Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6530)

Ban Appeal - tlohman6 - 09-09-2023

Your Name: I cannot remember.

Your SteamID  tlohman6
Your Discord ID#: tilo33

Reason for ban: Minge, LTAP, LTARP, joining on alt.

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal : The Minge was true, I was just screwing around and RPing as a mentally insane man, which was hectic at times.  Joining on the alt account, also true. I did that because I really enjoyed playing on the server, and it was always something I looked foward to, and it filled my void of not having a real social life. The LTARP and LTAP however, looked fishy and I get that, but my thing froze (because my PC is junk and runs like a potato) so I kept spam clicking, and then I turned it off during an arrest, and I tried quickly getting back on while my PC was still being glitchy and I tried joining only to find out I had already been banned. 

Why should you be unbanned?: I really did enjoy this server, and I did screw around sometimes, but when I did that I took the actual fun of the RP for granted, and now that I know that it can be taken away easily, I want anything but trouble and to provide to a smooth RP experience. (I am not saying I should be unbanned completely, I deserve some more time in my opinion, but I am willing to wait a week or two)

RE: Ban Appeal - Monte - 09-12-2023

Your LTAP and LTARP is pretty hard to argue against, you had left the server immediately after being tazed by PD. There was previous reports on you for minge before you decided to LTAP. As for joining on an alt, you knew the consequences for doing so, and you still did it. If what you say about enjoying this server and looking forward to it is true, then I believe you should have another shot. I think everyone minges from time to time, especially new players. I wish you luck on your appeal and I hope if you are unbanned, you can improve your behavior and enjoy this server the way it's meant to be played!

RE: Ban Appeal - tlohman6 - 09-13-2023

(09-12-2023, 07:47 AM)Monte Wrote: Your LTAP and LTARP is pretty hard to argue against, you had left the server immediately after being tazed by PD. There was previous reports on you for minge before you decided to LTAP. As for joining on an alt, you knew the consequences for doing so, and you still did it. If what you say about enjoying this server and looking forward to it is true, then I believe you should have another shot. I think everyone minges from time to time, especially new players. I wish you luck on your appeal and I hope if you are unbanned, you can improve your behavior and enjoy this server the way it's meant to be played!
Thanks man, I do get why you still doubt that, and I completely understand.

RE: Ban Appeal - ShowerCoach - 09-14-2023

Best of luck to you.

RE: Ban Appeal - tlohman6 - 09-15-2023

(09-14-2023, 04:59 PM)ShowerCoach Wrote: Best of luck to you.
Thank brother much love  Heart

RE: Ban Appeal - tlohman6 - 09-16-2023

(09-14-2023, 04:59 PM)ShowerCoach Wrote: Best of luck to you.
Thanks, I appreciate the support!

RE: Ban Appeal - tlohman6 - 09-17-2023

(09-12-2023, 07:47 AM)Monte Wrote: Your LTAP and LTARP is pretty hard to argue against, you had left the server immediately after being tazed by PD. There was previous reports on you for minge before you decided to LTAP. As for joining on an alt, you knew the consequences for doing so, and you still did it. If what you say about enjoying this server and looking forward to it is true, then I believe you should have another shot. I think everyone minges from time to time, especially new players. I wish you luck on your appeal and I hope if you are unbanned, you can improve your behavior and enjoy this server the way it's meant to be played!
Thanks man much love

Ban Appeal - Yober - 09-21-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

I believe people do deserve second shots however looking at your previous bans, you’ve been in and out of ban periods for the last two months. You know the rules and broke them regardless. Feel free to appeal again in the future but for now the decision remains.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules