Diverge Networks
Logan's staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Logan's staff app (/showthread.php?tid=6889)

Logan's staff app - LoganE - 11-24-2023

In-Game Name(s): Vincent moretti/James richards
Steam Name: LoganE04[Image: arrowDn9x5.gif]
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057633161/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:548683716
Discord Username:logan_e
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 3d 14h 3m
Time Zone: GMT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: minimum 2 hours a day 
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: mostly
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * from previous experiences as staff and even just as normal roleplayer, i know its important for a staff team to keep rules enforce so the player base can get the most out of a server and have fun playing it wether if its on the legal aspect or illegal aspect of the server. plus with certain time of the server there may be little staff on, not active or just afk one reason im applying is to help fill the void of earlier hours or even just normal hours where there may be too little staff to handle the amount of tickets that may be made. to the earlier point a main reason everyone has as a base for wanting to apply for staff is to ensure that rules of the server are enforced from simple minges to dealing with PK,muggings etc. A last reason is that since this is a server i spent most my free time on it gives me an extra thing to do in it from roleplaying to ensuring people dont ruin roleplay.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * i have previous staffing experience so i know how a staff member should be acting and how they should react in most situations presented to them while on duty or even off duty, which quite a few people wouldnt understand, i can be a patient person which would be needed given the types of people a staff member will come across and control over how i react to people as staff and have professionalism. i can also be an outgoing person and relatively friendly and approachable with all situations, since staff have big impressions on player and if they wish to leave the server if they are a new player or if they just regularly play the server, so as a staff member i can show that the staffing team isnt corrupt or garbage like some other servers where they couldnt care about their players. i would be able to bring the good parts of the server from a staffing veiw point for new players to entice them to play long term instead of a quick try then leave. ive played across diferent types of servers and seen how things should be done right from all perspectives of a server and believe i can bring that here.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): i've been a moderator for a few servers average 2-3 months and managed to get admin lasting 3 months one time before the server died or i lost interest in it, event staff around 2 months three separate times except one where it was just a week because the server died off and staff manager for about 1 month 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I wouldn't say I'm well known in the community I'm not sure of anyone outside partly PD and the faction I am in that remembers me much but id believe those who do know me think positively about mostly, its hard to actually guess if I'm know and liked to a person I've met before, might be found annoying and they just say im alright.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Caboose, Dark
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would give it some time to wait for another staff to take the ticket if no other staff takes the ticket i would go on duty and take the ticket and proceed how any ticket would be taken look at clips and give any necessary punishment

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would record whenever possible of said staff member would abuse even if it isn't too noticeable then report them to the relevant rank with the clips I have recorded of said indiscretions.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: even if i know him i would take the ticket and ask the reporter if there is any clips of him doing RDMing and minging if provided with a clip and using logs it is found the report is valid i would proceed to punish them accordingly, if there is no evidence such as clips then I would not take action but tell the reporter to try and obtain clips, given in this situation that the person reported is know to me there can be argued that there is possible bias if the person is a good friend and if that becomes a problem then i would either offer to ask for another staff to take it or tell the person to make a staff report on me.

RE: Logan's staff app - darkfire - 11-24-2023

+1 would be a great addition to the staff team

RE: Logan's staff app - VitoMartono - 11-24-2023

Look at this fuckin guy.... +1

RE: Logan's staff app - ThatBananaguy - 11-24-2023

+1 Nice App

RE: Logan's staff app - Toast - 11-24-2023

I like this guy. +1

RE: Logan's staff app - Kylevanhorn - 11-24-2023

Im Neutral... This app needs to be cleaned up. Put area in between questions. Ill come and revisit this in a day or two.

Logan's staff app - Pendred - 11-30-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.