Diverge Networks
Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application (/showthread.php?tid=6952)

Pages: 1 2

Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - tlohman6 - 12-07-2023

Name of Faction: Reinstwaffen Crime Family

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 8

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): German or other Eastern Europeans

Name of Character running the faction: Maxl Reinstwaffen

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): xzyphircobra33

Your SteamID: 76561199440804019

Your Server playtime: 2w 2d 6h 42m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):  

[Image: JvPfw4UE2QFZoVbfMzjpPkrxwdOW_10BXZgki8qf...53LozkbwB4][b][Image: BPfQNGJfd2UVHLOHNSsQB7H0b96zS2NHAeUdkQrP...CQceCI9cAw][b][Image: O8sNDx_2FPoC9y8h9bJaF6vLv5UO8q5DMl5HY0t5...WeSMXOC3Zc][/b][/b]

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): Germans never Gad much special in the U.S., there were a lot of German immigrants, around 4 million in the 20th century, so we will be eager for power and very competitive. Most factions are just cookie cutters and inspired by movies and stories, but there has never been a German Mafia, and this is its time to shine.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): It’s 1938, the Third Reich is at its height in Nazi Germany. A 17 year old dropout Maxl Reinstwaffen, a young man from a poor household with a shoe shiner for a father and a secretary for a mother is determined to not follow the rat race path and use his ambition to generate wealth no matter what it takes. Cocaine, and Methampetamines have been adopted by the nazis for use by soldiers to stay mentally sharp and awake. This opened the flood gates for a cash machine for German buisnuesses. What does this mean for Maxl? It means it’s a whole gold mine he’s losing out on. His notion is the government is going to need to get it one way or another, and as long as it gets to them they won’t ask any questions. Only problem being is, the companies manufacturing are partly owned by the Nazis, so the security is paid and provided for by them. As long as they can bypass security without suspicion, and the drugs get to the nazis in time and in one piece, they are golden. So Maxl gathers alike minds, his older brother Tomas, his cousin Simon, and some neighborhood friends. They assemble a little crew that begins jacking transport trucks for cocaine, and simply taking place of the delivery driver and delivering the Coke, and taking the profits. This goes steady until the next 3 months. Maxls birthday. You would think he would have a good birthday, but no. He dodges his mandatory military service, because he was an 18 year able body man eligible to fight. The Ordungzpoleiz (Orpo) were sent to arrest Maxl for dodging his service, but while arresting him, the discovered incriminating evidence that he had been mass truck jacking. Upon his arrest, he waits for two weeks in a holding cell. He receives trial and is sentenced to 6 months in prison, and right as his sentence is over, he will be enlisted into the military. After 4 grueling months of repetitive days and sleepless nights, something breaks the cycle. A riot! Now he wants to be on his best behavior, but who the hell wouldn’t want to watch? He watches the riot go down and it’s all fun and games until he catches a stray bullet from a guard.Right onto his forearm. He runs inside to try and get it treated, and he is welcomed by a doctor. The doctor stops the bleeding and checks out the wound. It had been badly infected from the terrible prison condition, meaning an amputation was in order. This seems terrible, but it’s actually great for Maxl. He now is exempt from Military service because he is no longer able bodied, and in two months he can return to his daily life. Once the rest of his sentence is up, he  leaves and he learned his lesson. His lesson wasn’t to not be a criminal, but to be a better criminal. He needs to run a bigger operation, less vulnerable, and less traceable. His days of running a rag tag crew feeding off scraps are over. His brother and him formulated a secure plot that would make them safe and rich. When he came home, he learned his brother and second command had ran things extremely well while he was away. He had gotten into operations like gambling rings, protection rackets, and weapon sale. They had also amassed a large following, with multiple sworn in members, and a respectable chain of command. But with Maxl back, he had his eyes on the prize, The Cocaine buisness. He had a plan to set up his own company that would sell to the Nazis, but it’s not completely legal. They would purchase equipment for a very low price using scare tactics to get a price, or they would outright steal them. Another aspect that makes it a fishy buisness is the fact that they would be selling the extra product on the street. For years, they made so much money legally and illegally, Pulling in 100s of Millions. But everything good (or bad depending on what side you’re on) comes to an end. The Nazis began investigating Reinstwaffens unprecedented income, where they were making way more than the contracts they had. They had quadruple the cash of the other manufacturers, and they were in 4th as far as production went and they had the lowest valued contract. Nobody ever bared eye though, because they were feared. They were notorious on the street, but word on the street became word to the government. The Gestapo and Orpo began investigating them under word of Heinrich Himmlers right hand man himself. Reinstwaffen had never gotten investigated, he had cops come around to the places they hung out, but they didn’t care about justice or the law, they were just looking for bribes. But now it was beyond local cops. There was one way fit to deal with this, and it was to take out the man in charge of the investigation. Maxl and Tomas send their most trusted street guy to do the deed. He pulled off the hit, but got caught in the act. Dumbass. Apparently, when it comes down to it trust is not proficient enough. He cracked under pressure, telling the Gestapo (whom the arresting officers handed him over to) everything. The weapon deal they had with a resistance, Their gambling rackets, the coke, and much more. Very secretive raids were put out, the main target, Maxl, Tomas, and Simon, the big 3 of the organization. They swarmed all the properties, arresting everyone until they found all 3 of them. They were arrested and brutally beaten and humiliated by the officers who were bringing them to prison. Surely enough, they were all sentenced to death, public hanging. They waited weeks until their death date, enjoying each others company because, at least they were in it together. The day of their execution comes, and they are being transported. They laugh and have one last cigarette together. Or so they thought. Shots rang out, some shots close, some far. The car stopped, and they could hear the screaming of soldiers close by, then soon enough, the firefight stopped. They were confused, they couldn’t see anything because they were in the back of an armored car. The doors swung open, and familiar faces shined. It was the resistance they had been supplying. They were quickly rushed away before more Nazis turned up, and they were brought to safe house, where they stayed for days and waited for there assets to arrive, safe passage. Both of those came 2 weeks later, they made it to New York City in one piece with all their money. Their money was of course less in numbers when converted into U.S. dollars upon their arrival, but still a respectable 30 million for all 3 of the Reinstwaffens. They were back to a normal lifestyle before all the crime, but they were living like old rich men, only difference being they were in their twenties. 40 some-odd years later in his late 60s, once again tired of the average day to day life and living like an old prune when he could have a exciting life. All 3 of the boys had enough money to fund an operation in New York, and in fact profits would be up and risk would be down in the corrupted U.S. system. They set out to create their own respectible Mob leading with ambiguity and determination in the city of opportunities.

