Diverge Networks
Minge Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Minge Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7047)

Minge Appeal - krypsu - 12-26-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Pooper Scooper Dooper Trooper

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199003737782

Your Discord ID#: 660702148178477096

Reason for ban: Minge/Extensive PO's

Length of ban: a week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? So, when I was running around the city, I was looking for jobs, and whilst doing so I would type to them, since my voice hurts really bad right now since im sick, well, whenever I would talk my voice would crack, which made me sound retarded, so I had to talk sort of a different way that would help my voice kind of settle, and yes it made me sound even more retarded which made it funny. But, I hadn't did anything the whole day, since my last ban was for metagame. I guess the admins were getting annoyed because I was making constant sits, which yes was a bit retarded and I do agree. I did nothing today to try to minge. If you were to join a call with me right now and let me talk normally I would sound like an ape crying for help. But thats besides the point, the reason I was banned was was because this admin (micky) was watching me. I have no idea how long I was being watched for, but the first people I talked to was 2 people, and without warning they shot me in the head because I asked for a job, I called a sit, the admin took me there, practically told me to go fuck myself, and then returned me. As I was returned, I walked into a warehouse where I saw the admin was still watching me, I looked up and said "I know your still watching me, go fuck yourself dude, tabbed out, come back and I'm banned. And its quite funny, because all of my P/O's are from like early 2022 to late 2022, and the only thing that I have from this year is like 1 RDM, and possibly even NITRP, but today I had full intent to roleplay, I just thought nobody really gave a shit since it was christmas, cause nobody was on the server. I do agree, I was being sort of an ass today, but along with the whole "its christmas" thing, the admins were even giving people who had extensive PO's warnings because "it was christmas" Which I feel like is even more retarded, because it would be a serious sit about like metagaming, and the admin would say some shit like "yeah since its christmas im in a good mood ill let you off with a verbal or a note" I totally understand the admins don't like me because I make sits, but this server is the only thing I can really find enjoyment in. I didn't think I would get banned like I did, and I even had an admin tell me today that he didn't like me and he wanted me gone. I have no idea what ive done besides making countless sits, and reporting shit that needs to be reported. If the admins don't want me to be that way, thats fine. I just feel like it makes it more playable for some people. I would 100% just mute my mic, sit back, become a delivery driver and play the game. I won't say a word. If I were to get unbanned, I would just keep my mouth shut and play the game. I had no idea this would turn into this. I do find a lot of enjoyment in this server, and it's something I wanted to grind throughout my christmas break. If you would please do me a solid and let me back into the server, I wouldn't do a single thing mingey, and I would keep my mouth shut, even if I get rdmed or witness metagaming. I'd even say if I act up once just permaban me. I would be willing to make that bet because I know I wouldn't do anything wrong. Please let me back into the server, as I don't have anything else to do for christmas break. I would greatly appreciate it. If I do get unbanned, I would own up to my word. I am very sorry. 

Sincerely, Johnny Walker (Pooper Scooper Dooper Trooper)

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

The links provided below, are the ones from the admin completely rejecting my sit for RDM, where I had asked the guys for a job, and then they had shot and killed me without giving 3 warnings, so I made a sit for RDM.

https://clipchamp.com/watch/lXs575QFSOy

RE: Minge Appeal - Soulthedwarf - 12-26-2023

From what I've seen from him and heard he's a minge 100% of the time I haven't heard anyone say anything different I mean an entire group of different factions blacklisted him for the mingy stiff he does I think he should use this time to reflect -1 to appeal

RE: Minge Appeal - Monaclu - 12-29-2023

Mixed with your extensive POs, you're lucky it wasn't permanent. Next one will be. Don't continue to do the thing that gets you banned a lot next time.

RE: Minge Appeal - krypsu - 12-29-2023

so can i get unbanned or what

Minge Appeal - Rem - 12-29-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules