.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I mean my friendship wouldn't really matter, they would know I'm staff and cant allow them to openly RDM. Let alone show them any kind of favortism just cause I know them. I'd expect to be kicked off staff if i let someone get away with it no matter who it is.

RE: Shmuels Staff app - DurMattt - 08-27-2023

funny guy really cool rp too as a cops we see lots of just argumentative lawyers but this guys pretty cool and not just going for everyone's throat everytime. +1 cool rper

RE: Shmuels Staff app - ShowerCoach - 08-27-2023

+1 Yes please, I feel like you would be great.

RE: Shmuels Staff app - Dimes - 08-28-2023

Best candidate for staff i could think of

RE: Shmuels Staff app - poopoofard - 08-31-2023

+1 i <3 shmuel

RE: Shmuels Staff app - Oboshi - 08-31-2023

+1I just have a really big gut feeling about this never had I ever have had a bad experience with this person. When the time is right he is mature about things. But also always stays in rp in the server. Maybe having a Jewish mod would be interesting lmao.

RE: Shmuels Staff app - Jack - 09-01-2023

(08-31-2023, 11:49 PM)Oboshi Wrote: +1I just have a really big gut feeling about this never had I ever have had a bad experience with this person. When the time is right he is mature about things. But also always stays in rp in the server. Maybe having a Jewish mod would be interesting lmao.
Lmao for the record I wouldnt be using my jew voice on staff

RE: Shmuels Staff app - Oboshi - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 12:22 AM)Jack Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 11:49 PM)Oboshi Wrote: +1I just have a really big gut feeling about this never had I ever have had a bad experience with this person. When the time is right he is mature about things. But also always stays in rp in the server. Maybe having a Jewish mod would be interesting lmao.
Lmao for the record I wouldnt be using my jew voice on staff
It was a joke lol

RE: Shmuels Staff app - Rem - 09-02-2023

Awful application. Almost like 10 warnings and bans in the past month and half.

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.