Diverge Networks
Player PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Player PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7010)

Player PK Appeal - Belinski - 12-18-2023

Name of Character: Chris Cage

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515844564

Your Discord ID#: belinskisoviet

Date of PK: 12/18/23

Reason for PK: Making an agreement and scamming a player (that didnt happen/has no evidence)

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i never violated a server rule, so its unjustified to PK me. The server rule was Scamming

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: There is no evidence, for i didnt do anything. This is a (he said/she said) thing.

i can also just give him his money back if thats the issue, but there was no agreement to exchange any item for money. but once again, if my only option is to give the money back, i can do that.

RE: Player PK Appeal - Shittor - 12-19-2023

You admitted to me in the sit that you stole the guys items, he gave you money you were then suppose to give him the items you both agreed to.

RE: Player PK Appeal - Belinski - 12-19-2023

(12-19-2023, 01:03 AM)Shittor Wrote: You admitted to me in the sit that you stole the guys items, he gave you money you were then suppose to give him the items you both agreed to.
do you have evidence of this? the only thing i said was "he gave me money, but i never agreed to give him anything"

theres a clear amount of bias, and lack of evidence...

RE: Player PK Appeal - LoganE - 12-19-2023

(12-19-2023, 01:14 AM)Belinski Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 01:03 AM)Shittor Wrote: You admitted to me in the sit that you stole the guys items, he gave you money you were then suppose to give him the items you both agreed to.
do you have evidence of this? the only thing i said was "he gave me money, but i never agreed to give him anything"

1. how is he biased? 2. if he is biased make a staff report with evidence

(12-19-2023, 01:34 AM)LoganE Wrote:

the point of this is 1. there was no evidence that i agreed to any form of trade/deal 2. he has no evidence of me admitting to it 3. i was wrongfully pk'd and want admins to make a decision based on EVIDENCE that is available....

RE: Player PK Appeal - LoganE - 12-19-2023

(12-19-2023, 01:37 AM)Belinski Wrote:

the point of this is 1. there was no evidence that i agreed to any form of trade/deal 2. he has no evidence of me admitting to it 3. i was wrongfully pk'd and want admins to make a decision based on EVIDENCE that is available....
Again how is he biased? this is saying he PK'd you wrongfully not biased, im curious how he is Biased

(12-19-2023, 01:43 AM)LoganE Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 01:37 AM)Belinski Wrote:

Again how is he biased? this is saying he PK'd you wrongfully not biased, im curious how he is Biased
if you wanna talk ab how hes biased, i wont take up a whole ticket for that.... he made a decision without evidence. This is taking away time from my experience, all because an admin abused his power and nobody is taking responsibility for this ticket. i want a higher staff member to look over this and give me a fair chance to regain my character on Diverge.

RE: Player PK Appeal - Shittor - 12-19-2023

Just because a situation didn't go your way does not mean I'm being biased. you promised to pay a guy for his items, and he gave you the money, you then proceeded to act like you had no idea what he was talking about, and sat still for a few. Another Staff member sent me this clip, I brought you, you then tried to argue that you didn't scam the guy and then slipped up and admitted it.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1JVEna5aTTKD09/d1337s1JKbh6?invite=cr-MSw2cWgsNDA2NzA2NSw

(12-19-2023, 04:46 AM)Shittor Wrote: Just because a situation didn't go your way does not mean I'm being biased. you promised to pay a guy for his items, and he gave you the money, you then proceeded to act like you had no idea what he was talking about, and sat still for a few. Another Staff member sent me this clip, I brought you, you then tried to argue that you didn't scam the guy and then slipped up and admitted it.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1JVEna5aTTKD09/d1337s1JKbh6?invite=cr-MSw2cWgsNDA2NzA2NSw
if this is the evidence you used, you shouldnt be an admin. I said i never had any of these items. Theres no proof that i AGREED to make a deal. This clip only shows that i was afk when he gave me the money, and i came back to him begging me for christmas items. Theres no proof that makes me guilty, so once again. Stop wasting my time, when i could be on diverge having fun. Your clip has no evidence against me other than me getting RDM by another player.

Bias occurs when you make decisions based off of your own opinions or feeling. Your job as an admin is to have evidence. You decided to NOT take the evidence you had, that shows such events never happened. YOU decided to PK me off of another mans word, not off of any clips, or evidence.

But once again, do you have proof i admitted to something like that? This is costing me everything i have on this server. Theres no excuse for anybody to take someones word, without KNOWING what really happened.

Player PK Appeal - BoomRoasted - 12-19-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.