Diverge Networks
McGinley crime family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: McGinley crime family (/showthread.php?tid=6792)

McGinley crime family - timmy8133 - 11-02-2023

Name of Faction:  McGinley crime family / Irish mob

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 10 And whoever we recruit.

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Mob/Mafia

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Irish

Name of Character running the faction: Ronan McGinley

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):bobthebroken2.0

Your SteamID:1037521737614643201

Your Server playtime: 131 hours

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): YES

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): YES

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): 

There are lots of Italian factions and Generic crime families I wanted to add a twist and change things up by adding a Irish faction We will have a unique way of people paying us instead of paying a certain amount of money each week or every 2 weeks we will have them pay a certain amount of money and they will not have to pay us again, we want to bring people up in the city to make are Mob powerful They pay us not with money but loyalty to the mob and protection from other Gangs ,crime families, etc. At first, we will have are new members do small work like distribute drugs, weapons of such and A bit of recruiting, and some legal work. The objective of the mob is to make money and protect each other. Other we want an organized environment where everybody puts the mob first.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):
.We will keep people interested by rewarding them of their contributions. This faction will not be like other factions where you pay the leader. You try to make as much money as possible After you contribute enough to the mob. then you will be making money for yourself in the name of the mob. They will not be motivated to make money for us but for themselves.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & anyages):In the heart of New York City, a tight-knit community of Irish immigrants faced adversity and discrimination. Among them was a charismatic and fearless leader named Ronan McGinley. Ronan witnessed the struggles of his people and realized they needed protection and a collective voice.
Ronan rallied his fellow Irishmen, inspiring them to forge a path of their own. United by a shared heritage and a burning desire for justice, they formed the Irish Mob – a brotherhood with an unbreakable bond.

Through a combination of charisma, wit, and unwavering determination, the Irish Mob quickly gained respect and established their presence in the city's criminal underworld. Sean's strategic brilliance and his understanding of the streets propelled the gang forward.

The Irish Mob became known for their code of honor, defending their community from those who sought to exploit or oppress. They provided support, assistance, and a sense of belonging to their fellow Irish immigrants who yearned for a better life.

But their rise to power wasn't without challenges. The Irish Mob faced rival gangs, corrupt law enforcement, and internal conflicts. However, they never compromised their principles, remaining fiercely loyal to one another and their cause.

Ronan's leadership guided them through the darkest of days, always putting the interests of the Irish community first. They became a symbol of resilience and strength, not just in their neighborhood but throughout the city.

As word spread of their exploits, the Irish Mob became synonymous with honor, bravery, and passion.

Their story is a testament to the indomitable spirit of the Irish people, who never shied away from a challenge and always protected their own. The legacy of the Irish Mob lives on, a reminder of the power that unity, loyalty, and a shared vision can bring.    we do not care if we are operating out of a dumpster or a gas station or a house as long as I have a way to make money, we would like that, Thank you for your time,
[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=92eea3cfbe&attid=0.1&permmsgid...&disp=safe]

discrimination. Among them was a charismatic and fearless leader named Ronan McGinley. Ronan witnessed the struggles of his people and realized they needed protection and a collective voice.
Ronan rallied his fellow Irishmen, inspiring them to forge a path of their own. United by a shared heritage and a burning desire for justice, they formed the Irish Mob – a brotherhood with an unbreakable bond.

Through a combination of charisma, wit, and unwavering determination, the Irish Mob quickly gained respect and established their presence in the city's criminal underworld. Sean's strategic brilliance and his understanding of the streets propelled the gang forward.

The Irish Mob became known for their code of honor, defending their community from those who sought to exploit or oppress. They provided support, assistance, and a sense of belonging to their fellow Irish immigrants who yearned for a better life.

But their rise to power wasn't without challenges. The Irish Mob faced rival gangs, corrupt law enforcement, and internal conflicts. However, they never compromised their principles, remaining fiercely loyal to one another and their cause.

Ronan's leadership guided them through the darkest of days, always putting the interests of the Irish community first. They became a symbol of resilience and strength, not just in their neighborhood but throughout the city.

As word spread of their exploits, the Irish Mob became synonymous with honor, bravery, and passion.

Their story is a testament to the indomitable spirit of the Irish people, who never shied away from a challenge and always protected their own. The legacy of the Irish Mob lives on, a reminder of the power that unity, loyalty, and a shared vision can bring.    we do not care if we are operating out of a dumpster or a gas station or a house as long as I have a way to make money, we would like that, Thank you for your time,

RE: Faction aplication - William12040 - 11-02-2023

Love the Irish, they always welcomed you when you went down to the storage units to play ball.

RE: Faction aplication - LoganE - 11-02-2023

Like the idea of an Irish mob hoe ever you only had 5 days on the server? Not exactly the optimum time for someone who wants to lead a faction also one question I have is if people do a one time payment how would you pay certain things like taxes if you owned a property or let's say money to another faction for what ever reason?

RE: Faction aplication - CharlesSKS - 11-02-2023

As much as I would like to see an Irish Mob, I have one main issue with your application. You have no established name, it’s just the Irish Mob. That right there shows me that was basically little to no creativity in this application. I would go look at previous accepted Irish factions and work at that, or have an established name with a groundbreaking backstory behind it.

RE: Faction aplication - Eli-Moore - 11-02-2023

Good but bad.

Little playtime, no creativity, BUT the faction does have a good concept. +1

RE: McGinley crime family - timmy8133 - 11-06-2023

this should get accepted.

RE: McGinley crime family - timmy8133 - 11-12-2023

please

RE: Faction aplication - anzati1 - 11-12-2023

(11-02-2023, 04:55 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: As much as I would like to see an Irish Mob, I have one main issue with your application. You have no established name, it’s just the Irish Mob. That right there shows me that was basically little to no creativity in this application. I would go look at previous accepted Irish factions and work at that, or have an established name with a groundbreaking backstory behind it.
https://topboy.fandom.com/wiki/Tadgh_McGee
I know its from top boy a Netflix show, but that is what they called themselves. Literally just "Irish Mob" btw

RE: McGinley crime family - Marzii - 11-12-2023

I like the idea but i have a few concerns.

1. 5 days isn’t near enough time to know how to successfully run a faction
2. Name is just “Irish Mob”
3. You said “this has to get accepted” “please” and that’s a no go.

McGinley crime family - Canadian-bacon - 12-04-2023

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.