Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6531)

Pages: 1 2

PK Appeal - Garry Sanders - 09-09-2023

SteamID: 76561198148447916

Your Discord ID#: jigglejudicious

Date of PK: 9/9/2023

Reason for PK: Asked to leave the Genovese Family

Character Name: Garry Sanders II

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I believe it was an unfair PK because before I joined the family as I was talking to the man who was trying to hire me (Tony "something" I do not know his last name, please follow up with someone in the Genovese discord because the last name is in my hire verification message) I specified multiple times that I did not intend to stay in the Faction permanently and I would only join if I could leave when the time came, He said that it was ok and I could leave when I needed to. So how is this a fair PK if he said I could leave whenever. its not like I was high rank either I was only an associate, And I had paid my kickup on time the very same day. So please just revoke this PK because it is not justified

RE: PK Appeal - MxR - 09-09-2023

You wanted to leave our faction, that is never okay. Also, you killed a lot of people at the city hall, bringing the cops to you. General incompetence as well. You also aimed a gun at our own guy, which is never okay.

RE: PK Appeal - Garry Sanders - 09-09-2023

(09-09-2023, 04:27 PM)MxR Wrote: You wanted to leave our faction, that is never okay. Also, you killed a lot of people at the city hall, bringing the cops to you. General incompetence as well. You also aimed a gun at our own guy, which is never okay.
1st, Tony said to me I could leave whenever I wanted and I specifically said I wouldn't join unless I could. Is it not against the rules to lie to someone to get them to join your faction?
And 2nd, Two people were chasing me and punching me, Was I just supposed to let them kill me? No. So I shot them and bullets accidentally hit a stolen police car with two white shirts in it causing it to explode.
3rd, "our guy" had repeatedly insulted me after I had asked him to stop multiple times, He had also threatened my friend, I had only drawn my weapon after my friend drew his because I wanted to back him up and make sure he didn't get hurt.

RE: PK Appeal - MxR - 09-09-2023

(09-09-2023, 06:03 PM)Garry Sanders Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 04:27 PM)MxR Wrote: You wanted to leave our faction, that is never okay. Also, you killed a lot of people at the city hall, bringing the cops to you. General incompetence as well. You also aimed a gun at our own guy, which is never okay.
1st, Tony said to me I could leave whenever I wanted and I specifically said I wouldn't join unless I could. Is it not against the rules to lie to someone to get them to join your faction?
And 2nd, Two people were chasing me and punching me, Was I just supposed to let them kill me? No. So I shot them and bullets accidentally hit a stolen police car with two white shirts in it causing it to explode.
3rd, "our guy" had repeatedly insulted me after I had asked him to stop multiple times, He had also threatened my friend, I had only drawn my weapon after my friend drew his because I wanted to back him up and make sure he didn't get hurt.

Tony has been here for years and would never say that. He has 0 recollection of him saying that. You still brought heat to the family, you shouldnt be killing people in the most public place in the map. If you have any issues with my guy, you should of told me about it. It is never okay to aim a gun at your gun at another associate. You accepted the rules coming into the faction, and expected to not to pay the price when the rules were broken.

RE: PK Appeal - String - 09-09-2023

-1 big -1 you got pked for doing dumb things get better.

(09-09-2023, 06:31 PM)MxR Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 06:03 PM)Garry Sanders Wrote:

Tony has been here for years and would never say that. He has 0 recollection of him saying that. You still brought heat to the family, you shouldnt be killing people in the most public place in the map. If you have any issues with my guy, you should of told me about it. It is never okay to aim a gun at your gun at another associate. You accepted the rules coming into the faction, and expected to not to pay the price when the rules were broken.

Well Tony did say it so I don't know what to tell you. Second, I know for a fact that no matter the location you would have shot them too if they ran at you and started attacking you. So, Respectfully I completely disagree with your assessment of this situation.

RE: PK Appeal - String - 09-09-2023

flamingo, nga you got to admit if some whiteshirt came up to you punching you, you would kill them too no matter the location, that is day 1 rule of mobster code 193737

RE: PK Appeal - Walker02 - 09-09-2023

I'm gonna be honest here, i was there with Garry the entire time. The people came around and were trying to beat his ass MULTIPLE TIMES to the point we both had to retreat into the robbers den that way we would not be in any more danger but they kept coming again and again and again, breaking NLR and all. I would post the clips but i do not currently have them on me as i'm not on pc but instead a laptop. My discord is Wizardtime. including the period. If you would like it at a later time to review the tapes friend me so i can give them to you as soon as possible.

OOC Evidence from long before my PK that proves that i did not make up what Tony had said about me being able leave at any time, I know it doesn't prove he said it but at least it proves that I didn't just make this up on the spot to get out of a PK

[attachment=354]

RE: PK Appeal - Garry Sanders - 09-16-2023

(09-16-2023, 12:17 AM)StormTV1010 Wrote: Name of Character: Aiden Sabotka

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027496017

Your Discord ID#: jahdog69420

Date of PK: 9/15/23

Reason for PK: I was just in one of their cars and they shot me.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I don't know why I was being perma killed, I was just in their car to get my car from the dealership and they shot me out of the blue. Not sure if the owner is the person who shot me or their friend. It happened so quick. They attacked me and my friend out of nowhere prior, the person who was by me while we where attacked by the gang was Tobias Stien, after we split off they ganged and killed me.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

you gotta make your own thread, you cant just reply on someone elses