Diverge Networks
Lucy's Staff App 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Lucy's Staff App 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=6567)

Lucy's Staff App 2.0 - pr3ttyls - 09-15-2023

In-Game Name(s): Anastazja Lebowski, Corporal Davina Johnson, DPD Lucy Amara and others
Steam Name: .0nlyang3l
Steam Profile Link: [b]https://s.team/p/grtv-fndd/qdqfmbbb[/b]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:644816017
Discord Username: lucy06s
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 3d 3h 20m
Time Zone: BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Everyday for 3+ hours
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I have plenty of time to dedicate my free time to the game and its the only server i play at all tbh. I have been around since about the beginning of June 2022 so i feel like i know how to treat people and i know the rules inside n out. I have been staff on the server before however i would appreciate a second chance with it since im active as hell. I want to help the community and staff as a whole with tickets and roleplay and i feel like my knowledge can help with that. With my availability on BST hours, i can help the server when American staff arent able to, which i know alot of people would appretiate someone taking tickets in early mornings. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: My experience on the server is big and as staff is decent, i remember the commands i was taught first time being staff and ive been around for a long ass time, with minimal breaks and so i know how to act on the server. I know what to look out for and how to be pretty darn patient and fair, even with minges. i am thorough with anything i do, always making sure the best decision is made. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Administrator on here for about 3months.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: once for RDM.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I am reasonably known, good and bad sides, which everyone has. Being around for so long always means people will 100% have their own opinion on you, whether its good or bad, however i can say ive been pretty fair for past few months and met alot more people in the mean time. I am known from a total of about 8 characters now which are a mix of legal and factions and i know my previous staff experience helped with people know who i am.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If it was me getting rdmd and there was no other staff online or available, i would clip it and change to my staff characters and handle i accordingly. however, if it was a randoms RDM ticket, Id change to my staff char, ask for any clips that may have been taken and check logs to make sure its all right and id hand out the appropriate punishment whether they have PO's or not or severity of it. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Id take all the clips i can then take it to UA to handle. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If i am the only staff online, i would talk to them privately throughout the hour and say how it isnt accepted and they should stop. if they dont, id pull anyone involved into a sit and get all their sides to it and hand out a reasonable punishment. If there are other staff on, i would let hem handle the situation so it doesnt seem "bias". 

RE: Lucy's Staff App 2.0 - ShowerCoach - 09-15-2023

+1 When you were staff previously, you were pretty good at problem solving. I say yes to this.

RE: Lucy's Staff App 2.0 - Viva - 09-16-2023

+1 Decent Person with former staff experience , server could always use more staff in different timezones aswell.

Lucy's Staff App 2.0 - Rem - 09-19-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.