Diverge Networks
JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=6616)

JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - jaxsoncorrect - 09-24-2023

In-Game Name(s): Jose “Dead Man” Angelo, Montonio Veretti, and Slyvic Yankovic.

Steam Name: Jaxsonthememe 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028555797/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:534145034
Discord Username: JaxsonTheMeme
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 weeks, 2 days, and 19 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: On certain weekdays past 5 pm or past 2:30 pm, but on weekends anytime
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I can learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  The main reason on why I wish to apply for staff is to help with the diverge community. With all the minging, rdm, and prop climbing that go on in the city, I feel I can help with that. Another reason is when there is something going on and there is no staff on, I can help out with that. I also see some of the people I know on staff and seeing what they do makes me want to apply.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I feel that I can be considered for the reason being I am a nice person, and will help anyone with any questions and issues. I can also help out with events that are being hosted if I am allowed to. I would am also a very smart person. I can also be a good person among my peers.*
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I do not have any experience as staff on any server. The only experience I have as staff is for a server for a vr game. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have never been banned before on any diverge related servers as of right now.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am not that well known, other then being in pd.*
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No other staff members have recommended me as of the current moment.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I were doing something on a different character, I would try to finish what I am doing and go on-duty to see if anyone made any tickets regarding the incident. If there were any tickets, I would take the person who made the ticket, ask for a clip. If they did get a clip and it shows that they were rdm’d I would then get the person who did rdm and ask them why they did it, if I do not get a appropriate response I will ban the person for a certain amount of time. After I will ask the person who was rdm’d if they had lost anything and comp them for it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would try to get a clip of what they are doing and show it to higher staff members like rem or Canadian bacon.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would pull my friend and the people who were there into a sit, ask my friend some questions regarding the subject being minging and rdm. I’ll ask the other person for a clip and if any of this is true, if it isn’t, I’ll ban my friend for rdm, lying to staff, and minging. But if it were true, I would leave something regarding the minging for fellow staff members.

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - miff - 09-24-2023

-1 not enough time

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - anzati1 - 09-24-2023

-1 not anywhere near mature, and lied about his age to get into PD. (15 req, says hes 14 here.)

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - Marzii - 09-24-2023

-1 never ina million years. too immature

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - pr3ttyls - 09-24-2023

Nuhuh nigga

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - String - 09-25-2023

-1 big minge ngl, not fit for staff overall bad.

RE: JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - DaSchmeeze - 09-25-2023

(09-25-2023, 03:54 AM)String Wrote: -1 big minge ngl, not fit for staff overall bad.
+1 very serious, fit for staff overall good.

JaxsonTheMeme Staff app - Rem - 09-25-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.