Diverge Networks
Staff Application For Ivy - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application For Ivy (/showthread.php?tid=6632)

Pages: 1 2

Staff Application For Ivy - PoisonIvy - 09-29-2023

In-Game Name(s): Ivy Tang, Ivy Flambagio, Sun Cai, Julia Pruszkowska, Delilah Farkash
Steam Name: Ivy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199438013586/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:738873929
Discord Username: poisonivy5329
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 1w 10h 56m as of when I'm making this
Time Zone: MST (GMT -7)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3 hours most days, 
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, my attendance may vary. I have school and work most days.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes I do.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I feel ready to try staff. Seeing as I'm on at later hours, when little to no staff are on. I could make a difference in helping our late night/early morning community. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I've been in the community for a while now and I think that I've learned the rules pretty well within the 6 months I've been around for. I'm ready to learn more about the staff side of it. I have a few friends that are staff and I would hope that they could help me learn the ropes.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have no previous staff experience.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not been banned.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I believe that I'm pretty known by the community. I would say I have a good reputation with most. I try to be kind and sweet, making those around me happier. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Zvirapor, Nova Luna(I know he's not staff anymore), Rayve, ShowerCoach, and Darkfire
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would hop on-duty and then take care of the situation, making sure I'm not in any serious rp before I switch to my staff char.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would take personal note of it, seeing how often this continues. I'd let them know what they are doing is considered staff abuse and still keep an eye on them. If they continue I would notify someone of higher rank so that they can let someone that can take care of it know.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would give them a warning hoping to stop the behavior, if it does continue I would hand out a ban suitable. And I would most likely message them the rules during this, making sure they know why they are getting into trouble.

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - Monaclu - 09-29-2023

-1, female

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - Marzii - 09-29-2023

-1 is getting emarried + you smell + female.

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - LoganE - 09-29-2023

+1 one of the people that actually seems like a decent person and would be suitable for staff buuuuut should focus on that marriage soon

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - ShowerCoach - 09-29-2023

+1 yes to this

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - Ayden - 09-29-2023

classic case of cringe female larper syndrome. no experience doing anything other than making a hot meal but “i think i could be good at it hehe ^_^.”

eat cement you fat whore. tell your husband i said wassup.

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - H4xx3z - 09-29-2023

+1 one of the kindest people you'll meet on the server

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - darkfire - 09-29-2023

Added my name to app so +1 let her tell people they are retarded too

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - String - 09-29-2023

-1 Long Answer

Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

good job following the promt ivy, but fr tho big ming -1 also female 

(09-29-2023, 07:29 PM)luna Wrote: classic case of cringe female larper syndrome. no experience doing anything other than making a hot meal but “i think i could be good at it hehe ^_^.”

eat cement you fat whore. tell your husband i said wassup.
real nigga

RE: Staff Application For Ivy - Oboshi - 10-04-2023

Please edit this application and make it longer you are a nice person and everything but it just seems like not enough work is put into this app. -1 For now