Diverge Networks
Microwave's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Microwave's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=6514)

Microwave's Staff App - ShowMicrowave - 09-04-2023

In-Game Name(s): Zing "Gunny Bunny" Dong/ Oscar Trimlov
Steam Name:[Belfooga]ShowMicrowave
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356353854
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:198044063
Discord Username:.microwave_
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 3d 
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: weekdays 4-9 pm CST weekends 7am-10pm cst
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I always helped people whenever I could and this is the only server I play. I want to assist other staff members and take the workload off their shoulders and assist in anyway I could. I think the other reason I wanted to apply in the first place was I have a lot of time on my hands and I wish to use it to help the server instead of just sitting around.  my other motivation is because i'm very confidant with staffing because of my prior history and staffing on servers that had nutscript. my other reason to applying is simply because I have seen a lot of issues with minges that staff do not see alot of the time and hoping that i would be accepted, it would greatly decrease the amount of tickets for other staff members

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I think I should be considered because of my history of being a staff member and also being comfortable with the commands on the server and also taking charge when it comes to staff sits or any minges that come around and tries ruining the experience for everyone. I'm also very stern on my rulings and understand the rules to a T and because of how long ive been playing i feel like i would be able to effectively assist everyone when possible. my last reason which I feel is the most important is I always prioritize staffing before playing on my characters. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Icefuse City/JVS DVL(1 year), CGC Fallout RP Smod(4 months)  Metro RP Server Manager(5 Months) Goliath Fallout RP Admin(1 Month) Rain Dark RP Server Manager(1 Year) Sanctum Fallout RP Server Manager(6 Months)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:N/A
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  i feel like im well known because of my interactions with the courts and my criminal characters. i like to say that my reputation is good as well because i avoid minging and i always help people when i can even without being a staff member. of course everyone is allowed to their own opinion but usually i tend to be helpful to both new and old players that have been around way before me. also mainly my interactions inside of the courts as a supreme court justice makes me more known to the community to assist people whenever i can. theres not alot i could say because people that reply will have their own opinion and it will show how i interact but in general i tend to assist everyone even if its going out of my way.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: ShowerCoach,Darkfire
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: simply hop off my character and deal with the situation,Staffing should always come first so deal with it before having fun on your other characters
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Record any proof and send it to a higher up while explaining the situation to them
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: simply deal with it, if they let a gmod server affect a friendship then they are obviously way to childish to let that have a impact on them. check logs and any proof i can,if its obvious they are just minging that give them the proper punishment weather that be a ban or a warn

RE: Microwave's Staff App - ShowerCoach - 09-04-2023

+1 I recommended this guy because he actually possesses common sense, and the ability to get things done. He is truly a good candidate, and he is also unbiased. Accepted or Denied, he will remain one of the good ones in this community.

RE: Microwave's Staff App - darkfire - 09-04-2023

+1 great part of the community, Would do great as staff

Microwave's Staff App - Rem - 09-07-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.