Diverge Networks
Zlatko PK Appeal. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Zlatko PK Appeal. (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

Pages: 1 2

Zlatko PK Appeal. - Viva - 09-01-2023

Name of Character: Zlatko ''The Barret'' Pruszkowska

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52323722

Your Discord ID#: viva1810

Date of PK: 1 of September 2023 

Reason for PK: FEAR RP Mugging

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Metagaming , Instigating and Baiting by a Scottish Don on his Gambino Alt Character (Yort)

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: 1rst Clip : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1rSNqyKbG6HDGy/d133721e7SXX?invite=cr-MSxLTmgsMTk1NzE3ODM2LA Yort Instigating and Escalating a Interaction with the scottish trying to bait us into doing something against his faction on a Gambino alt character which we were not aware of at the time.  2nd Clip : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1rSZC3uP52fCP0/wqmIEXSeJAU8?invite=cr-MSw1ZGQsMTk1NzE3ODM2LA Literally threatening to shoot the scott pulling his gun out , pointing it at him , luring us into a false sense of security to initiate a mug , making us think its a 3v1 situation where we will succeed. Then proceeds to turn on us and shoot us in the back and get us PKed. 

[Image: Metagaming.jpg]  Just additional proof that he was instigating the whole time. Honestly gents what we did was stupid , but at the same time i feel like we were completely baited into this whole situation , i don't think its right for a higher up to be on his alt character and instigating against the scotts and then shooting us in the back maybe that's just me but you be the judge of that to be that's a obvious case of Metagaming and PK baiting. 

RE: Zlatko PK Appeal. - Daviss - 09-01-2023

Nvm new best PK appeal just dropped i don’t know how your appealing a pk where the fear rp situation was initiated by you

RE: Zlatko PK Appeal. - yort - 09-01-2023

Hello sir, all I did was talk shit about my own faction jokingly. At the end of the day, YOU and MONTE initiated the mug. I didn't persuade you or even tell you nothing to do. All I said was upon my own intentions of committing my own actions, hence all the "I"s, I said in all my messages. It is your choice to initiate the mug, why would you mug in the first place as a high-ranking member? You are putting yourself at risk.

Also, you are metagaming in your clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1rSZC3uP52fCP0/KqYFedvSkujl?invite=cr-MSw1ZGQsMTk1NzE3ODM2LA

Discord:
"Can we just mug this guy?"
"Should we do it?"
"Let's mug this nigga, bro"

Holy Gee Wizzy Dizz! You both agreed in Discord for assurance of wanting to mug a guy?!?! You both agreed and were willing to mug someone prior to the mug!!! premeditated muggign!!! And you concluded that I am the one baiting you to mug when you both agreed to in your little vc of yours!?!?

Here is a snippet of the discord talk in the clip, in case anything gets deleted! tsk tsk
https://streamable.com/a22waw

RE: Zlatko PK Appeal. - Viva - 09-01-2023

Doesn't change the fact you are metagaming and instigating on a ALT CHARACTER , i also have nothing to delete as i have nothing to hide , also , as clearly seen in the clip the only reason we initiated a mug was cuz you were pointing a gun at him saying you will kill him. You know what you did Yort no need to pretend.

Also you keep saying jokingly but none of the proof provided shows anything was done JOKINGLY like you claim.

I am not pretending anything. You say "Also you keep saying jokingly but none of the proof provided shows anything was done JOKINGLY like you claim", the proof is that I didn't do anything that I said?????? I said I want to kill a scot, I never killed a scot. I said I wanted to mug a scot, I never mugged a scot. etc etc, it was simply all talk, no show. I jokingly was talking shit to my faction on an alt character, that's all I did. Are you saying that I wasn't jokingly talking shit to my faction? Man I guess I hate my own faction.

The entire time I was with yall, I never directed anything to you guys. Never suggested, never asked, never told, never instigated, never persuaded, and never baited any actions or verbal persuasion of any kind to you both. The only time I even had a gun out was on safety until the shooting part with yall. I was simply saying statements of my own actions. There was no indication of any kind of agreement to mug with you guys if that was your assumption.

Please tell me how I am instigating and metagaming? You claim both but never mentioned WHAT the instigating or the metagaming part is.

