Diverge Networks
pk appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: pk appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6947)

pk appeal - miff - 12-06-2023

Name of Character: Johnny Cheesemen

SteamID:76561199092081907

Your Discord ID#: miff#7345

Date of PK: 12/5/2023

Reason for PK: Fail rp

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I should be unpk'd because I was pkd for stealing a car although in the rules it states ■ Lockpicking or stealing a vehicle; in situations such as the former where the victim of the crime is not at risk of a PK nor are they at risk of losing large sums of money killing the offender generally is not a PK for that person, it's simply a normal kill. They also gave me no warning before shooting me.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1HFdguW47F52R2/NsRfEhJg87JR?invite=cr-MSxqV3IsMjY5NDYxMjAs?mobilebypass=true

RE: pk appeal - H4xx3z - 12-06-2023

Hello, I was the admin who made the decision on your PK. You PK was not for fail RP, but rather for breaking FearRP. You were in a chase with officers, as shown in the video, and upon exiting the vehicle you decided to attempt a getaway in the police car. This also wasn't the only time where you were instigating a violent vehicular confrontation with law enforcement, as observed by other staff. The rational response would have been to cease your actions upon being stopped. But, you chose to keep going and ultimately shot down, breaking the FearRP that any person would have reasonably been under after being chased by several cop vehicles.

RE: pk appeal - miff - 12-06-2023

Law enforcement are supposed to arrest not gun down people I was never warned by the cops and I got shot anyways

RE: pk appeal - Eospin - 12-06-2023

So, yea, you kept getting into car chases with the police, Mr. Cheeseman, then refusing to do anything except die. You kept getting slammed into various walls and objects and refused to stop until your car literally could not continue to move. You then had 3 officers telling you to not move with both lethal and non-lethal cover on you, so you decided to hop out of your car and sprint to the nearby police car and get in that to start another chase. You were causing a danger to the public, you hit people in many of your chases, you hit other cars, you caused life threatening situations.

Then you, rather than simply ACCEPTING that you had been beaten and that your now flaming car was not going to continue the chase, and that you are going to be arrested, you just ran away to try to start the chase again but in a cop car.

What did you think was going to happen? What do you think should happen to you? I believe a PK is absolutely appropriate. I can guarantee that you OOCly had no intent of being arrested, and knew that getting in that car would cause you to die. You died in every previous chase I saw you in that day. You put yourself at risk, you showed no regard for your life, you got PKed.

Fairly simple.

RE: pk appeal - miff - 12-06-2023

I wouldve been facing charges that are 45 years + if I was arrested but alright pal and oocly I wouldnt have minded getting tased and arrested

"no regard for my life" that was the entire point the chase started icly the years I wouldve been facing wouldve been devastating and why would I want my character pkd over getting arrested? makes no sense

RE: pk appeal - Eospin - 12-06-2023

(12-06-2023, 08:11 PM)miff Wrote: I wouldve been facing charges that are 45 years + if I was arrested but alright pal and oocly I wouldnt have minded getting tased and arrested

"no regard for my life" that was the entire point the chase started icly the years I wouldve been facing wouldve been devastating and why would I want my character pkd over getting arrested? makes no sense

ok so you knew you were going to get PKed if you got arrested so you didnt want to be taken in, you refused to comply, showed disregard for your life, then tried to steal a cop car after running people over n such and got shot at.

RE: pk appeal - miff - 12-07-2023

no i thought i was going to get arrested not gunned down as thats how cops should act

And I never ran anyone over through the entire chase

RE: pk appeal - Canadian-bacon - 12-07-2023

miff i saw you get arrested 6 times that day, not including driving your car up the steps and into the PD elevator.

Your entire day's gameplay involved interacting with the police. This outcome was inevitable and I have no sympathy for that character.

If you're roleplay is going to be 'get into altercations with PD 24/7' you can at least accept the PK like a man.

pk appeal - Canadian-bacon - 12-07-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.