Diverge Networks
Kaiserrrs Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Kaiserrrs Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=6818)

Kaiserrrs Staff Application - Kaiserrr - 11-07-2023

In-Game Name(s): Aki Tchernekyov, Vert Robinson, Edward Highland(not often used), Timo Hyvonen(Recent Comeback)

Steam Name: Kaiserrr
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/KaiserrrLIVE/
Steam ID: 76561198204634545
Discord Username: kaiserrrlive
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 4d 20h 53m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Likely a few hours per day, as No big tests are worrying me ATM
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I have enjoyed playing this server quite a while, and made a comeback recently, and remember that its often said you guys always need the help. I also myself want to learn the ins and outs a bit of staffing Gmod servers, maybe for future use, or other games. I feel like helping the server run will help others do something I love, Which is RP. I also feel like I have free time right now in my life. It makes me feel that I can do this without needing to worry to much.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  If I am to be blatantly honest with this and myself, Not much. While I personally feel like I can dedicate myself pretty well to helping here, I have almost 0 experience with staffing, and learning the skill would not just help myself, and the server, but gmod across if I choose to staff elsewhere in the future.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I do not have previous experience, aside from a relativly empty unturned server years ago.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I do not believe so no.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I do not think I am well known in the diverge community. I may have been something back during the Grant Enterprises days, but not anymore. I don't think I really have a reputation, and other probably just think of me as another bog standard player.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would alert other staff of the situation first of all, if I was in a RP scenario. If I was not, I would switch to on duty to handle it and any other tickets that may be posted to help clean it up. I would however try and complete the RP scenario in first place.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would try and get footage of this activity, as without it, its unlikely a lower position would be believed. Upon getting this information I would pass this on to an administrator that either manages this staff member, or go to head of staff, depending on the rank.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would follow the process, trying to use my friendship with this person as a little bit of leverage to try and get them to accomadate better to the server, maybe get off duty for a bit and show them what we can do. In this process also issue a warning. Should the activities continue during or after my attempt to help them, than I would try and request another staff member who does not know this person to handle the process, as to alleviate any bias that may form. If there is no other staff available, I would handle the situation according to the rules, and fight any forms of bias to the best 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Kaiserrrs Staff Application - Kylevanhorn - 11-08-2023

Im neutral on this app. Its supper cluttered to me. Try to clean it up some more.

RE: Kaiserrrs Staff Application - ThatBananaguy - 11-08-2023

+1 Nice app

Kaiserrrs Staff Application - Pendred - 11-30-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.