(09-01-2023, 11:09 AM)yort Wrote: I am not pretending anything. You say "Also you keep saying jokingly but none of the proof provided shows anything was done JOKINGLY like you claim", the proof is that I didn't do anything that I said?????? I said I want to kill a scot, I never killed a scot. I said I wanted to mug a scot, I never mugged a scot. etc etc, it was simply all talk, no show. I jokingly was talking shit to my faction on an alt character, that's all I did. Are you saying that I wasn't jokingly talking shit to my faction? Man I guess I hate my own faction.

The entire time I was with yall, I never directed anything to you guys. Never suggested, never asked, never told, never instigated, never persuaded, and never baited any actions to you both. The only time I even had a gun out was on safety. I was simply saying statements of my own actions. I never agreed to mug with you guys if that was your assumption.

Please tell me how I am instigating and metagaming? You claim both but never mentioned WHAT the instigating or the metagaming part is.
bro im not gonna bother arguing with you the proof is there , you know exactly what you did. If it boosts your ego so be it im not gonna cheer you on or continue to argue. Let whoever needs to decide decide and end of story

RE: Zlatko PK Appeal. - Fox - 09-01-2023

Pking admin here.

Going to summarize what I put in Monte's PK appeal. From my perspective, regardless of the statements made previous - you guys initiated a mugging and retaliated with violence when it went south. In this scenario, Monte lead the mug and you returned the fire when he got hit, instead of surrendering, which is a clear disregard for life - hence the PK.

If someone is interacting with you on a different character, doesn't outright mean they are metagaming or PK baiting. The person in question was simply calling you guys names, you could of escalated the violence without attempting to mug the individuals.

I don't necessarily see it as PK baiting as all they really did was call you names. This RP could've been resolved in a non-pk violent altercation but it was yours and Monte's decision to take it in the direction it went in. The log you posted, I'd see that more as a potential attempt to RDM, it was yourselves who turned this scenario into a PK fest.

TLDR: You initiated a mugging RP, when you didn't need to - which shows disregard for your life, and it appears you used discord to initiate it, also - which is clearly metagaming which you are accusing the other party of?

You pulled a gun on your faction member on a alt and clearly threatened to kill him and pointed a gun at him (pulled a gun out) while saying ''fuck off scott or im gonna kill you'' that's some real convincing acting there m8. If thats not baiting idk what is. Only reason we performed a mug was we were 3v1 and had him heavily outnumbered as the information that you were a Scottish Don on a Gambino alt wasn't available to us. Just like how the information that we were instigating infront of the robbers den shouldn't have been available to you. How come you switched over to a alt , came over convieniently at the same time when we were talking shit to your faction members and you started jokingly telling them stuff like you said. If you claim you were not Metagaming , Yort , how did you have access to this information in the first place , do tell? Or did you just decide to switch to your alt just to bait us and get us PKED which is exactly what happened. I mean it's clear as day and you can keep denying it all you want. But the proof and the clips are all there of you instigating , pointing guns at scotts and what not. I aint really have much more to say on the matter but you can't sit here and pretend you did nothing wrong when you clearly did. Sure maybe this appeal won't work for us but at the very least you have to be punished for your bullshit. Let's not forget if you were not ''Metagaming'' how does your faction know not to shoot you when you point guns at them? How did they know it was you? Well i will tell you why because this was all communicated and planned in discord and you know it. If this type of shit is allowed we all might aswell start hopping on alt characters and instigating other people to start altercations or muggins between eachother and all will be well. So much for cracking down on Metagaming i suppose.

Just gonna post what i said before on the other thread. Don't see how anyone doesn't see the issue , and how the clear baiting and metagaming is being ignored. But i made 1 comment on discord and im the Metagamer? Excuse me what?

Also i don't see how im disregarding my life when it was self defence considering they started shooting at me.

Guess we can all start hopping on alt accounts and try starting shit guys its all good as you can see as there are no reprecussions. Hey my polish bakery is getting attacked lemme hop onto my ALT CHARACTER and metagame that information and go straight to it and blast 10 guys thats cool

There is a literal SA who saw the clip where he was pointing a gun at his own guys and said thats fucked btw. Idk how u are not seeing the blatant bullshit. By the way during this whole interaction with the scotts there was no radio comms or anything like that yet more Scotts kept coming to the place. So you trynna tell me they weren't on discord communicating the whole thing? How did Yort conviently know when to hop on his character? Metagaming is all over the server boys but im somehow the only one to be blamed here.

