Diverge Networks
Lewouis Muffinstien - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Lewouis Muffinstien (/showthread.php?tid=6506)

Lewouis Muffinstien - pyroramen - 09-03-2023

Name of Character: Lewouis Muffinstien

SteamID: [color=var(--text-normal)]S[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]T[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]E[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]A[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]M[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]_[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]0[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]:[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]1[/color][color=var(--text-normal)]:522829024[/color]
Your Discord ID#: Cuban Missile Crisis#5940

Date of PK: 9-2-23

Reason for PK: pulled gun on cop

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was doing a drug deal when somebody ran inside taking photos, no one announced police so I thought it was a random person. It happened quickly and I instinctively pulled out my gun. As soon as I saw him as a cop I tried to put my gun away and I never fired a shot at him. I think I should be unPK'd because he failed to identify himself and I only pulled out a gun because the door opening and pictures being taken scared me.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

RE: Lewouis Muffinstien - Monaclu - 09-03-2023

Hello, I'm the staff member that pked you.

The reason you were pked, as you understand, is that when the cop entered into the warehouse, you pulled a firearm on him. From what I can see in the video, it looks like there was about a 4-5 second period of you having your firearm out, looking at him. It would appear to me that you had enough time process the situation, as he was in uniform, and was also just a couple of feet from you.

RE: Lewouis Muffinstien - NikoLovesDiverge - 09-03-2023

Hello, I was the officer who pk’d you. I don’t wanna rub salt in the wound but I might have approached this differently if you weren’t trying to play it off like you didn’t have 5 seconds to process what was happening. While didn’t announce that I was PD the warehouse has perfectly good lighting and you had a lot time between where I walked and and when you started shooting. You all scrambled like mice when I ran in there and then immediately pulled your guns out. I don’t know whether you are the first or second guy I killed but either way the pk is valid and if weren’t trying to play it off like it was my fault I would have definitely sided with you and I would’ve asked for the pk to be reversed because I have been pk’d plenty of times and I get how it feels but at this point I haven’t pulled a gun on a cop in ages and I think everyone needs to learn somehow.

RE: Lewouis Muffinstien - pyroramen - 09-03-2023

(09-03-2023, 06:56 AM)NikoLovesDiverge Wrote: Hello, I was the officer who pk’d you. I don’t wanna rub salt in the wound but I might have approached this differently if you weren’t trying to play it off like you didn’t have 5 seconds to process what was happening. While didn’t announce that I was PD the warehouse has perfectly good lighting and you had a lot time between where I walked and and when you started shooting. You all scrambled like mice when I ran in there and then immediately pulled your guns out. I don’t know whether you are the first or second guy I killed but either way the pk is valid and if weren’t trying to play it off like it was my fault I would have definitely sided with you and I would’ve asked for the pk to be reversed because I have been pk’d plenty of times and I get how it feels but at this point I haven’t pulled a gun on a cop in ages and I think everyone needs to learn somehow.
Im sorry but I literally could not see you do to the flash from the camera. You never announced you were police and the camera flash didn’t let me see you. Im not sure if it was you with the camera but whoever it was was spamming photos and the flash went crazy.

Lewouis Muffinstien - BoomRoasted - 09-04-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.