Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6707)

Ban Appeal - Mr Blue3 - 10-11-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Ixfraze69

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  STEAM_1:0:744336379

Your Discord ID#: kurt cobaine#2367

Reason for ban: LTAP

Length of ban: 3 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? A fuse blew in my house I had to switch the power back on, and I was banned.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

RE: Ban Appeal - Caboose - 10-11-2023

Hey there, I was the Mod that banned you. I was watching Officer Melissa White chase you in the water for like 5 mins while you said you were going to swim/run away from getting arrested till 6am before you just decided to disconnect.. The logs do show you disconnected the server as well.. correct me if im wrong if logs show a timeout that would indicate power outage. But after the 3 other sits you were in within 10 mins before the disconnect I really do think this ban is needed since you really didnt have any intention to RP tonight.

Also you were banned last week 10/6 for RDM/LTAP for a Day

RE: Ban Appeal - Mr Blue3 - 10-11-2023

(10-11-2023, 06:57 AM)Caboose Wrote: Hey there, I was the Mod that banned you. I was watching Officer Melissa White chase you in the water for like 5 mins while you said you were going to swim/run away from getting arrested till 6am before you just decided to disconnect.. The logs do show you disconnected the server as well.. correct me if im wrong if logs show a timeout that would indicate power outage. But after the 3 other sits you were in within 10 mins before the disconnect I really do think this ban is needed since you really didnt have any intention to RP tonight.

Also you were banned last week 10/6 for RDM/LTAP for a Day
I had intention to roleplay; my power went out thus saying a disconnect a time out would only occur when connection from the PC to the Server was lost which it was not my computer simply shut off due to lack of power. Also considering the fact that the cop was speaking OOC In Character by saying he was on 6 Adderall, and he had all night I'm not sure why you listed the fact that I said I had till 6 am. My first sit was me reporting someone and the last 2 where people reporting me, I received no warns or bans for those previous infractions so why is the fact that I had a ticket add to my ban time if I was not punished.

This didnt add to the ban time, the only thing that increased this to 3 days was the prior LTAP from last week. Logs do show you actually disconnecting out of the game while you were being chased.. if this power outage was true it would've been a timeout.

(10-11-2023, 06:27 PM)Caboose Wrote: This didnt add to the ban time, the only thing that increased this to 3 days was the prior LTAP from last week. Logs do show you actually disconnecting out of the game while you were being chased.. if this power outage was true it would've been a timeout.
If your power goes out you dont lose connection you disconnect instantly

In this case my friend the logs show you left on your own not a power outage... Also I felt like I was generous with the 3 days due to the previous LTAP infraction from 5 days ago.

(10-11-2023, 06:49 PM)Caboose Wrote: In this case my friend the logs show you left on your own not a power outage... Also I felt like I was generous with the 3 days due to the previous LTAP infraction from 5 days ago.
Logs don't show why I left the server my power went out and if you don't believe me stop arguing and leave it up to the discretion of a higher up it shows disconnected and time out just because I didnt lose connection doesnt mean my PC didnt turn off

Ban Appeal - James - 10-11-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules