Diverge Networks
Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity (/showthread.php?tid=6839)

Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Rowdy - 11-12-2023

Name of Faction:
Oni-Kai 
Number of Members (Minimum of 5):
15+
Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc):
Yakuza
Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):
Japanese
Name of Character running the faction:
Akuma
Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):
rowdyakuma
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:33107465
Your Server playtime:
Diverge | Your total time is 1mo 6d 20m.
Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No):
Yes
Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No):
Yes
Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):
Asian inspired rp,examples would be the dojo that people would pay membership to train skills from sensei Somespy, samurai tournaments, Haiku night, drag racing, etc.
Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

The asian rp is what will keep people interested. Oriental culture has always appealed. The yakuza history and lore is such a unique experience, from core values that differ completely from mob/mafia rp. Things like irezumi tattoos which we make them a 1/1 graphic unique to them, or the adoption ceremony    

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Seansx - 11-12-2023

+1, was really sad to see sanzenski go as I think that a yakuza is a unique crime faction that never has really had the opportunity to thrive.

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - NoMomManGiveHelp - 11-12-2023

this is literally a sanzen copy paste

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Rowdy - 11-13-2023

(11-12-2023, 08:14 PM)NoMomManGiveHelp Wrote: this is literally a sanzen copy paste

Oni-kai and Inagawa were my original added factions that were here before sanzen. Sanzen was just made by Mr.Hare during that time.

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Cypher1357 - 11-13-2023

+1 A yakuza would be a very nice addition to the server.

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - DuckVader - 11-13-2023

+1, The return of this faction would be legendary

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Fox - 11-13-2023

+1

I'd of liked to have seen more in the ways of backstory and history, it's a little lacking in that regard. Although I did enjoy the guidelines and org structure.

I think it could be a great faction, if the RP is heavy and the honor guidelines are followed by members.

Pros:
- Good application, well written
- Clear instructions on how the RP will go with members
- Experienced leader
- Covers a needed gap in nationality.
- Images are enjoyable.

Cons
- Backstory could be way more padded out.

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Quartz - 11-13-2023

+1 i’ve known Akuma for a good while and he’s got a good head on his shoulders. been in the server for a good while, i believe he said almost 3 years so he definitely knows a good amount about the server and the community

RE: Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Blizm - 12-04-2023

+1 seems pretty neat, a new japanese faction would be cool

Oni-Kai Yakuza's Return from Inactivity - Pendred - 12-04-2023

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.