Diverge Networks
anzati1 ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: anzati1 ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

anzati1 ban appeal - anzati1 - 10-28-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Akilah "Big4L Killa" Bahati - anzati1

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:150242301

Your Discord ID#: anzati1

Reason for ban: MassVDM | NITRP | POx6

Length of ban: 14 days, 1 hour.

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
Apology first
Yes I was driving around for a couple of hours, I let the cops get me a couple of times but I was just giving them some fun and driving around. I was ON PURPOSE never trying to hit someone, I wrecked my car multiple times trying to avoid crowds of people. After I died the 3rd time I went afk in hospital for a couple of minutes (idk like 30-45?) then got off to do some model work.

Dispute secondly
POx6??? Does an NLR PO count towards a "MassVDM" ban? James is mega-biased towards me because I never got a single report about me hitting anyone or even cop-baiting. After all, I never did hit anyone. I was killed probably twice I think? I gave the cops some downtime then drove normally and they still NLR'd and tried to chase me. 
On top of that, another person he banned has an x5 PO and got an entire WEEK less ban than me? I only have like 2 recent PO (rdm and rdm probably, annoying ass white shirts being retards baiting) all my others were from 2021 (two almost three WHOLE years ago btw!)
At most, I understand the NITRP because I wasn't following the officer's commands yadada but if they arrested me I had a gun on me and would be charged with felony evading + illegal firearm which if we take a little look at the rules. 
You may attack Officers if they attempt to Arrest/Detain you or a member of your group, knowing that an arrest or detainment would lead to a FELONY charge (Having illegal guns/drugs/etc.) You are PK active after shooting/killing an officer.
I never even attacked the officers either! I just drove away a couple of times.

Why should you be unbanned? 
I did a little goofing around but James has a massive bias towards me. I wasn't reported once, at most, I was cop-baiting but I never purposefully killed someone on or off of the road. Having the same car as other people doesn't mean I'm breaking every rule known to man.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 
At most, this clip is the only part where it could've been seen as purposefully hitting an officer, but I was trying to drift around the corner and lost the backend of the car. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1AQGJfct3qUKbo/d1337UwwxTMl?invite=cr-MSxSQ3gsMTA3ODcwODM1LA

RE: anzati1 ban appeal - James - 10-28-2023

There is no bias here and there were multiple reports I was holding of going straight away as you were in a large group so I wanted to get as many as possible. You cant just go around with a bunch of people in cars you gave them running over everyone you see and running into everything you see. It was incredibly mingy and not the kind of behaviour tolerated on the server. The PO's were for all the RDM notes and bans you have in the past.

RE: anzati1 ban appeal - anzati1 - 10-28-2023

(10-28-2023, 09:53 PM)James Wrote: There is no bias here and there were multiple reports I was holding of going straight away as you were in a large group so I wanted to get as many as possible. You cant just go around with a bunch of people in cars you gave them running over everyone you see and running into everything you see. It was incredibly mingy and not the kind of behaviour tolerated on the server. The PO's were for all the RDM notes and bans you have in the past.
And not once you thought "Hey maybe I should tell this guy to stop doing this?" I wasn't brought once into a sit, I gave 1 car to a guy to drive around, we were street racing at first and you can check logs on that. We stopped street racing after a couple of laps, I gave him 1 more car after that because some white car rammed him long tunnel and blew it up. I can only spawn two cars at once, so it was mine, and the white shirts (only twice). After my second death I went back to the dealership and returned both cars, changed my color and drove around like a normal person.
Now for your "running over everyone you see" that is absolute CAP. Like I said, I never was never hitting anyone on purpose nor driving on sidewalks. Hitting OBJECTs yes maybe, like lamp posts and guardrails but that happens to regular drivers on here.

Ontop of that, didn't even ban me when I was online, waited till I was offline and didn't get my side of the story or a chance to stop/apologize for cop baiting.

Also got my info about my POs,
10/5/2021 - Metagame (when occ was enabled)
1/8/2023 - RDM (idk)
4/8/2023 - Prop abuse (idk)
8/8/2023 - RDM (idk)
18/8/2023 - RDM (turned myself in)
27/9/2023 - Fail Mug (turned myself in)
So metagame counts towards a supposed "MassVDM" ban? Got it, oh, so does prop abuse? And fail mug i guess.
Now if we're talking bans, I've got 7 (including this one), and only two of them are RDM. Still not adding up all im saying

anzati1 ban appeal - Monaclu - 10-28-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules