Diverge Networks
Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Lucy's Staff App 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=6896)

Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - pr3ttyls - 11-27-2023

In-Game Name(s): Anastazja Lebowski, Sergeant Davina Johnson, Mariposa "Butterfly" Kennith, Firearm regulator Kayla Ray, DPD Lucy Amara
Steam Name: .0nlyang3l
Steam Profile Link: [b]https://s.team/p/grtv-fndd/qdqfmbbb[/b]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:644816017
Discord Username: lucy06s
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Your total time is 3mo 1w 3d 12h 6m.
Time Zone: GMT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2+ hours a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My reason for applying because as of recently I get on and i have nothing to do, i feel like joining the staff team (again) would have me taking tickets and helping the non-americans by being around when there aren't many people on. In my free time, i enjoy getting on and simply just talking to people and finding new people. I have been around since about the beginning of June 2022 so i feel like i know how to treat people and i know the rules inside n out at this point. I have been staff on the server before however i would appreciate a second chance with it. I want to help the community and staff as a whole with tickets and roleplay and i feel like my knowledge that i've gained from how long i've been here and my previous staff experience can help with that. My motivation to being a staff member is that i love the game, i've played it constantly for way over a year now and i feel like its time to try staff again. Although my first time on staff, i got removed from, what i understand, biased for my faction. i understand my actions and if needed, i will explain more about what happened if UA contact me. howevrr i have learnt from my actions.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: One thing i'm known for is the thoroughness of the things i do, whether that's decision making or even simple forms. that's the one thing i feel like some staff members do need to work on, although i understand people do not have the patience for that. i've been on the server for so long, helping people out, having downfalls and upclimbs but overall, i've enjoyed it. that motivates me to be a good addition to the staff team to make the community better so others want to stay as long as i have, or even longer. With my previous experience, i know how to act already and i still remember most, if not all, commands. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Administrator on here for like 3 months or so

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: once for RDM for 2 days

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am reasonably known from multiple characters, main one being known as Davina Johnson however  I am reasonably known, good and bad sides. i have been around for so long so people have different opinions on me however those who actually get the chance to know me or even talk to me, know that i'm a decent person.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: i feel like there's only one reasonable answer to this and now i'm just repeating myself a bit in the staff apps but what i would do is if there wasn't any staff on and i wasn't involved then id take the ticket myself however if i was involved, id take the ticket to tell them to make a player report and help them with the evidence they cant reach like the logs so its easier for the staff taking the player report.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: id take clips of it all and send it off to UA to deal with, getting more evidence as i go along.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would take the ticket as normal if there is no other staff on to take it and id request any form of evidence like clips either from the person making the ticket or any bystanders. if no clips are provided then i will tell them to make another ticket when they have proof and send them back to where they were. id then watch over them on my staff character to see if i can see it for myself. if so, i will punish accordingly. 

RE: Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - Eospin - 11-27-2023

“One thing i'm known for is the thoroughness of the things i do,”

[Image: IMG_0463.png?ex=657748f6&is=6564d3f6&hm=...254b04924&]

RE: Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - darkfire - 11-28-2023

+1 cant cook so most likely better at staffing

RE: Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - Marzii - 11-28-2023

+1 Was previously staff and did a great job at it.

Lucy's Staff App 3.0 - Pendred - 11-30-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.