Even if im in the wrong here and this appeal doesn't get accepted why are we ignoring all the rules that u guys try to enforce that he is breaking? Why is no one looking to punish him? Thats whats mindblowing to me.

Yes u can have alt characters , but tell me which GAMBINO is gonna act like this , Instigating the scotts and talking shit to them? Pointing guns at them? saying he will kill them? What part of that makes sense roleplay wise please tell me?
Make it make sense.

This just feels extremely bias to me just because we initiated a mugging.

(09-01-2023, 12:44 PM)Viva Wrote: You pulled a gun on your faction member on a alt and clearly threatened to kill him and pointed a gun at him (pulled a gun out) while saying ''fuck off scott or im gonna kill you'' that's some real convincing acting there m8. If thats not baiting idk what is. Only reason we performed a mug was we were 3v1 and had him heavily outnumbered as the information that you were a Scottish Don on a Gambino alt wasn't available to us. Just like how the information that we were instigating infront of the robbers den shouldn't have been available to you. How come you switched over to a alt , came over convieniently at the same time when we were talking shit to your faction members and you started jokingly telling them stuff like you said. If you claim you were not Metagaming , Yort , how did you have access to this information in the first place , do tell? Or did you just decide to switch to your alt just to bait us and get us PKED which is exactly what happened. I mean it's clear as day and you can keep denying it all you want. But the proof and the clips are all there of you instigating , pointing guns at scotts and what not. I aint really have much more to say on the matter but you can't sit here and pretend you did nothing wrong when you clearly did. Sure maybe this appeal won't work for us but at the very least you have to be punished for your bullshit. Let's not forget if you were not ''Metagaming'' how does your faction know not to shoot you when you point guns at them? How did they know it was you? Well i will tell you why because this was all communicated and planned in discord and you know it. If this type of shit is allowed we all might aswell start hopping on alt characters and instigating other people to start altercations or muggins between eachother and all will be well. So much for cracking down on Metagaming i suppose.

Just gonna post what i said before on the other thread. Don't see how anyone doesn't see the issue , and how the clear baiting and metagaming is being ignored. But i made 1 comment on discord and im the Metagamer? Excuse me what?

Also i don't see how im disregarding my life when it was self defence considering they started shooting at me.

Guess we can all start hopping on alt accounts and try starting shit guys its all good as you can see as there are no reprecussions. Hey my polish bakery is getting attacked lemme hop onto my ALT CHARACTER and metagame that information and go straight to it and blast 10 guys thats cool

There is a literal SA who saw the clip where he was pointing a gun at his own guys and said thats fucked btw. Idk how u are not seeing the blatant bullshit. By the way during this whole interaction with the scotts there was no radio comms or anything like that yet more Scotts kept coming to the place. So you trynna tell me they weren't on discord communicating the whole thing? How did Yort conviently know when to hop on his character? Metagaming is all over the server boys but im somehow the only one to be blamed here.

Even if im in the wrong here and this appeal doesn't get accepted why are we ignoring all the rules that u guys try to enforce that he is breaking? Why is no one looking to punish him? Thats whats mindblowing to me.

Yes u can have alt characters , but tell me which GAMBINO is gonna act like this , Instigating the scotts and talking shit to them? Pointing guns at them? saying he will kill them? What part of that makes sense roleplay wise please tell me?
Make it make sense.

Stop saying I am pointing my gun! It was on safety! The clips show it silly! Perhaps I pulled my gun out on safety after the fact you took a gun out first, maybe the realization of you taking your gun out could lead to me taking my gun out? If one person takes a gun out on safety, surely they will intend to use it right? That's why I pulled out my gun on safety to intend to use it if the other person intends to use it, in which they did!

As said before, I connected to the server and then chose my Gambino alt. I wasn't on any other character prior to when I connected. I am fairly active on my Gambino alt so this wasn't a random character to "instigate". I'm sure logs show this.

