Diverge Networks
Ivankov's gang - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Ivankov's gang (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Pages: 1 2

Ivankov's gang - Vyacheslav_Ivankov - 02-06-2021

Faction name: Ivankov's Gang

Number of participants (minimum 5): 45

Faction type (family, triad, street gang, etc.): gang

Your Discord number (e.g. Calloway # 4110): Царь Электриков#1032

Background of the organization (minimum 150+ words): It all started back in 1969. The young Russian crime boss "Mongol" is organizing a gang in the Soviet Union, inviting his acquaintances with whom he was in prison. strong physical body, in his youth he was engaged in circus acrobatics. Until 1973, the Mongolian gang terrified the entire Soviet Union, robbing wealthy businessmen who received income illegally and could not contact the police. In 1973, the Central Committee of the CPSU of the USSR decided to liquidate the Mongol gang, they followed in his footsteps and put him in prison, he did everything to put him in prison, and not his beloved student Ivankov. But the authorities of the USSR also became interested in them, it was decided to urgently take Ivankov away with the gang members, in the summer of 1973 Ivankov, together with five members of the gang crossed the border of the USSR and moved towards Europe, using fake documents, Ivankov managed to get into the USA, Soviet criminal organizations that collaborated with Mongol and Ivankov, were interested in expanding their spheres of influence outside the CIS, so they began to help Ivankov in different ways: they sent money, people, and established contacts with American families. Ivankov's main goal is to expand the influence of Soviet gangs in America, in order to subsequently capture the entire criminal world of the States. Ivankov's organization recruits only Russians and Russian-speaking. By the way, I myself am from Russia and I will try to attract Russian-speaking people to the server.    

[Image: 48eb5ee4277da582827803dfadfb2fcc.jpg]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       [Image: 48eb5ee4277da582827803dfadfb2fcc.jpg]

[Image: 14718610_172245806559569_5398042400625808703_n.jpg]

Hierarchy

Thief in law - head of the gang

Authority - deputy chief gang Responsible for the financial affairs of the gang

Looking is responsible for the business owned  gang

Diplomat - responsible for relations and contacts with other criminal structures                                                                      

Brigadier - manages ordinary soldiers  is responsible for forceful punitive and criminal operations

Goal

Subordinate all businessmen from Russia, establish relations with American criminal organizations, organize the import of weapons.

Features

All participants are experienced bandits, they were in prison, they know Russian. 

years of existence

1973 - present

Founder

Vyacheslav Ivankov   

Criminal activity
                                                                 Extortion, racketeering, pimping, smuggling, arms dealing, contract killings, money laundering

Armament 
                                                                              TT and PM pistols, AKM AK assault rifles, SVD sniper rifle, RPG-7 hand grenade launcher, Kedr submachine gun    

[Image: pic_c04a6cde6ef192ceceb1d09cf2c9aa9b.jpg]
                                                                                                            "What are you greedy for ?! There are no pockets in the coffin."
[Image: 48eb5ee4277da582827803dfadfb2fcc.jpg]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 [Image: 48eb5ee4277da582827803dfadfb2fcc.jpg]           

RE: Ivankov's gang - ReggieEvans - 02-06-2021

Lovely English! -1

RE: Ivankov's gang - Vyacheslav_Ivankov - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:09 PM)ReggieEvans Wrote: Lovely English! -1
i changed i'm sorry

RE: Ivankov's gang - EnthusedGamer - 02-06-2021

+1 he has multiple translators in his group. Plus I have personally played with this man for hours on end, he is very serious about roleplay, and can hold a conversation despite language barrier.

RE: Банда иванкова - thereverend - 02-07-2021

+1 really cool and epic man who showed me around the server

RE: Банда иванкова - ZOOMER - 02-07-2021

I don't usually comment on any applications unless they catch my interest, or if i am needed to, but.........

Despite having a pretty huge language barrier, interactions that i had with Invankov were pretty pleasant. This man, knowing that he'll be charging head first into unknown territory in an American server, has shown strong enthusiasm and persistence to keep on playing on a server filled with foreign speakers equipped with only a Google Translator on hand.

Should this faction gets accepted once faction applications are open, i feel as if this faction will be good addition to the server with its strong diversity, especially if worked together with the Docheski Bratva.

In the end, i wish you the very best for the fate of your application. Until then, thank you for your enthusiasm to keep on playing on a foreign server.

RE: Банда иванкова - MurMurOfficial - 02-08-2021

+1 solid roleplayer even with the language barrier. Always very respectful and has meaningful roleplay interactions with people and tries his best to use our language even though he cant really understand us.

RE: Банда иванкова - Schiz - 02-08-2021

+1 one of the best people ive ever played with on the server, would definitely love to see his dedication be justified. Yes he uses google translater to talk, but what does that matter, even with the language barrier weve had even funny moments together. Definitely +rep

RE: Банда иванкова - Mio Honda - 02-10-2021

-1 Don't think he is the best for the community many of them can't even understand English I can many issues with rules and such happening

RE: Банда иванкова - Vyacheslav_Ivankov - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 06:13 AM)Mio Honda Wrote: -1 Don't think he is the best for the community many of them can't even understand English I can many issues with rules and such happening
Thanks for your feedback, everyone's opinion is important to me