Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6886)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 11-22-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Oliver Smith

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561199158685945

Your Discord ID#: Dijitleassassin

Reason for ban: mass mugging fail mug PO

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal : Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? The reason I should be unbanned is because I wasn't mugging what happen was i thought of a plan to take a hostage to worldcorp and have police give me money to let him go so i went around and asked guys if they wanted to be hostage and if i make it out i split the money with them. I asked one guy if i could and he said yeah so i then asked would it be fine if I tide you up. He said yeah again so i begin to tie him and then he shot me i didn't see this as a mug cause it was consensual I then asked a random white shirt and he was okay with it so i tied him up and on our way to the top of worldcorp a random guy shot me then reported me for mass mugging. i was also banned for a fail mug PO which i agree i accidently mugged a guy in front of a npc but i got warned for that. what im trying to say is how is it a mug if its consensual. I am fine with the characters PK im not fine with a ban thank you for reading.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I have videos of them being okay with the tying up if needed

RE: Ban Appeal - CharlesSKS - 11-22-2023

You literally were PKed for the same reason the other day as Leo Smith, and now you did it today as Oliver Smith. Sure bud..

RE: Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 11-22-2023

(11-22-2023, 08:04 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: You literally were PKed for the same reason the other day as Leo Smith, and now you did it today as Oliver Smith. Sure bud..
The leo Smith thing was because of i was bored of being a cop and was spending to much irl time on it I wanted to get money on oliver smith

RE: Ban Appeal - Goosey - 11-22-2023

Alright. So earlier today I warned you for mugging in front of a NPC. That was your first warning. You then asked me. "What is the timer on mugs?" I told you specifically it is 15 minutes. I then watched you tell a random guy you are taking him as a hostage. Yeah, he may of "agreed" but its your due diligence to make sure this guy is trust worthy. He then killed you when you began to tie him up and Pkd you. Tying someone up and kidnapping them is considered a mug. I then not even 5 minutes later get another report on you for another kidnapping plan at worldcorp where you tried to take another person hostage for money. I told you I was gonna be lenient with the punishment. Take these 3 days to maybe not mass mug. From the time I was on this morning to now all your questions you asked me were mug related. Lets add some valuable RP to the server instead of the mass mugging. Thank You.

(11-22-2023, 08:13 PM)Goosey Wrote: Alright. So earlier today I warned you for mugging in front of a NPC. That was your first warning. You then asked me. "What is the timer on mugs?" I told you specifically it is 15 minutes. I then watched you tell a random guy you are taking him as a hostage. Yeah, he may of "agreed" but its your due diligence to make sure this guy is trust worthy. He then killed you when you began to tie him up and Pkd you. Tying someone up and kidnapping them is considered a mug. I then not even 5 minutes later get another report on you for another kidnapping plan at worldcorp where you tried to take another person hostage for money. I told you I was gonna be lenient with the punishment. Take these 3 days to maybe not mass mug. From the time I was on this morning to now all your questions you asked me were mug related. Lets add some valuable RP to the server instead of the mass mugging. Thank You.
i agreed with the NPC it was a warn I deserverd but how is someone wanting you to tie them up a mug did i take anything no were they fine with everthing i was doing yes thats what im trying to get at is how is it a mug. also i have played this character for 2 days now ive grinded C and other things i dont hop on to just mug so dont make it sound like im a mugging character thank u

(11-22-2023, 08:17 PM)dijitle nick Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 08:13 PM)Goosey Wrote: Alright. So earlier today I warned you for mugging in front of a NPC. That was your first warning. You then asked me. "What is the timer on mugs?" I told you specifically it is 15 minutes. I then watched you tell a random guy you are taking him as a hostage. Yeah, he may of "agreed" but its your due diligence to make sure this guy is trust worthy. He then killed you when you began to tie him up and Pkd you. Tying someone up and kidnapping them is considered a mug. I then not even 5 minutes later get another report on you for another kidnapping plan at worldcorp where you tried to take another person hostage for money. I told you I was gonna be lenient with the punishment. Take these 3 days to maybe not mass mug. From the time I was on this morning to now all your questions you asked me were mug related. Lets add some valuable RP to the server instead of the mass mugging. Thank You.
i agreed with the NPC it was a warn I deserverd but how is someone wanting you to tie them up a mug did i take anything no were they fine with everthing i was doing yes thats what im trying to get at is how is it a mug. also i have played this character for 2 days now ive grinded C and other things i dont hop on to just mug so dont make it sound like im a mugging character thank u

It doesn't matter if they agree or not. You are creating a mugging scenario in the attempt to get something in return AKA money from the police. You then went back to the same place to try and kidnap someone again. Matter of fact that's also NLR.

Its not a mugging scenario there is no fear rp for the person its a scam not a mug the person agreed we would split the money so its a scam not a mug the person was never in danger

(11-22-2023, 08:21 PM)dijitle nick Wrote: Its not a mugging scenario there is no fear rp for the person its a scam not a mug the person agreed we would split the money so its a scam not a mug the person was never in danger

Well now you are lying I have a clip of the whole incident. You took fear rp away when you told the guy over your voice that he has no worries of dying since hostages cant be PKd. You also never offered to split the money. Lying on a ban appeal is not advised.

(11-22-2023, 08:24 PM)Goosey Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 08:21 PM)dijitle nick Wrote: Its not a mugging scenario there is no fear rp for the person its a scam not a mug the person agreed we would split the money so its a scam not a mug the person was never in danger

Well now you are lying I have a clip of the whole incident. You took fear rp away when you told the guy over your voice that he has no worries of dying since hostages cant be PKd. You also never offered to split the money. Lying on a ban appeal is not advised.
im talking about the second person the second person was defintly not a mug

The first person your right i never talked about spliting money the second you cant say you saw

Because even if you argued the first guy was a mug the second wasnt

(11-22-2023, 08:27 PM)dijitle nick Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 08:24 PM)Goosey Wrote:

im talking about the second person the second person was defintly not a mug

The first person your right i never talked about splitting money the second you cant say you saw

Weighing all the circumstances of the Fail rp at the beginning of the day. The fail rp during your first kidnapping attempt. and then failing to wait the timer for the second one, whilst breaking NLR. I feel 3 days is more than lenient to reflect on this situation.