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Marzii - 12-07-2023

yap yap

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Shittor - 12-07-2023

https://www.betterhelp.com

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - tlohman6 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 04:04 AM)Shittor Wrote: https://www.betterhelp.com
huh

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Fox - 12-07-2023

Big -1

IMO there shouldn't be any factions tied to Nazism or this particular time in history. It invites the wrong kind of RP, even if the core of the faction isn't Nazi related, even the name gives me the wrong vibes.

Pro:
- The backstory isn't actually too bad, it reads well and is gives a bit of insight into the history.

Cons:
- Formatting of the app is really bad, walls of text etc.
- I have no faith in your ability to lead a faction, you RP well but you've had previous run-ins with staff and you consistent metagame.

Fox, thank you for your reply. I respectfully disagree with your point of Metagame, because your 2nd in command was literally perma banned for metagaming (giving factions my discord and steam ID so i couldn’t join on any characters because of something I did on one character) And he was PKed and comes back on a character and is in the same position, so if that’s not metagame, I don’t know what is. It is not necessarily tied to Nazism, it goes against it because we literally supplied a resistance and we were rebels.

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Rem - 12-07-2023

HAHAHAHAHA

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - Fox - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 02:10 PM)tlohman6 Wrote: Fox, thank you for your reply. I respectfully disagree with your point of Metagame, because your 2nd in command was literally perma banned for metagaming (giving factions my discord and steam ID so i couldn’t join on any characters because of something I did on one character) And he was PKed and comes back on a character and is in the same position, so if that’s not metagame, I don’t know what is. It is not necessarily tied to Nazism, it goes against it because we literally supplied a resistance and we were rebels.

Using rumour to name people you met on a dead character is metagaming. Besides the point though, if this app was a German faction without the nazism you'd probably have more of a chance.

(12-07-2023, 02:26 PM)Rem Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA

(12-07-2023, 02:40 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 02:10 PM)tlohman6 Wrote: Fox, thank you for your reply. I respectfully disagree with your point of Metagame, because your 2nd in command was literally perma banned for metagaming (giving factions my discord and steam ID so i couldn’t join on any characters because of something I did on one character) And he was PKed and comes back on a character and is in the same position, so if that’s not metagame, I don’t know what is. It is not necessarily tied to Nazism, it goes against it because we literally supplied a resistance and we were rebels.

Using rumour to name people you met on a dead character is metagaming. Besides the point though, if this app was a German faction without the nazism you'd probably have more of a chance.

(12-07-2023, 02:26 PM)Rem Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA
Whats so funny? Ive seen funnier stuff, such as your steam profile, and you asking a girl to get naked on cam  Smile

RE: Reinstwaffen Crime Family Application - faith - 12-15-2023

lol