"Also i don't see how im disregarding my life when it was self defense considering they started shooting at me." You both agreed to mug! You said it!!! "because we initiated a mugging"

"Yes u can have alt characters , but tell me which GAMBINO is gonna act like this , Instigating the scotts and talking shit to them? Pointing guns at them? saying he will kill them? What part of that makes sense roleplay wise please tell me?" Any person in any faction can choose to dislike something or someone; anyone in any faction can act like anything, hence the ability to roleplay whatever views you wish on your character.
The Polish hates scots and keep instigating? Oh, there is one Polish who does like the scots and isn't instigating? But he's polish, he has to hate the scots and instigate! This argument is dumb.

(09-01-2023, 01:24 PM)yort Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 12:44 PM)Viva Wrote: You pulled a gun on your faction member on a alt and clearly threatened to kill him and pointed a gun at him (pulled a gun out) while saying ''fuck off scott or im gonna kill you'' that's some real convincing acting there m8. If thats not baiting idk what is. Only reason we performed a mug was we were 3v1 and had him heavily outnumbered as the information that you were a Scottish Don on a Gambino alt wasn't available to us. Just like how the information that we were instigating infront of the robbers den shouldn't have been available to you. How come you switched over to a alt , came over convieniently at the same time when we were talking shit to your faction members and you started jokingly telling them stuff like you said. If you claim you were not Metagaming , Yort , how did you have access to this information in the first place , do tell? Or did you just decide to switch to your alt just to bait us and get us PKED which is exactly what happened. I mean it's clear as day and you can keep denying it all you want. But the proof and the clips are all there of you instigating , pointing guns at scotts and what not. I aint really have much more to say on the matter but you can't sit here and pretend you did nothing wrong when you clearly did. Sure maybe this appeal won't work for us but at the very least you have to be punished for your bullshit. Let's not forget if you were not ''Metagaming'' how does your faction know not to shoot you when you point guns at them? How did they know it was you? Well i will tell you why because this was all communicated and planned in discord and you know it. If this type of shit is allowed we all might aswell start hopping on alt characters and instigating other people to start altercations or muggins between eachother and all will be well. So much for cracking down on Metagaming i suppose.

Make it make sense.

Stop saying I am pointing my gun! It was on safety! The clips show it silly! Perhaps I pulled my gun out on safety after the fact you took a gun out first, maybe the realization of you taking your gun out could lead to me taking my gun out? If one person takes a gun out on safety, surely they will intend to use it right? That's why I pulled out my gun on safety to intend to use it if the other person intends to use it, in which they did!

As said before, I connected to the server and then chose my Gambino alt. I wasn't on any other character prior to when I connected. I am fairly active on my Gambino alt so this wasn't a random character to "instigate". I'm sure logs show this.

"Also i don't see how im disregarding my life when it was self defense considering they started shooting at me." You both agreed to mug! You said it!!! "because we initiated a mugging"

"Yes u can have alt characters , but tell me which GAMBINO is gonna act like this , Instigating the scotts and talking shit to them? Pointing guns at them? saying he will kill them? What part of that makes sense roleplay wise please tell me?" Any person in any faction can choose to dislike something or someone; anyone in any faction can act like anything. The Polish hates scots and keep instigating? Oh, there is one Polish who does like the scots and isn't instigating? But he's polish, he has to hate the scots and instigate! This argument is dumb.
Its clearly in the clip where u point a gun at him and threaten to shoot him. Its literally in the first seconds of the clip unless u are blind which seems to be the case. And yeah u hopped on at a very convenient time on a Gambino character don't you think? How come you came along just as were insulting the scottish thats some real good timing there mate.  Also i didnt shoot at anyone and my gun was on safety the whole time until you left me on 2 HP. A Mugging that you shouldn't even have been a part of in the first place , a mugging that you were also instigating by pointing a gun at the scottish saying u will kill them. This is the only reason the mug was even initiated because it was a 3v1 situation where the scott was outnumbered. And that still doesn't explain roleplay wise how the shit u were doing makes any sense. You just choose to avoid all the rules that you broke and continue to deny it when its clear as day. You can't be on a gambino character threatening to kill the scotts roleplay wise while the polish happen to be around. Thats just instigating and baiting. Also convenient that all the people that have commented so far have a scottish character isn't it? You can claim the argument is dumb all you want but all my points are valid as hell and im not gonna let it go till you get punished for your bullshit aswell.