Diverge Networks
arturoalba staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: arturoalba staff app (/showthread.php?tid=6470)

arturoalba staff app - arturoalba - 08-28-2023

In-Game Name(s): Senior Officer Richard Daniel Sivlio Salvato
Steam Name: arturoalba
Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: arturoalba
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171723757 
Discord Username:   arco2455131231#1961
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week 15h 55m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Well I can only moderate for weekends for 3 hours.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I dont talk that much but I will promise I will use it.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Well I understand I will attend staff meeting but some times I may not because I have so much work.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I would like to learn them
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Well my reason for applying is to be a staff member is because I want to be a person who takes good care of the server some mod who is good than others. Another reason I want to apply is that I want to be a good staff member be active be a mod to help other people. My also reason to be a staff member is to decide is to make sure I am a good staff member I am not a bad staff member who will not break any rules. I have also decided to fill out this position and try what it would be like a moderator. I am also a man to also make sure that the server is good and make sure that any people that dont break any rules.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  Well the reason I should be considered over other candidates is because I am good at roleplaying I am good at following rules. I am good at activity I am active mostly some days and I make sure to take some tickets. I am also a staff member who makes sure to check clips  and making sure everything is good and also checking the logs. However I am also on than  any other staff member online  who is active. I am also a staff member who does not abuse their power some staff members abuse their power some staff members are even demoted banned blacklisted etc.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Well no it is my first time being a staff member if I get accepted I would love to learn.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Well some people don't know who I am some people know who I am because some people  may know me because I am apart of the NYPD. Some officers of the NYPD also may know me to because I am apart of the NYPD. In my other character no they don't know who I am because I am apart of no faction and dont know who I am. They will think me of a person who they don't know. And a person who is just minding their own business and playing the server.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Well how I would handle this if I am staff off duty is to clip it with medal create a staff ticket and let a fellow moderator take it since you cant take your own staff ticket.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Well what I would do is the same other question I would make a report make sure to clip it just in case for evidence if they need a clip.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Well I would just tell my friend not to do it if he refuses he will be banned and I will tell him why and I dont care if he unfriends me because I never met him in real life like met a real human being in real life.

RE: arturoalba staff app - ShowerCoach - 08-30-2023

You need a bit more playing time in my opinion. Other than that, you did pretty good.

RE: arturoalba staff app - Oboshi - 08-31-2023

(08-30-2023, 05:33 AM)ShowerCoach Wrote: You need a bit more playing time in my opinion. Other than that, you did pretty good.
In my opinion time doesn't matter that much. I applied with 6D of playtime on the server. 

This is a good app i'll give you that +1 Best of luck!

arturoalba staff app - Rem - 09-02-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.