Diverge Networks
Indefinite Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Indefinite Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6955)

Pages: 1 2

Indefinite Ban Appeal - Saint - 12-07-2023

Your Character or Steam Name:

Your SteamID (Click to  retrieve):  STEAM_0:0:181419925

Your Discord ID#: saint_.m5

Reason for ban: RDM x2 

Length of ban: Indefinetely 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): It was understandable my actions said clearly I should'vent done what I did, I want to wait it out a week or so for a appeal. I just wanted to post it now. Just want to apologize to the people that were in this mess.

Why should you be unbanned? Long story short someone hit my IC father and I was going down to City Hall to ask why he hit him in an Indian accent to mess around and have fun with the roleplay experience. I miss clicked my safety and shot an innocent bystander and I said to him I am so sorry I shot him. Another person took their firearm at me and I took my gun out shot him and what I thoguht was his friend or associate waiting to shoot me. I realized the second oen wasn't apart of it and was reeady to take get my punishment for the trouble I caused him, I also explained this to Rem. It isn't my decision to decide if I should be Unbanned but I my words havee any regards at all. I want to process if I wwere to get unbanned to not troll or minge anymroe and actually be sueful and helpful in this community you all have strongly built, To Rem personally it's very understandable especially of my post offenses and I even said I should stop mingign and get my record clean, If I could come back to my appeal and process my future with this server if i ever get the chance to have one again, I wont minge or troll. Thank You for your time reading this everyone. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):  https://pasteboard.co/uENuwpC0DGLe.png 

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Tj21003 - 12-07-2023

-1 big troll lies to staff all the time to get his guns back.

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - TrippyHippy - 12-07-2023

-1 nah man

(12-07-2023, 06:11 AM)Tj21003 Wrote: -1 big troll lies to staff all the time to get his guns back.
AYO -2

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Rem - 12-07-2023

You 'accidentally' killed someone and when people threaten you for that kill, you proceed to kill them. Reason being "you pulled a gun on me". Literally ????

You have so many RDM bans and warnings and if you are incapable of understanding basic RDM rules then idk what to do for you. Your character was obviously a minge char as well.

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - anzati1 - 12-07-2023

-1 mass rdmer moment
literally right before his ban he blicked me and another cop because he rdmed some guy and got caught

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Y tho - 12-07-2023

+1 Give the guy a chance, he made a mistake that wasn't intentional which lead to the situation, at the least I don't think that warrants a perm ban. Punishment of some sort is due, of course, but being permanently banned off an issue that came by entirely through an accident seems like overkill. Furthermore, He is clearly sorry that this all of unfolded in the way that it did, as can be seen from the original post, giving him a chance to prove himself to be responsible only seems fair.

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Saint - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 06:32 AM)Rem Wrote: You 'accidentally' killed someone and when people threaten you for that kill, you proceed to kill them. Reason being "you pulled a gun on me". Literally ????

You have so many RDM bans and warnings and if you are incapable of understanding basic RDM rules then idk what to do for you. Your character was obviously a minge char as well.
Give me a week or more to ccome back is what I am only asking, that's why I want to acctually not troll at all so this is a lesson I cannot forget.

(12-07-2023, 06:32 AM)Rem Wrote: You 'accidentally' killed someone and when people threaten you for that kill, you proceed to kill them. Reason being "you pulled a gun on me". Literally ????

Rem, that's why I am going to go back and read through the rules carefully and actually not be a patato about it so I don't ever get myself in a situation like this , ever again.

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Rez - 12-07-2023

+1 I feel as though the ban punishment is a bit too harsh, he didn’t mean to do it he apologized and everything. I’ve seen people only get banned for 3 days for this yet he was banned permanently for “RDM”. I’m not saying he shouldn’t have a punishment, but I feel as if he should be banned for at maximum a month. This gives him time to think about what he did and to really learn from his actions so that mishaps like these never happen again.
——————————
██████╗░███████╗███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝╚════██║
██████╔╝█████╗░░░░███╔═╝
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░
██║░░██║███████╗███████╗
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - Saint - 12-07-2023

The best decision I can make from here, is to come back in a couple weeks or months and to stay off of doing any stupid stuff to re-think about what I did, and about stuff I did in the past. I've been on this server for a year or so and I should'vent even started minging in the first place doing stupid shit. I will come back in a couple weeks , if I can still appeal myself of course.

RE: Indefinite Ban Appeal - thecooliestdool - 12-07-2023

Lmao I dont think this kid should be on Gmod, the last time I interacted with him he sent me his address so that I would go fight him