Diverge Networks
Barret Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Barret Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6575)

Barret Ban Appeal - Viva - 09-16-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Zlatko Pruszkowska

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:52323722

Your Discord ID#: viva1810

Reason for ban: RDMx3 , NLRX2

Length of ban: 1 day 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? : So , i was on Diverge Networks yesterday , when the server had a restart , as i attempted to reconnect , i saw that i was banned. Without being pulled to a Sit , for something that happened almost an hour after it happened , not to mention the reason for the ban is also wrong. Let's start with the RDMx3 , I tried to dispute this ban by talking to various staff members because as i already mentioned , i was banned without being put into a sit. So i got some logs of my supposed RDM's , let's go through them one by one as i will attach the screenshot to this topic. My supposed first RDM on yantorres85 was a member of the faction that im in , Pruszkowska , and asked me to kill him as he was low on hp , which he can testify to , his ingame name being Carlos Capone. I have a clip of that where he climbs up on the chess table and says ''send me flying'' https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1uf7Lkem2szy6h/d1337NF8Vd9r?invite=cr-MSw2TEYsMTk1NzE3ODM2LA The second kill was on a person called Taylor Swift , who was a white shirt that was punching a jewish guy over at town hall. Since he was punching a jewish guy , who we are allied with , i protected him and punched the white shirt which resulted in him dying. : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ubxrTrFzgF9p9/d1337cgVixJh?invite=cr-MSx4VGwsMTk1NzE3ODM2LA The third cause for RDM was me getting a whiteshirt off my property , which he complied to , after which he stood infront of the property begging to be hit , which i also have a clip of. :   https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ubvLkiuTCkpfp/d13374HrQFsQ?invite=cr-MSxmUkIsMTk1NzE3ODM2LAThe NLRx2 i have no idea what that was about. I assume that's related to something that has to do with the Scotts and their establishment. There was a fake laundry basket prop that i punched into the vacinity of Robbers Den , that i was asked to remove after trying to punch it into their establishment , which yeah sure could be considered Prop Minge , which i am totally okay with. I did remove it after this one scottish dude pointed a gun at me , however he chose to shot me to which i made a RDM Ticket and went back to their establishment. Bear in mind the music there and a mix of people talking , it was hard to hear and i personally heard no warnings coming from their side. So i felt like it was RDM , returned to argue with them , and got shot again. My RDM Ticket was accepted by a Moderator called String , who asked me to provide proof of this RDM , to which i responded ''Okay one second'' , as i checked my Medal to cut the clip i realized the whole thing wasn't recorded , Medal had reset my settings and i wasn't recording my session. I ofcourse said to the staff member since i have no proof let's not waste time on pointless arguments and return me to which i was returned right infront of the Robbers Den. A scottish feller came outside and apologized to me and said hey man i dont want any trouble but dont go in there for the time being. Logs should show proof of that as we were typing in chat. I tried arguing with him because ofcourse i was slightly pissed off from the whole thing and asked the guy why they keep shooting me , after about a minute of arguing i just dropped it and went back to the 7/12. Was never pulled into any other sits and probably an hour passed since that situation until the server got a restart , after that i was banned. For RDM and NLR that i never saw the proof of. The only reason i even returned to the Robbers Den after being killed is because i believed i was Rdmed. I have no prior offences when it comes to RDM or NLR after playing substantial amount of hours , so it just seems stupid to me that i was banned without any explanation or people hearing my side of things. I feel like the moderator is fairly new and made a very rash decision to ban someone without having the whole picture in mind. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://postimg.cc/DSkfDrDT Logs that show supposed RDM's? 

RE: Barret Ban Appeal - Max Stiner - 09-18-2023

You returned to an establishment you had no association with twice to commit RDM. I am open to being wrong on the 3rd count and that being your friend but non the less I seen you on 2 different videos attempting RDM and killing 2 people. One thing I should note is you left BEFORE the restart and the sit started before as well. You were not in the server to be brought to the sit prior to the restart and I had ample evidence you were breaking rules.

On a side note, while you were out of frame for this incident, I do suspect you of using a prop to kill a person in the doorway before you made your second NLR ARDM spree. I didn't up your ban or include this in your notes because I could not confirm the culprit was you. None the less you had zero intentions of abiding by the rules. You made 0 tickets to rectify the situation you describe as RDM as well.

RE: Barret Ban Appeal - Viva - 09-18-2023

(09-18-2023, 08:06 PM)Max Stiner Wrote: You returned to an establishment you had no association with twice to commit RDM. I am open to being wrong on the 3rd count and that being your friend but non the less I seen you on 2 different videos attempting RDM and killing 2 people. One thing I should note is you left BEFORE the restart and the sit started before as well. You were not in the server to be brought to the sit prior to the restart and I had ample evidence you were breaking rules.

On a side note, while you were out of frame for this incident, I do suspect you of using a prop to kill a person in the doorway before you made your second NLR ARDM spree. I didn't up your ban or include this in your notes because I could not confirm the culprit was you. None the less you had zero intentions of abiding by the rules. You made 0 tickets to rectify the situation you describe as RDM as well.

Where is this proof that i attempted to RDM Anyone i want to see it. I also want to see proof of me trying to kill people? If i didnt kill anyone then where is the issue? The most you could have got me for is Prop minge. This is all just baseless assumptions from your side with no actual proof behind it where i actually showed you proof that i didn't RDM anyone. I made a Ticket to String and he can attest to that lmao. You are just blatantly lying about all this without providing any proof. Not to mention you didn't even put me into a sit dawg. I don't wanna be disrespectful to you but you had no business banning me there for things that i didn't do. You can't ban ppl on suspicion of doing something. Can i see these videos you are talking about of me Rdming people? You banned me 1 hour after this whole situation with the prop minge? Why didnt you pull me to a sit? Where is this so called proof of me breaking any rules apart from prop minge , please elaborate and show actual proof and facts like i have. I had no intentions of abiding by the rules? I have plenty of hours on this server and i am fairly well known by alot of people. Im not the type of person to randomly go around and RDM people. I do the ocassional prop minging and that was my mistake. But claiming i RDMEd people is completely baseless and ridicilous. Where was this so called intention of mine to return and RDM People? If that was the case what prevented me from grabbing a gun and shooting up the whole place if i wanted to RDM? You think im gonna use a prop to do that? And what the fuck is intention to rdm either way , if i did no harm to anyone how can you say i had intention to RDM? I don't understand your logic whatsoever unfortunately. Next time you are standing next to a guy with a gun in your hands i should assume you are about to RDM him? Cuz thats what it sounds like to me. Plus only reason i ever returned to the establishment was because i was RDMED , WHICH I MADE A TICKET FOR , WHICH YOU SAID IS NOT TRUE. I want you to provide proof of the 2 people that you say i RDMED. Also NLR was not a thing because i was rdmed twice by them which you are choosing to ignore. Just admit your mistakes man. There was no RDMS , in the span of that one hour i killed like 3 people which the logs i provided show you , and also i sent you clips for every single one. Not even sure if you read any of the stuff i wrote

And i was on the server before the server restarted , and i tried reconnecting after the server restarted. Stop blatantly lying about things. I have multiple people that can attest to me not leaving the server at any point until the restart. When i tried to return i was banned without even being pulled to a sit or having a chance to talk to you or anyone. How convenient

RE: Barret Ban Appeal - James - 09-19-2023

This ban is over so accepting this wont achieve much, also most of your videos are cut short you barely get any context. From what i was told by the staff member your ban seems justified anyway.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules

RE: Barret Ban Appeal - Rem - 09-22-2023

Overturned after further review.