Diverge Networks
Another appeal by Otto - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Another appeal by Otto (/showthread.php?tid=6901)

Another appeal by Otto - God Tier - 11-29-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Otto

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): Steam ID: 76561198450105680

Your Discord ID#: god tier#3121

Reason for ban: Nitrp / Prop abuse

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): appology

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't know why I even am making this ban appeal, I know it's going to get denied because the staff team dislikes me. But I really enjoy this server and like to chill with some of my homies on here. So here goes

We were chillin late tonight, mid 10 oclock my time, and I saw someone spawn in a massive, nearly gas station sized hamer. I was intriguied as fuck so I walked up to him and said something like "are you Thor habibi, that's the biggest hamer I have ever seen." The guy then proceeds to weld it and do all the tool gun magic to make it work so you can pick it up, then starts throwing it around and smashing shit, and it was funny as fuck. From then I'm like holy shit that mans a legend, so I started hangin with him and we were chillin, he makes like a spike of some sort and we walked around and just vibed, then he used the spike and fuck up a cop car. From that me and a huge group of people were just laughing our asses off because this shit is wild and pretty fucking funny. So we keep going and he spawns a bat and I'm like holy shit my G can I get one of those. So he gives me a bat and we run after cars and try to mess with them, and push some people around and are all laughing to shit. Then we come come up to our first car that we are able to get to (because its parked) and start smacking the car but the bat dosn't do shit to it. So he asks me to fallover and I did because I knew where that was going, and somehow when he threw me into the car I died but that car had armor or something because it still didn't explode. So I am like, OK I'ma make a new char and chill some more with this guy, because I don't want to to get arrested for terrorism or some shit. So I made a minge character and then saw "Johnny Fortnite was banned for 3 days" in the chat and went... well shit, I'm not sure if I fucked up too but assumed if he got banned that I was too. So fox brought me to a sit, told me to stop with the Indian accent that I had been doing all night, which I did, and told him "hey man look, we were just chillin but I never blew up any cars or anything man, I would understand why if you banned me but please don't." Then he tells me that he dosn't think I'm taking things seriously enough and that he will see me on the fourms and bans me for two weeks. And now I'm here.

If you've come to this part of the ticket then I'd just like to say that I'm sorry, I know I fucked up by hangin with that guy, and by slapping a car, and falling over. But I also did so at 10 at night, later for most of the server, and to be honest, did what 90% of the people here would have also done. I understand the ban, and for everything it's worth am sorry for fucking up, again. I know it's not going to make a difference, but if you could please, find it in yourself to reduce my ban, I would be very grateful.

Thank you anyone who read this

RE: Another appeal by Otto - Fox - 11-29-2023

Banning admin here.

The reason for your ban was due to your extensive list of notes and bans. You say ' you really enjoy this server' but it's clear that you cannot follow the rules. I was shadowing you and the other person involved, because you have had your pet flag removed - he spawned in the baseball bat prop which you both picked up with your hands, you then both proceeded to run around looking for cars to attack. You ran all around the map smashing various cars. I overheard you talking about creating a car dupe so that you could ram into people and kill them. This ended with you agreeing to fall over so he could pick up your lifeless body and smash a car with it.

By doing this, you are actively ruining RP for other people, and I don't seem to think you understand that. When I brought you to the sit, you didn't seem sorry at all. You were telling me how hilarious it was. You also stated that the person told you they helped 'develop the server' so you thought it was okay to troll?

How many bans and warnings is it going to take for you to understand that the server does not revolve around you? and by doing actions such as this you affect other people.

RE: Another appeal by Otto - James - 11-29-2023

If this was one of your first bans you would be getting a reduction for the apology, but it's not, you have shown that you are just going to continue breaking the rules and if you continue in this way it will just be a perma ban, you need to take this break from the server

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules