Diverge Networks
ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ (/showthread.php?tid=6934)

ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - Oboshi - 12-04-2023

Name of Faction: Odessa Organizatstya

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 6 with more to come

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Firm/Org

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Russian-Jewish

Name of Character running the faction: Semion Mogilevich 

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): _Oboshi

Your SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:65792502

Your Server playtime: 3w 4d 12hr's

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):
We plan to hold the uniqueness of the Russian Mafia in structure, history, and large focus on violence and fear. The goal would be to obtain a weapons racket that contains and sells only Russian and Soviet firearms. Host rare weapons auctions, shooting competitions, bare-knuckle fighting, and the celebration of many Russian cultural festivals along with many other types of roleplay. The use of branding and tattoos play a large part in the Russian Mafia as well, giving unique rewards to those who deserve them. Underground sports betting is another historical part of the Russian mafia. With our PK system it will be heavily RP with different /me's every time and other ways to send people back to the Gulag. We will try to find every possible way to remove people when the time comes. Trafficking I feel like could be experienced a lot more with big dealings that do happen we will have a dupe most likely of a area that would give it the atmosphere of it being a actual dealing. Gambling will also be another aspect in Roleplaying wise. We will do private sessions of Poker, Blackjack, Texas Holdem, and other more games. These sessions could be a RSVP or a invitation only. With meeting's as well I do plan to have a gambling session while the meeting is going on. To give it more of a professional atmosphere every time we will all agree to a game and the max bets before anything does happen.
THIS WILL BE A NON COMMUNIST PARTY AS WELL. 
As well this is not a full Jewish family we are mainly Russian but have Jewish beliefs.
Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):
One of the main things that will keep people interested is the return and ability to truly be able to roleplay as a Russian. They have been gone for some time now and many people love the Russian RP and culture. There is much to explore when it comes to the Russian Mob and many ways to incorporate the true and real Russian Mob values into character and create interesting faction events related to the roleplay we want to push. A new faction with a returning and loved ethnicity. 

With event wise we will be doing festivals, masquerade party's, dances, and many more to keep the activity of the Russians going and also others as well. One event that I would like to do if this does get accepted is to have a church session about the entrance and welcoming to the new city with a new beginning. Also as well to celebrate with other Jewish family's on what's to come. 
Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):
Full Background story of Semion Mogilevich [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LuR8_VsB2SA0QYOJqiUJC_pTHiQ4vmdFkrQ399mpxig/edit?usp=sharing][/url]

RE: ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - Patches214 - 12-04-2023

+1 amazing larpers here

RE: ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - ZER0LIVEZ0 - 12-04-2023

+1 Bring back the Russians

RE: ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - The Gent - 12-04-2023

+1 Oboshi in all of the time I have known him as been a pillar of roleplay for the server, especially in recent times where it admittedly has taken a less serious turn overall. I have good faith in his ability to lead and coordinate a faction centered around serious roleplay that will bring a refreshing taste to the server that we have not seen since late 2021.

About time we get some Russians back into town too, Mio Honda would be proud Smile

"Жизнь не всегда идет по плану. Я, например, хотел сегодня поздравить тебя первым, но не получилось. Надеюсь, тебе всё равно приятно. Выпьем за то, чтобы ты всегда оказывался в нужное время в нужном месте."

ᴏᴅᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛꜱᴛʏᴀ - Canadian-bacon - 12-04-2023

Thank you for submitting an application for a faction.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please create a ticket within our Discord server in the #support-request channel with a link to this application to get set up. Factions are given 1 racket and 1 property to start with, given the number of applications accepted alongside yours, there will be high demand, these will be given out on a first serve first come basis.