Diverge Networks
koppermerc's application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: koppermerc's application (/showthread.php?tid=7004)

koppermerc's application - koppermerc - 12-18-2023

In-Game Name(s):Cathrine Raven
Steam Name:[MRG]Koppermerc
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198978831885/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:509283078
Discord Username:guardianwar101
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):1w 5d 23h 45m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3 hours per day
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: I do but i rarely use it as it glitches alot
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: i am i used to dev for a small server
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I Have seen corrpution at its worst and staff its best and i was hoping to fix bad players and help the good ones in the truth. I also have seen staff being stressed and not enough staff members online during the peak of minge hours. I was hoping to take some strain off of more senior staff members by taking the tickets that arent as high priority. It would be nice to also get another point of view as i do not personally know what it is like being staff dealing with a minge and i want to get a better understanding of what they are feeling. I also want to make my previous mentors in diverge rules proud as they took me asside to learn the rules and i wish to carry on that tradition
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I have previous experience on other servers and know what corruption and abuse of power look like. i also have pulled almost every trick in the book so i am not able to easily be fooled. I also have been memorizing ingame and server rules day and night making sure i am the best possible staff member. I was wanting to personally assist cops in anything they need to speed up processing. i would also do alot of foreinistics tickets as i rarely see detectives get to do thier jobs.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been Banned But i have 2 RDM Warnings
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am not well known as i am very private
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I have not been reccomended
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:i Would hop on duty and i would see if there is any tickets  if not i would go back and watch any evidence i had and possibly use that against him, i would then drag him and any witnesses into a sit.  if this his first offence i would give him a warning if its not i would ban him for one day and the more he rdm's from that point on the more his punishment is
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather as much evidence as possible and i would report it to someone 1 rank higher than the person abusing and hopefully they will  take the case off of my hands and take it from there
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: i would take the sit and ask for any evidence if there is i would treat it like any other sit despite any connections i may have to him. if you let your personal relationship with that person affect your descision it is biased if not its not.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: koppermerc's application - Toast - 12-19-2023

Can't say I've interacted with you much, your application could do with some more detail, but I have seen applications accepted with less detail get accepted. +1

RE: koppermerc's application - Kylevanhorn - 12-25-2023

So you say you got experience but then under staff experience you have nothing there so what experience do you have by chance?

-Support

RE: koppermerc's application - darkfire - 12-26-2023

-support
Staff app is a bit confusing when you claim to have prior experience but leave the prior staff experience blank. please review this app and try again in a few weeks.
Also you have more than those chars please fix this

RE: koppermerc's application - koppermerc - 12-27-2023

the previous experience is blank because i had a fallout with those servers and i wish not to bring that toxicity with me

RE: koppermerc's application - Kylevanhorn - 12-29-2023

Then to me it shows you got 0 experience. You should post those servers bc i posted servers thats no longer around.

koppermerc's application - Rem - 01-07-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.