Diverge Networks
Perma Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Perma Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6867)

Perma Ban appeal - Miguel Ohara - 11-16-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Miguel Ohara

Your SteamID: 76561199178869269

Your Discord ID#: saiyan_angel199

Reason for ban: Global Rules, 2. Harassment.

Length of ban: Perma/Permanent

Reason for appeal: Apology

Why should you be unbanned? I will explain from the start what happened. At first, I tried to make a small boxing event as a start and it seemed like a lot of people were interested in it and loved it. So then I decided to speak to one of the Diner people and they agreed to host a bigger boxing event, and it went much bigger than I expected. Everything was organized and everything went according to plan. There were even cops present at the event and they were enjoying it, the fighter of the fight match was absent so I decided to fill in his place and I lost. I was sent then to the hospital and I started hearing about the cops suddenly showing up with no warrants, they went on private property, they were aggressive with everyone inside the diner's area and they were also aggressive to passersby as I heard and some players have complained so. I heard that the reason they came to the boxing event at first is because somebody tipped them off that an illegal betting was happening. A lot of people were very angry at what happened and how the night has been ruined and decided to go to the PD and complain. A riot started and the staff members started to get involved, things as escalated as they were, things got way worse later as it resulted in the ban of multiple people including me.

My goal of the boxing event was purely the fun of it, the server has very well-rounded Roleplay and the roleplayers themselves take it seriously. I figured a boxing event would enhance the experience of roleplaying for everyone and everyone was indeed having fun.

I admit to my ignorance of not taking the permission of the staff team to many of the things I have committed as I thought that it would be fine as long as it is Roleplay. I was taking everything that happened as Roleplay until I realized it wasn't anymore. I admit I was in the wrong. I said things that are hurtful and I should not have said these things, I regret the things I have said and I apologize to anyone I have offended and I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me. There is no excuses for what I have said as I was just too frustrated and blinded by my own anger, I lashed out, I let my anger out but I should have been calm and collected, I am still young and I am learning more and more in life. I definitely learned, this time, that lashing out is not a good way to solve disputes.

At the end of my appeal, I would like to say I just wanted to enhance the experience of other roleplayers and make this fun event, I never expected it to get this big but it seems a lot of people loved it while it lasted. I should have contacted the staff team and learned more information of the validity of the event I have made and I apologize for not being compliant.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Rem - 11-16-2023

"I regret the things I have said..." doubles down and checks my profile to say it again. I don't actually care but you were an issue

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Miguel Ohara - 11-17-2023

(11-16-2023, 09:21 PM)Rem Wrote: "I regret the things I have said..." doubles down and checks my profile to say it again. I don't actually care but you were an issue
When I made this apology I thought of you Rem. I wanted to exact the right apology towards you because what I said was wrong and I should not have said it. I truly love the mafia server and I found friends within it that I could finally have fun with and create experience together. I'm not the issue Rem, please see that I am truly trying to be better than what I was when that incident happened. SO Rem, please forgive me and take my apology, I mean it with every fiber

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Ham - 11-17-2023

+1 this guy brought fun rp to the server

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 11-17-2023

What was it you said exactly?

Big -1 to the admins, called rem the pedo word, looked at their profile, rem cosplayer clearly sexualized. why do you need permission to protest, fuck sam carter, etc etc

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Ham - 11-17-2023

Canadian are you quoting what Miguel did? i'm confused by the way you phrased that.

RE: Perma Ban appeal - Rem - 11-17-2023

You made a 30 minute schizo rant about what happened, and said things you think. Each time you write on here saying that you regret what you did and said, is just plainly not true. Keep saying the same shit, spread false rumors, or do anything of similar nature and I'll just ban you again.

I know you don't understand what you did was wrong, or truly care so I won't be surprised if you are banned quickly again.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1 week.