Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6551)

Staff Application - ThatBananaguy - 09-13-2023

In-Game Name(s): Mike
Steam Name: ThatBananaGuy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199159116434/
Steam ID: 76561199159116434
Discord Username: rizo#7845
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): about 2 days I think 
Time Zone: GMT+8
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 75% of the week
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:   Due to the number of troublemakers that appear when the staff aren't active within my timezone, this allows me to handle any situations required while no staff have to come online during their sleep schedules. I very much enjoy this server and want to be part of the growth and expansion within the community as a whole. This doesn't just include the staff team and my personal enjoyment of the server; it includes everyone involved in the server and who enjoys playing on it in their free time. I would personally love to improve enjoyment across the server and learn and grow with the community. Though I know the server is already a big one, I would love to see even more new players from all different regions within the community to add more diversity and increase the player count during non-peak hours. This would be one of my main goals, besides enforcing rules within the server to broaden the community more. I absolutely love the server in its current state and cannot wait to see it grow and expand. Thus, I would enjoy being part of the extension of the server.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I'm from Australia. This allows me to be on during times when the staff team may not be as active. Most of my playtime would be during most of the staff team's sleeping schedule, allowing me to enforce the rules and policies while also engaging within the community to improve players experiences. I believe I would be a great help to the staff team and the community by being there when staff need to be online. Though I have no experience, I'm a very calm and content person and know how to deal with situations that others may not be able to, allowing me to not show any bias towards players I like or dislike. Being fair and reasonable with the evidence provided. Allowing me to perform in a professional and reasonable manner, I prefer to be honest and straight forward, not beating around the bush, getting straight to the point, and allowing sits to be done relatively quickly depending on the situation and evidence provided.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes
Atomic DarkRP: As a Mod for 3 months

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Kinda
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I will say in staff chat I saw a RDM happen and if they make a ticket I will help them by giving them proof/clips of it happening.  I would obviously switch characters once I am out of the roleplay scenario that I am in if I am in one and I would claim the ticket if anyone else hasn't.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will get as much proof as I can then I will make a Staff report or talk to a Higher Up.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If they are breaking the server rules I will tell them they are breaking the server rules and send them the link to the rules. If they don't stop breaking rules I will warn them for the rule they break.

RE: Staff Application - ShowerCoach - 09-14-2023

-1 Didn't reach the minimum 5 sentence requirement for each question.

RE: Staff Application - darkfire - 09-14-2023

Please redo this application and read the requirements please. -1

RE: Staff Application - Yuki - 09-14-2023

yeah uh no thankyou. -1

Staff Application - Rem - 09-19-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.