Diverge Networks
The Banditos [Faction Application] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Banditos [Faction Application] (/showthread.php?tid=6890)

Pages: 1 2

The Banditos [Faction Application] - The Pompadour King - 11-24-2023

Name of Faction: 
The Banditos/Runarounds (still a WIP but you guys can give us a cool name that'll give some slang cool cats)

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): 
A Juvenile Delinquent Street Crew/Street Gang

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): 
Wide Spread Ethnicity

Name of Character running the faction: 
Johnny King

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): 
TheGreasySlickback

Your SteamID: 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198931006449/

Your Server playtime: 
[4 Days, 5 Hours, 25 Minutes]

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): 
Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): 
Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): 

It's all in the document, but for summary, 

THE IDEAL: The Faction idealistic and lifestyle clearly comes from a past historical group that were called "The Greasers", a rebellious youth subculture that emerged in the 1950s and early 1960s from predominantly working class and lower-class teenagers and young adults in the United States that had a different view of their "modern norm". For example, the 50s greasers wanted to go against the norm like the clothes, religion, and even way of life. The reason why in the RP they came back again, even though they pretty much disbanded during late 1960s, the faction just decided in their state of minds and their opinions that they pretty much just wanted to live that lifestyle and try to regrow it back to it's roots for those of the lower class in need and not wanting to make them feel alone and watch for each others backs.

THE JOBS/OPPERTUNITIES: It could be many ways, but more likely the way I wanna run the faction is pretty much be mechanics, could be a unique way and a new passive job for new upcoming players of the communities. Simply fixing cars, doing public service and never involve with crime. I figured out a way to have a permanent repair tool and I've been doing good business with it in a RP manner! The opportunities that the faction could do is pretty much be "petty crime", they aren't really the best when it comes to the mafia business and actual street gang stuff like the Crips/Bloods. just a group of guys that'll do whatever they can to get a buck with standards. 

THE PERSONALITY: The Faction's main personality is pretty much what you think it would be, a couple of youth adults tryin' to act cool and tough, might be an jerk from time to time and be bullies, even lovin' their hot - rods and loving their Rock & Roll music. But they are also people who are just living a different way of life, they could be nice, they are just a couple of hard working joes who's just pulling your leg time to time. Furthermore, just couple of punks in leather jackets that can be respectful when it comes to serious drawing the line moments, hoping to not break or cross it.

THE STYLE/UNIFORMS: The Uniform is simple, it's either a Leather Jacket or Denim Jacket, the only "patch" that will most likely be on their outfits would be the gang's logo on the back of their jacket to represent who they are apart of. The pants are only either khakis or Jeans. The only shoes that'll be allowed to wear is boots (there isn't really any converses in the game). For facial/hairstyles, they are known for being cleaned shaved or light shade/stubble but the major part about them is their most signature thing about THE GREASERS and how they got their name is their lovely greasy hairstyles like the pompadour, jelly roll and more! They are not like the MCs, sure, they do like motorcycles and have "jackets", but the MC's is more of a group club while the greasers is more of a lifestyle because there were many greaser gangs back then that all had different opinions, crews and rules. Either or, could be debateable. 

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):
For this upcoming group, the events we could try to pull off that could fit and be realistic with the greasers would be like, illegal betting with cars, fighting or rolling dice, illegal street racing, anything we could think of in the kitchen to cook with. 

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RAFGl2OUb92I11SwYI-68a349PbvMWk9c-W78WnaVFY/edit?usp=sharing]

Also please ignore the first app, the person who posted the app before was Joe Bobbe and he pretty much left and never came back, he's dealing another RP and the app he sent seemed to bother me. So I decided to make my own version and be more professional about it. So please ignore the first bandito app, this one the real one.

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - Marzii - 11-24-2023

-1 not enough playtime and literally just like the bandits but with an o added lol

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - NikoLovesDiverge - 11-24-2023

-1 story is based off the book the outsiders which to me is a little corny but I also think you don’t have nearly enough play time.

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - ThatBananaguy - 11-24-2023

+1 Good stuff

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - brizzy28 - 11-24-2023

I support you sir this is what this place needs carry on with this dream you have

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - tlohman6 - 11-25-2023

+1 Unique Idea

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - Infamy - 11-25-2023

Fire application, but my only concern is how late into the 80s we are and how long before the greaser culture began dying down. As well as that are the mob just gonna kill a bunch of teens?

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - 1dk.br0 - 11-25-2023

I believe the idea is pretty unique compared to other factions, however it could be improved. Greaser culture was beginning to die out this far into the 80's. Overall this is a great faction +1

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - TroubledGhost - 11-25-2023

I am neutral in this so +1 & -1. +1 due to it being unique idea and provides a different breath of RPing.. like the jews, but -1 again for the job opportunities as it seems quite passive. I guess it may work but I am not sure how it would fit in considering you already have the jews like that - perhaps it would be great to utilise this faction as a supporting one for other crime factions, to hide stuff, docture documents/affidavits etc... So perhaps it could work. If you could edit that in then i'd go for a +1

RE: The Banditos [Faction Application] - faith - 11-25-2023

Alright, I just had a talk with this fella in game and i must say im impressed by the amount of dedication he has for running a faction, he sat there reading off different types of rp he wanted to introduce and it was very interesting. with 'nikolovesdiverge's -1, i think there is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from media. There is defo room in the city for a greaser faction. Your play time is a little low but i dont think that would hold this man back as ive already seen him doing positive RP in the city.

+1